HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #8671

If I pass a new account to ah long cos he promised to reduce loan but in the end no so I closed the account. But police just called that found illegal activities in the account n ask me go down give statement. I scare tell police cos will I be charged? Any advice thanks
Bro dont even believes anything the al say dont ever do this just close the account and dont transfer any money ,better tell the police everything u know . If not u the police might think u are assisting the uml
Old 15-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #8672

Good luck to you

If I pass a new account to ah long cos he promised to reduce loan but in the end no so I closed the account. But police just called that found illegal activities in the account n ask me go down give statement. I scare tell police cos will I be charged? Any advice thanks
Old 15-04-2019, 02:17 PM   #8673

U better pray the police wont charge u for this , it just not worth it reduce loan and u help al .... now u should truly be afraid ...
Old 15-04-2019, 02:38 PM   #8674

Trustdade . Hope you are doing better.
This guy sold his soul to the devil.

Originally Posted by*Whyidothis:

Good luck to you
Old 15-04-2019, 04:01 PM   #8675
High Supremacy Member

Under the Moneylenders Act, when a bank account or ATM card of any person is used to facilitate moneylending by an unlicensed moneylender, that person is presumed to have assisted in unlicensed moneylending.

Those convicted of the above for the first time may be fined between $30,000 and $300,000, jailed for up to four years, and get up to six strokes of the cane.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...landwide-sweep
Old 15-04-2019, 05:00 PM   #8676

Yes better now daily waiting nia... Lol

Trustdade . Hope you are doing better.
This guy sold his soul to the devil.

Originally Posted by*Whyidothis:
Old 15-04-2019, 06:16 PM   #8677

Peaceful day. One call from a land line but call back it's engage. Other than that nothing else.

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT
Old 15-04-2019, 06:33 PM   #8678

We appreciate you keep us updated .
Better dont engage with them as they are shadows.
Best wishes to you.

Peaceful day. One call from a land line but call back it's engage. Other than that nothing else.

Old 15-04-2019, 06:57 PM   #8679

I guess the MF LS has not much runner left as In the past few month the spf catch many of them . Now those MF LS try their luck to trick new people to work for them .so be careful .hope everything will end soon
Old 15-04-2019, 09:36 PM   #8680

I hope you are doing fine bro. Nice of you to come back. Cheers.
been a lot better, have just been lurking here!
wanted to help others too but am always a bit too late to help, because others are helping too
Old 15-04-2019, 09:40 PM   #8681

Better to be honest.

I had interviewed a candidate for a role advertised by my company and in the application form, he declared he had been convicted and being curious i asked him what he was convicted for and he said he "lend" his bank account to ah long, then the ah long sabo him causing him to end in prison.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:45 PM   #8682

For those who have made the necessary actions, try to live your life as normal as possible.

If these LS send runners or some innocent courier people to you house,do not engage them. Instead call SPF.

Just to share again my previous experience, after they send 2 guys with trolley to my unit, I called 999 but they left b4 SPF arrives.
This come in succession of harassment via phone to my, nok and office numbers since previous day.

SPF sent Police officers to my unit twice a day for a period of time following that visit. Glad to see them through my CCTV alerts. Yes, SPF do take action once there is " official visit".

These LS just want to instill fear in us especially if they sense they are losing their "customer". And especially errant ones like me who refuse to "pay up".

So trust the SPF. Cannot emphasize enough to report immediately to your I/O for updates and 999 for immediate help if you suspect anything outside your house.

The amount they transfer is still with me as advised by my I/O and bank. It's their loss. Not a single cent was return.

Last edited by green72; 15-04-2019 at 10:16 PM..
Old 15-04-2019, 10:44 PM   #8683

For those who have made the necessary actions, try to live your life as normal as possible.

If these LS send runners or some innocent courier people to you house,do not engage them. Instead call SPF.

Just to share again my previous experience, after they send 2 guys with trolley to my unit, I called 999 but they left b4 SPF arrives.
This come in succession of harassment via phone to my, nok and office numbers since previous day.

SPF sent Police officers to my unit twice a day for a period of time following that visit. Glad to see them through my CCTV alerts. Yes, SPF do take action once there is " official visit".

These LS just want to instill fear in us especially if they sense they are losing their "customer". And especially errant ones like me who refuse to "pay up".

So trust the SPF. Cannot emphasize enough to report immediately to your I/O for updates and 999 for immediate help if you suspect anything outside your house.

The amount they transfer is still with me as advised by my I/O and bank. It's their loss. Not a single cent was return.
Lol you 1 scam loans 0. Congrats. Hope to see the number increase.

Old 15-04-2019, 11:32 PM   #8684

Ya that all they can do what else more, only know how to harass ppl nia. As i mention before thier step is nok office lalamove macdonald lastly solash paint. That all. Just stay strong dun ever engage ls ir not worth it. Unless u really kena thoese ls who is super steady no high intrest wan then ok but will be one in a million la. So just stay strong.

Atm once u kena call up by the spf to go back for interview be prepared for lockup n statement taken by the IO, after that u be on bail till case closed. If u lucky jus kena warning if u sway u will have to face jail term. Not worth it. But my advised is if can affort try go for lawyer to fight ur case n plead for leniency.

Old 16-04-2019, 12:05 AM   #8685

3 words - Hong Kan Liao!

Be prepared for Bailor, as they might have evidence that your account has been used to assist with LS activities.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.