HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2019, 03:24 PM   #8416
High Supremacy Member

I did, now they tracking the location of the handphone number. To be honest, i just realized most of LS in Singapore its not from there. They based in Malaysia.
Of course not in Singapore lah.
That's why those methods change number, install CCTV , report to Police not applicable to you.
They got disturb your family and friends in Malaysia ?
Don't give them your family and friends address leh.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:25 PM   #8417
High Supremacy Member

If you are able to meet them up.it will be a good start..can u try contacting the police at jb?
Don't meet up with them alone.
Don't know what will those loan shark do.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
Please let the Malaysia Police handle them.
Don't act hero.
Old 28-03-2019, 03:43 PM   #8418

Of course not in Singapore lah.
That's why those methods change number, install CCTV , report to Police not applicable to you.
They got disturb your family and friends in Malaysia ?
Don't give them your family and friends address leh.
I never give any detail of any of my family members to anyone
Old 28-03-2019, 03:51 PM   #8419

Don't meet up with them alone.
Don't know what will those loan shark do.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
Please let the Malaysia Police handle them.
Don't act hero.
Sure I'm not meeting them up. LS powerful over the phone.Not when meet up. There is no any LS will meet and borrower. I found out the way for trapping them. I'm not able to share here. Since, we also need to know, this page is accessible even by LS as well. Even we throw million suggestion to against them here publically, they will try find a way to break it.

Last edited by Curious19; 28-03-2019 at 04:15 PM..
Old 28-03-2019, 04:05 PM   #8420
High Supremacy Member

Sure I'm not meeting them up. LS powerful over the phone.Not when meet up. There is no any LS will meet and borrower. I found out the way for trapping them. I'm not able to share here. Since, we also need to know, this page is accessible even by LS as well. Even we throw million suggestion to against them here publically, they will try find a way to break it. I suggest if the founder of the Hardware Zone can personalised and link with software developer and create and app which can me more personal when come to advise. Any topic related public we still post in news feed.
Please lah.
You don't go and act hero.
Let the police do their job.
Are you sure Malaysia loan shark not powerful ?
Google tell me otherwise woh.
You are Malaysian sure know the guy below right ?

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...nt-you-forever
Old 28-03-2019, 04:36 PM   #8421

Exclamation

At details section just type " Received unsolicitate SMS for loan. Suspect UML activities".

Take screenshot, then go next and attached sms screenshot.

Done.

SMS is the UML M.O, it will be my M.O and I will not relent and continue to report until the SPF have a "3D" picture of the phone network.

UML mental f**k me, I mental f**k them.
I PMed you. If is harassment, file reports with all the info for official records.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:54 PM   #8422

@Bro Fearless

Be it that MF is from Sg or Msia, i believe he will get caught up with the law. SPF is taking this case quite seriously..The I/O came down yesterday also...I must say,the runner is really knn fking stupid..He din even cover his face, and din wear glove. Police oredi took back all the evidence..my cctv captured his ccb face in High definition..I will make him famous
Hope more runners will be caught. some LS don't even bother even you told them police report had been made and they challenged you instead. go challenge in front of police officers laaa instead. if want their money back, go collect from police station. haha.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:38 PM   #8423

I think AL may not physically own all the sim card. When we call them, it won't get through, but they know we called them.

Usually AL change numbers quite often, so those numbers may have already recycled to innocent people already.
True. My AL will informed abt their new numbers. haha..
Old 28-03-2019, 10:28 PM   #8424
High Supremacy Member

Hope more runners will be caught. some LS don't even bother even you told them police report had been made and they challenged you instead. go challenge in front of police officers laaa instead. if want their money back, go collect from police station. haha.
That money is not even from the Ah Long. They are doing business without capital.
You take $500 and give back $700 in 5 days ?
They keep rolling from debtors using different type of saving account.
Old 29-03-2019, 01:13 AM   #8425

I myself own LS 10-11 LS . Even im in deep **** . Regret for what ive done. Never think of my family and siblings . Even till now they asking full payment by end month . Which is this month . So i feel like im not gonna pay them everything . After i calculate almost hit 15k. Each of them . But no matter what guys dont ever surrender your atm and token . Once they hold u regret . Quickly close that card and token . Report police . Dont become thier runners or advertising website . Not worth it . Can be charge for it . Even my IO say don't ever pay them back a single cent , cos once you pay them . The transaction is not thier account its all the debtors who cant pay them all . Once u transfer and get caught , consider money laundering . Thats what my IO say . So i rather listen . Even till now they keep asking when can pay all that . Im like a dumb **** replying to them . Really regret for this life ive made .

