HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #8656

Hi. I have read thru. every page.

I thought i was buying a iPhone on carousell and end up having cash deposit $400 into my account.

I heed the advice here and block all contact. Then my IO tell me to go bug the person to get account no to deposit the money back.

Today i call and ask him. IO tell me it is up to me if i want to pay anot. Did anyone encounter before. I am really pissed with my io because he just changed his story like that.

Please advise dear bros and sis.
There is one case here too. It's a scam, just break contact to avoid their threats.

IO should know transfer back means go into some other victim account.

Just end the cycle here.
Old 15-04-2019, 08:50 AM   #8657

I thought i was buying a iPhone on carousell and end up having cash deposit $400 into my account.

I heed the advice here and block all contact. Then my IO tell me to go bug the person to get account no to deposit the money back.

Today i call and ask him. IO tell me it is up to me if i want to pay anot. Did anyone encounter before. I am really pissed with my io because he just changed his story like that.

Is it an installment plan to purchase iphone? Cause if buying an iphone from them why would you pass yr acct num?
Old 15-04-2019, 08:53 AM   #8658

Bro JLeague, good job bro good job.
Do good receive good.

There is one case here too. It's a scam, just break contact to avoid their threats.

IO should know transfer back means go into some other victim account.

Just end the cycle here.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:01 AM   #8659

Erm i think here got ppl kena before already, read back the treads u shld find it. Just dun care them, u wan return or not up to you.

Old 15-04-2019, 09:13 AM   #8660

Is it an installment plan to purchase iphone? Cause if buying an iphone from them why would you pass yr acct num?
It was supposedly to get phone. Then was told will offer cash instalments so i go buy phone. Then i was stupid didn't realise. By the time i know is ls. It is too late. $400 in my acct.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:14 AM   #8661

Sometimes i go to shop see pretty staff , forgot what to buy , ask for number , sepnd long time in shop... boss not happy chase me out only to know its boss' girlfriend... i report police " harrassment " told me up to you.... " btw she swee boh ".

Just a talk kock story.
You still energetic ya. Wish you well.

Old 15-04-2019, 09:21 AM   #8662

Now you are releasing a little.

"Cash Installment plan " whats the catch ?
When we buy on installment , they provide bank account to pay back , straight forward ma .
Is yours a cash back and sign up for high price for a phone ? So its part loan part purchase scheme ?

It was supposedly to get phone. Then was told will offer cash instalments so i go buy phone. Then i was stupid didn't realise. By the time i know is ls. It is too late. $400 in my acct.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:31 AM   #8663

Now you are releasing a little.

"Cash Installment plan " whats the catch ?
When we buy on installment , they provide bank account to pay back , straight forward ma .
Is yours a cash back and sign up for high price for a phone ? So its part loan part purchase scheme ?
Hi. Sorry i was not clear. It all started innocently to get instalment for iphone. Then he say there was issue and offer cash instead to buy phone. He asked for details and acct no for verification details.

He "assured" me he is LML and at my part i was dumb to not realise it was their tactic. Til a $400 was transferred to mY account without my consent or any contract signed. Then it dawned on me i was scammed. So i made a police report.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #8664
High Supremacy Member

Your story is not tally.
Buying phone from Carousell, how come you give them saving account number and not the other way round ?
You wanna buy a phone and pay them money right ?
Old 15-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #8665

You ask for a phone and end up with a possible loan. Nothing to be shameful about.
We all here to tell our stories and share experience.
Of course my story is bullsheet la.

Our bros/sis tell you what to do.
Kiss their 400$ goodbye. Use it to buy cctv la.
Instead of buying iphone.
If you can benefit 400 from them , you are 1 up for us.
Some lost thousands while i lost 250. Gave me 450 paid 700.
Thats ******* said i paid 1 minute late and claim 1 or 2 k from me. Was Malaysian voice. Comms ended with my " if your muther hole can tahan my baton , i give you 2k ".

So relax la.

Hi. Sorry i was not clear. It all started innocently to get instalment for iphone. Then he say there was issue and offer cash instead to buy phone. He asked for details and acct no for verification details.

He "assured" me he is LML and at my part i was dumb to not realise it was their tactic. Til a $400 was transferred to mY account without my consent or any contract signed. Then it dawned on me i was scammed. So i made a police report.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:10 PM   #8666

For my case the MF $500 i just take the money and donated to charity . As what the bros and sis said dont even bother to reply back to them, if they dare just ask them to come our spf is waiting for them. The most send runner and message threats nia . Just live each day as normal show them who afraid of who, those MFcome mess up our normal life and still expect us to be afraid... F... oFf
Old 15-04-2019, 01:33 PM   #8667

You ask for a phone and end up with a possible loan. Nothing to be shameful about.
We all here to tell our stories and share experience.
Of course my story is bullsheet la.

Our bros/sis tell you what to do.
Kiss their 400$ goodbye. Use it to buy cctv la.
Instead of buying iphone.
If you can benefit 400 from them , you are 1 up for us.
Some lost thousands while i lost 250. Gave me 450 paid 700.
Thats ******* said i paid 1 minute late and claim 1 or 2 k from me. Was Malaysian voice. Comms ended with my " if your muther hole can tahan my baton , i give you 2k ".

So relax la.
Ask him his asshole can tahan my baton
Old 15-04-2019, 01:50 PM   #8668

If I pass a new account to ah long cos he promised to reduce loan but in the end no so I closed the account. But police just called that found illegal activities in the account n ask me go down give statement. I scare tell police cos will I be charged? Any advice thanks
Old 15-04-2019, 01:58 PM   #8669

Bro . I hold his buttocks for you while
I handle his mother.

Ask him his asshole can tahan my baton
Old 15-04-2019, 02:04 PM   #8670

Way to go bro.
You beat us with 500$ up.
You do good receive good.

For my case the MF $500 i just take the money and donated to charity . As what the bros and sis said dont even bother to reply back to them, if they dare just ask them to come our spf is waiting for them. The most send runner and message threats nia . Just live each day as normal show them who afraid of who, those MFcome mess up our normal life and still expect us to be afraid... F... oFf
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.