HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #8536

Now I'm staying with my dad house. Until now i can't clear my Loan with them always no account for me every week i paying defer
Nobody got harmed so far in this thread after realising that after stop paying plus the steps taken, UML will go away even if full amount not paid.

You know what to do after reading at least a month back of posts here. Many of us did and no more harassments.

Might take a while for some as long as the UML knows you are scared of them and pay out of fear.

They love victims that fear them. Makes their job very easy. I and everyone panicked like you when it happened to us too. Sleepness nights and no appetite or drive to live. It's a normal reaction.

They might up their effort by sending runners to do stuff to your house but their runners are always caught.This is to ensure you continue to fear them if they feel you are beginning to understand the game they play.

How often can they find new runners?

Make the step and stop paying. Our UMLs are not like those overseas. They won't stake out near your house or follow you around. They only know how to scare you. Their runners are also scared and panicky and will run rather than confront you if caught red-handed.

Let's together stop paying, all you reading this but shy to share your problem here.

Make them poor as much as they have ruined our lives. Help the SPF catch their runners and destroy their business.

SPF will protect you. Stop listening to talk SPF not helpful and such.

Remember first step, stop paying. Let them suffer. Payback time.

Last edited by green72; 09-04-2019 at 03:52 PM..
Old 09-04-2019, 03:47 PM   #8537

With regards to false address, if it's not your intent with proof, you need not worry.

We sense you worry too much about this. Based on your story timeline, I feel you are not giving false info to the UML. Bank transaction records can proof that.

Why still hesitate to report if you are not wrong? Of course, maybe SPF will ask if you have told the home buyer of your UML problem. That answer, only you know how to reply.

My advise, come clean in your police report. Don't get in trouble with the law by lying. Thats far worse then any UML threats.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:00 PM   #8538

Spidie . They trying to fxxk with you. Tell them to fxxk spider. Listen to what our bros and siss have to say. Yes they will bother your nok and work place. So be prepared.

We here provide counselling foc and I am thankful to those actively helping in this forum .
Green72, good job.

Thanks but once i say report police they give me an account number to transfer. Then later call back say never ask me transfer. Dunno why they do that. So should i be afraid with their threats ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Old 09-04-2019, 04:06 PM   #8539

Spidie . They trying to fxxk with you. Tell them to fxxk spider. Listen to what our bros and siss have to say. Yes they will bother your nok and work place. So be prepared.

We here provide counselling foc and I am thankful to those actively helping in this forum .
Green72, good job.
After my own case and advise by you, makminah and many others here, it has become my calling of sorts.

Every single time new victims seek advise, I'm reminded of the mental hardship I faced.

I hope we can give you guys, the new victims the mental strength to fight this as I was given when I myself was in it.
Old 09-04-2019, 04:21 PM   #8540

Bro. We are not judges of poor or bad decisions.decisions are made at critical time , turn left or right also masuk longkang. Circumstances and people are different. Thats why we are here.
I am maybe just like you, no problem with ls.
After hearing from all here I stopped borrowing.
In fact I dont need to borrow.
I borrowed at 20% to do business and have no problem paying back. I profited.
So would you take this as poor or good decision?

Just like all here , I have gained experienced on the hardship that some are facing with loans.
Some are destroyed , and family too.

Old 09-04-2019, 04:35 PM   #8541

Yamaha.
This one is indeed a sore thumb , wont heal.
That means this one will give you trouble. Our bro delceer said " DONT PAY"
You have to decide whats best , sell house or not. I know when your are in arrears especially many months, who the faxxk can help ?
Do your best.

Stop paying UML. Stop it. Faster go and make a police report. Use the money for your children or parents instead of paying to UML.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:09 PM   #8542

Hi Yamaha
I think you should NOT pay anymore , cause even you give them ,they will still want more from you like my case.
Now they are try all the way of calling/whatapp me for repay and I don't answer to it and prepare for the worst now .but once you give in to them it will be endless for you
Old 09-04-2019, 05:24 PM   #8543

Now I am a piss of al cause they are cheater/ liar and they can use all sort of way to threaten you but if we/ourselves give in to them it will only hurt you and your nok or those who still trust you. Please don't give in to them .
In the past few day I was think of this
1.Create a Facebook page,user name as angry management
2.Post all the number of the uml on it
3.Get People to get a hicard and whatapp on the phone
4.let those people whose are scammed by them and call them or flood their whatapp message to released the anger.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:30 PM   #8544
High Supremacy Member

Bro. We are not judges of poor or bad decisions.decisions are made at critical time , turn left or right also masuk longkang. Circumstances and people are different. Thats why we are here.
I am maybe just like you, no problem with ls.
After hearing from all here I stopped borrowing.
In fact I dont need to borrow.
I borrowed at 20% to do business and have no problem paying back. I profited.
So would you take this as poor or good decision?

