HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-03-2019, 10:02 PM   #8356

Wah so long ar. 6-8 mth sia. Hopefully bah. Hope all will be well we are victim of this MF, but doubt runnner will come at low price to splash paint or vandalized now bah. Once kena it really could mean rotan n jail lehz. No worth the risk la.

Bro..perfectly understand what you going thru.i do had alot of sleepless night too.Trust me in this..sooner or later it will be over..for me the harassment was roughly 6 to 8 mths..really tough..but eventually they will give up..you will appreciate little things more when its over..stay strong..cheers
Old 26-03-2019, 12:50 AM   #8357

Haiz they call up my office and send msg to my nok all liao. Say they wan come ask me what colour i wan. Damn stress sia. Nothing good happen. FML seriously. Any new menmbers see this msg here. Pls pls pls do not step into our big bro n big sis n myself road. The road is very diff to walk.
Brother, they are messing with your head right now. They are just trying to scare the hell out of you. If they really want to come and splash paint, they would have done so why need to text and ask what colour and all. You see they are tormenting mentally and emotionally. And the only way to win this fight is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They are out there trying to make your life miserable and it can only happen if you allow it to happen.
Man up and f*ck care about them. You still have a life ahead of you. You still got bills to pay, family to take care of.

Be strong and be brave alright. Jiayou! 💪
Old 26-03-2019, 02:58 AM   #8358

Hello I am back again just to see how everyone is doing.

Since my last few posts with the love letter being slotted under my door, nothing else has happened. It has been almost 9 months of NOTHING, the runner who did it got caught and charged, no paint splashing (yet), no other nonsense.

Take the courage to face these guys, admit your mistakes and move on with your life. The hardest part is telling your loved ones. Once you can overcome that... everything else is a breeze.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:47 AM   #8359

Bro 6-8 month u mean every week or about monthly one time?
Consistently receive hell notes. Home door decorated for 3 times, i think once every around couple of months and neighbour door lock with bicycle lock once.
Old 26-03-2019, 03:20 PM   #8360

Consistently receive hell notes. Home door decorated for 3 times, i think once every around couple of months and neighbour door lock with bicycle lock once.
Same...first few mth more intense...after 2 runner kena caught they now only mail me love letter..h
Old 26-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #8361

Brother, they are messing with your head right now. They are just trying to scare the hell out of you. If they really want to come and splash paint, they would have done so why need to text and ask what colour and all. You see they are tormenting mentally and emotionally. And the only way to win this fight is to be mentally and emotionally strong. They are out there trying to make your life miserable and it can only happen if you allow it to happen.
Man up and f*ck care about them. You still have a life ahead of you. You still got bills to pay, family to take care of.

Be strong and be brave alright. Jiayou! 💪
Yes.,if wan splash paint they won't bother to msg u Liao...move on
Old 26-03-2019, 05:26 PM   #8362

Hi juno . Heard you because I bother to read all the specimens ..
Haha specimens , me rude but true , we kena tarok.

Thanks for coming back , dont leave us bro.

Hello I am back again just to see how everyone is doing.

Since my last few posts with the love letter being slotted under my door, nothing else has happened. It has been almost 9 months of NOTHING, the runner who did it got caught and charged, no paint splashing (yet), no other nonsense.

Take the courage to face these guys, admit your mistakes and move on with your life. The hardest part is telling your loved ones. Once you can overcome that... everything else is a breeze.
Old 26-03-2019, 05:28 PM   #8363

some awesome tips here to avoid them! thanks
Old 26-03-2019, 07:29 PM   #8364

some awesome tips here to avoid them! thanks
Best way to avoid is dont borrow from them..lol
Old 26-03-2019, 07:36 PM   #8365
High Supremacy Member

Best way to avoid is dont borrow from them..lol
Actually is good and easy money. Get $1k from 1 loan shark also tio harass. Might as well get $1k from 100 loan shark ???? Please don't follow the above. Mike said is true, don't borrow from loan shark at all then no headache problem. If need money, just go to bank or legal money lender.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:44 PM   #8366

Endure. Take care of family 1st. Don fail them again.

If they want come, they wont inform one. They playing scare tactic.
Especially punishment very heavy now.

Wah so long ar. 6-8 mth sia. Hopefully bah. Hope all will be well we are victim of this MF, but doubt runnner will come at low price to splash paint or vandalized now bah. Once kena it really could mean rotan n jail lehz. No worth the risk la.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:45 PM   #8367

Bros.... avoid LML.. they all r link.

Actually is good and easy money. Get $1k from 1 loan shark also tio harass. Might as well get $1k from 100 loan shark ???? Please don't follow the above. Mike said is true, don't borrow from loan shark at all then no headache problem. If need money, just go to bank or legal money lender.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:50 PM   #8368
High Supremacy Member

Endure. Take care of family 1st. Don fail them again.

If they want come, they wont inform one. They playing scare tactic.
Especially punishment very heavy now.
Follow the Police instructions.
No need scared them.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #8369

Hi all

My 5 days of quietness is over. The LS started to message me and asking for transfer some more money. As I have paid already him double of the amount. I donít want to pay anymore. I did had the courage to tell my Wife. She get angry but it was my mistake. Now he threaten to burn my house.

I already made a report to the police initially. As they said they can make a statement once they threaten me. As there was no bad threat initially. He message me and said that he will burn the house.

Should I just block the number or just let it and ignore?

Thank you.
Old 26-03-2019, 08:07 PM   #8370
High Supremacy Member

Hi all

My 5 days of quietness is over. The LS started to message me and asking for transfer some more money. As I have paid already him double of the amount. I don’t want to pay anymore. I did had the courage to tell my Wife. She get angry but it was my mistake. Now he threaten to burn my house.

I already made a report to the police initially. As they said they can make a statement once they threaten me. As there was no bad threat initially. He message me and said that he will burn the house.

Should I just block the number or just let it and ignore?

Thank you.
You eat until so big got see any news on Strait Times that Ah Long trap and burn the whole family together with the house ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.