HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2018, 10:28 AM   #841

Same thing as what my IO told me that these guys are overseas. My LS made a group chat in WA and added my hubby and housemate and threaten to splash my door. They just blocked his number then he made a new group and blocked him again. So far all is quiet.
They are just keyboard warriors.... Don fear them.... Just block n block n don't answer to unknown number
Old 06-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #842

Alright. Thanx for all the tips and support. Change number even NOK numbers, cctv install, report police, inform workplace. Now left to camp outside like sharuu night before raya and on the night of raya. 😂😂
Old 06-06-2018, 11:16 AM   #843

wah like that means free $400 since they force transfer and don't give you a means to return immediately.
seems like $400 is the threshold for peanuts to them. They can afford to lose this

i suppose for the higher loans, they will get someone physically involved?
Old 06-06-2018, 11:22 AM   #844

they collected your IC with full name/photo and address
they also collected your bank account
and your NOK details?
what else do they collect?

bank, they cant do anything.
for your contact number, you block, they use other number. so ultimately need to cancel to kill them off. So best is start off with a prepaid card if you diedie need a loan. hahaha

IC address, they sure can send someone to the place and stalk you, know where you work and that's when the harassment starts
same for NOK.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:06 PM   #845

and your NOK details?

for your contact number, you block, they use other number. so ultimately need to cancel to kill them off. So best is start off with a prepaid card if you diedie need a loan. hahaha

IC address, they sure can send someone to the place and stalk you, know where you work and that's when the harassment starts
same for NOK.
That's what someone did. Gave his own numbers as NOK.

The stalking, I think depends on the amount on your head. You're right, I think the minimum threshold is 400$ with potential return on investment of 300% over 1 month, which is very worth it. The maximum seems like 5k$ before the scare tactics turn physical. So anywhere between that is FREE MONEY, GUYS!

(Disclaimer: Past preformance is not indicative of future outcomes.)
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #846

and your NOK details?

same for NOK.
Also, I was thinking. If they already have you at the point that they collected your personal details, why don't most of them immediately start extorting? There's always a window period where they don't act like garbage humans before people wise up to the delay tactics and decide to stop funding them.

Also, I don't think their info sharing network is as tight as they make it out to be. If it were, then any other ah long with resources can easily contribute their loser army to splash paint on anyone. Means the scammers work independently of actual ah longs.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #847

and your NOK details?

same for NOK.
Be careful of license money lender too..all link to LS. Ya they will send someone to check her hse unit..then they will take a pic...they watsap pic of my unit to me..threaten to burn splash etc..I also **** care them
Old 06-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #848

Also, I was thinking. If they already have you at the point that they collected your personal details, why don't most of them immediately start extorting? There's always a window period where they don't act like garbage humans before people wise up to the delay tactics and decide to stop funding them.

Also, I don't think their info sharing network is as tight as they make it out to be. If it were, then any other ah long with resources can easily contribute their loser army to splash paint on anyone. Means the scammers work independently of actual ah longs.
Agree. For me 1st n 2nd payment all pass with no problem. After that start asking to take 2nd loan. If don't take then all the problem start
Old 06-06-2018, 01:54 PM   #849

They are just keyboard warriors.... Don fear them.... Just block n block n don't answer to unknown number
Yes. I dont answer unknown numbers now. And block all of them and ask my NOk to block the numbers.

My iO said if anything happens call 999 and no need to call him. I think for him, it was my fault why i am in this situation. Cant blame him though.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:07 PM   #850

wah like that means free $400 since they force transfer and don't give you a means to return immediately.
seems like $400 is the threshold for peanuts to them. They can afford to lose this

i suppose for the higher loans, they will get someone physically involved?
The $400 is from another victim.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:08 PM   #851

Yes. I dont answer unknown numbers now. And block all of them and ask my NOk to block the numbers.

My iO said if anything happens call 999 and no need to call him. I think for him, it was my fault why i am in this situation. Cant blame him though.
So far, those who got scam and nothing happen. So dont worry
Ghie0908 likes this.
Old 06-06-2018, 07:34 PM   #852

So far, those who got scam and nothing happen. So dont worry
Today, i have been getting several calls from numbers not in my phonebook. Scared to answer coz it might be my LS. So i just let them call me.

So far quiet except for the calls.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:02 PM   #853

Today, i have been getting several calls from numbers not in my phonebook. Scared to answer coz it might be my LS. So i just let them call me.

So far quiet except for the calls.
Standard.. I also got a few calls. No need to answer.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:22 PM   #854

Standard.. I also got a few calls. No need to answer.
Calls are ok. Hopefully, they are tired of disturbing me.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:24 PM   #855

Calls are ok. Hopefully, they are tired of disturbing me.
They will be soon. Shld be their daily routine to make those call.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.