Just like all here , I have gained experienced on the hardship that some are facing with loans.
Some are destroyed , and family too.
No... I never judge.
You got click the link to read or not ?
It is not like what you think.
The links are very informative and sharing the study done by experts.
I sharing the link for others to learn some lesson from it.
Old 09-04-2019, 05:40 PM   #8545
High Supremacy Member

Now I am a piss of al cause they are cheater/ liar and they can use all sort of way to threaten you but if we/ourselves give in to them it will only hurt you and your nok or those who still trust you. Please don't give in to them .
In the past few day I was think of this
1.Create a Facebook page,user name as angry management
2.Post all the number of the uml on it
3.Get People to get a hicard and whatapp on the phone
4.let those people whose are scammed by them and call them or flood their whatapp message to released the anger.
Please don't do that.
Let the SPF do their job.
You got any hobbies ?
You like any sports ?
Just go and sweat it out.
Don't care about them.
Boh Chup about them.
Loan Shark can't harm you physically.
In fact the runner more scared than you.
He saw you confirm run one, he will not stay put beat you up one.
You see the guys below,they don't even dare to look up.
How fierce can they be ?
Trust SPF 100% and let them do their jobs.

Old 09-04-2019, 06:15 PM   #8546

Hi Yamaha
I think you should NOT pay anymore , cause even you give them ,they will still want more from you like my case.
Now they are try all the way of calling/whatapp me for repay and I don't answer to it and prepare for the worst now .but once you give in to them it will be endless for you
Thank You for your advise. This morning when to NPC for reports .The police officer also tell me the same you tell me don't pay at all. I only can make report when they came to my old house and new owner make report that I can make report right now only pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.Thank you Lucky guy
Old 09-04-2019, 06:27 PM   #8547

Yamaha.
This one is indeed a sore thumb , wont heal.
That means this one will give you trouble. Our bro delceer said " DONT PAY"
You have to decide whats best , sell house or not. I know when your are in arrears especially many months, who the faxxk can help ?
Do your best.
Thks guy for advise me anyway i when to NPC for reports only police officer only updated to their system because my case AL haven't harassment me yet that why police officer just updated my detail atlist my mind a bit peace now only just pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.
Old 09-04-2019, 06:41 PM   #8548

With regards to false address, if it's not your intent with proof, you need not worry.

We sense you worry too much about this. Based on your story timeline, I feel you are not giving false info to the UML. Bank transaction records can proof that.

Why still hesitate to report if you are not wrong? Of course, maybe SPF will ask if you have told the home buyer of your UML problem. That answer, only you know how to reply.

My advise, come clean in your police report. Don't get in trouble with the law by lying. Thats far worse then any UML threats.
Thks Green 72 i already make police reports this morning i tell the police officer before I selling my house i show the officer all my transaction to UML plus my LML.Right now police officer just updated my detail only because my case is UML haven't start harassment to me.Thks u advise me
Old 09-04-2019, 07:01 PM   #8549

Yes i got the reply from SPF too, they will only do your report n put into the system as they really cannot fo anything casuse UML nv do anything to you or ur house yet. Spf told me maybe duplicate cases cause maybe other who have the same num already did a report so they will probably just follow up the case closely nia. Since you already shifted out just dont worry anymore and pls tell ur new owner about this as they are innocents. Your num is up to you to change or not, if they feel that treatening you they wont get anything they probably move on to the next victim cause they have earn from you liao. If selling house is an issue go read back page 1 onwards i remember got post saying jus sell house but take ur time to read n my guess is he maybe UML or someone else i dont know. Cheers have a pleasent days ahead.

Thks guy for advise me anyway i when to NPC for reports only police officer only updated to their system because my case AL haven't harassment me yet that why police officer just updated my detail atlist my mind a bit peace now only just pray hope will nothing happened to my old house.
Old 09-04-2019, 07:03 PM   #8550

For LML i think is the best you nego with them n pay back la after all they are doing business n "legal" in a way. For my my LML i am paying $50 a mth till clear they also accept it. So it jus how you gonna pay at your own comfort zone.

Thks Green 72 i already make police reports this morning i tell the police officer before I selling my house i show the officer all my transaction to UML plus my LML.Right now police officer just updated my detail only because my case is UML haven't start harassment to me.Thks u advise me
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.