Please dont ever surrender anything to them . Let them splash or what . Apply for fire protection insurance at hdb or etiqa.com for information . I may not know well already but as what going to happen i let them come over. CCTV already installed using my cousin cheap cheap cctv . As long u can see everything . Its good
Old 29-03-2019, 08:51 AM   #8426

Good job SPF!

25 March 2019 Man Arrested for Loanshark Harassment

The Police have arrested a 35-year-old man for his suspected involvement in loansharking activities.

On 28 February 2019 at about 7.12pm, the Police were alerted to a case of loanshark harassment where a debtor note was pasted on the gate of a residential unit at Blk 875 Yishun Street 81.

Through investigations and with the aid of images from police cameras, officers from Woodlands Police Division established the identity of the man and arrested him on 25 March 2019. Preliminary investigations revealed that he is believed to be involved in several other cases of loanshark harassment islandwide.

The man will be charged in court on 27 March 2019.

Under the Moneylenders Act (Revised Edition 2010), first time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be fined not less than $5,000 and not more than $50,000 with mandatory imprisonment of up to 5 years and mandatory caning of up to 6 strokes.

The Police have zero tolerance against loanshark harassment activities. Those who deliberately vandalise properties, cause annoyance and disruptions to public safety, peace and security, will be arrested and dealt with severely in accordance with the law.

Members of the public are advised to stay away from loansharks and not work with or assist the loansharks in any way. The public can call the Police at ‘999’ or the X-Ah Long hotline at 1800-924-5664 if they suspect or know of anyone who could be involved in loansharking activities.

Last edited by green72; 29-03-2019 at 09:00 AM..
Old 29-03-2019, 08:59 AM   #8427

Good job SPF, one more.

27 March 2019 Man Arrested for Loanshark Harassment

The Police have arrested a 43-year-old man for suspected involvement in loansharking activities.

On 9 and 23 March 2019, the Police were alerted to two separate cases of loanshark harassments where the gates of two residential units along Beo Crescent were locked with bicycle locks. Debtor notes were also found pasted on the main doors of the units. Through extensive ground enquiries, officers from Tanglin Police Division established the identity of the man and arrested him on 27 March 2019. Preliminary investigations revealed that the man is believed to be involved in several other cases of loanshark harassment islandwide.

The man will be charged in court on 29 March 2019 under the Moneylenders Act 2010 (Revised Edition).

Under the Moneylenders Act (Revised Edition 2010), first time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be punished with imprisonment for a term not exceeding 5 years and shall also be liable to a fine of not less than $5,000 and not more than $50,000 with mandatory caning of not less than 3 and not more than 6 strokes.

The Police have zero tolerance for loanshark harassment activities. Those who deliberately vandalise properties, cause annoyance and disruptions to public safety, peace and security, will be dealt with severely in accordance with the law.

Members of the public are advised to stay away from loansharks and not work with or assist the loansharks in any way. The public can call the Police at ‘999’ or the X-Ah Long hotline at 1800-924-5664 if they suspect or know of anyone who could be involved in loansharking activities.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:53 AM   #8428

I did, now they tracking the location of the handphone number. To be honest, i just realized most of LS in Singapore its not from there. They based in Malaysia.
Mai gek kiang and create false news la..they operate in Singapore Malaysia Thailand and china..
Old 29-03-2019, 12:42 PM   #8429
High Supremacy Member

Really good money if you think in another point of view. $15k X 10 LS = $150k free money when don't pay back after make police report and as advised by IO.

I myself own LS 10-11 LS . Even im in deep **** . Regret for what ive done. Never think of my family and siblings . Even till now they asking full payment by end month . Which is this month . So i feel like im not gonna pay them everything . After i calculate almost hit 15k. Each of them . But no matter what guys dont ever surrender your atm and token . Once they hold u regret . Quickly close that card and token . Report police . Dont become thier runners or advertising website . Not worth it . Can be charge for it . Even my IO say don't ever pay them back a single cent , cos once you pay them . The transaction is not thier account its all the debtors who cant pay them all . Once u transfer and get caught , consider money laundering . Thats what my IO say . So i rather listen . Even till now they keep asking when can pay all that . Im like a dumb **** replying to them . Really regret for this life ive made .

Please dont ever surrender anything to them . Let them splash or what . Apply for fire protection insurance at hdb or etiqa.com for information . I may not know well already but as what going to happen i let them come over. CCTV already installed using my cousin cheap cheap cctv . As long u can see everything . Its good
Old 29-03-2019, 01:10 PM   #8430

Really good money if you think in another point of view. $15k X 10 LS = $150k free money when don't pay back after make police report and as advised by IO.
They won't lend u 15k la...first timer 500-1k...repayment record good then they upgrade...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.