HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-04-2019, 09:38 PM   #8761

Aiya dun care them la. I also recove call scold father scold mother say i own him money dun wan to pay, i F him back say he own me money then he keep quiet after thay i block. Whay the dish can they do. Most send video la this la rhat la knn got ball cone out talk 1by 1 la n collect money.
Ya, they did the same thing. Ask me to go geylang. I ask geylang where. He do not answer. Say burnt my house, I told him go and burnt. I claim insurance, infact I earn more than you. LOL.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:37 PM   #8762

You got borrow any money from them?
delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

C'mon bro, stop being judgemental. The main goal of this thread are help or advised those that have been harassed on what to do. Make me feel like you are harassing too.

Isn't it way too late to tell them not to borrow from UML? Your angry responses is not helping them at all.

I also worry that insensitive comments might push those weaker souls to contemplate suicide as an option since everyone including people here keep scolding them.

Of course we get it that you are smarter than most to manage your finances.

Channel that anger on how to destroy the UML business. Chill bro, stop scolding people with poor financial acumen for borrowing from UML.

Please advise nicely and be a bit sensitive. Most victims are stressed out.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"

Last edited by green72; 17-04-2019 at 10:48 PM..
Old 17-04-2019, 10:49 PM   #8763
High Supremacy Member

No lah. You anyhow talk. Are you being judgemental? Please read post #8708.

delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

C'mon bro, stop being judgemental. The main goal of this thread are help or advised those that have been harassed on what to do. Make me feel like you are harassing too.

Isn't it way too late to tell them not to borrow from UML? Your angry responses is not helping them at all.

I also worry that insensitive comments might push those weaker souls to contemplate suicide as an option since everyone including people here keep scolding them.

Channel that anger on how to destroy the UML business. Chill bro, stop scolding people with poor financial acumen for borrowing from UML.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"
Old 18-04-2019, 12:25 AM   #8764

[well say bro

QUOTE=green72;120310352]delceer, I read from some of your previous posts that you are pissed at borrowers.

This thread is "Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it" and not " why so stupid and borrow from loanshark"[/QUOTE]
Old 18-04-2019, 12:45 AM   #8765

Hi Bro and Sis,

Just came to know after reading so much on this web than just decide that the same faith happens to me and to all of us here. Which you all claims it's a loan scam. After thinking back what you guys refer to your stories here, actually it's almost same as mine.

Request for a loan, given details for monthly repayment than got a weekly loan which resulted into defer and defer process only without repaying actual loan amount at all. Live in fears and got lots of texts messages coming in or to your NOK.

For me, my wife have been supportive and even into finding ways to get money to pay off my loan to this UML. Cause everyday only defer defer defer till my main sum didn't even pay a single cent. I didn't know they are UML till when I unable to pay keep texting me and also sending video of my house being knocked by one of his runners and also send broken windscreen of cars and claims it's their so called works by them.

I think mostly of this scam it's by malaysian chinese using local calls numbers. They have alot of numbers they use to call, maybe we post their numbers here to see if we are into the same UML?

Is there a way to block them not directly whatsapp, but to report to whatsapp their number to whatsapp email or something? can someone advise here, many thanks. As mind have been breaking down on me and my relationship with my wife is getting from bad to worse.
Maybe we should have a WhatsApp group
Old 18-04-2019, 12:55 AM   #8766

https://youtu.be/fhVLGQ2cjKI .... y must post video of themselves taking loan and show ic somemore haizz
I am wondering is this post by the debtor or LS?. As I can remember the loanshark video call with me. Asking me to put my ic beside my face and that's it . Oh dear.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:43 AM   #8767

Definitely not a good idea bruh. We dont know who is exactly behind the screen. This is a public platform. Anyone can join in and read our post. We even had LS commenting on previous posts as well. So all of us need to be mindful on what we share about ourself be it on the thread or PMs. The last thing we want is getting into deeper sh*t.
Old 18-04-2019, 07:43 AM   #8768

I am wondering is this post by the debtor or LS?. As I can remember the loanshark video call with me. Asking me to put my ic beside my face and that's it . Oh dear.
Cofirm is the LS de. They wil use this as a alternative to shame and backup
Old 18-04-2019, 08:45 AM   #8769

2 years later, out of the blue you received the video? Were you using the same number as 2 years ago? During the harassment period did they do anything to your home? This is f*cking messup sia. If we are not strong enough, they will give us a life long trauma. I really pray and hope all is well for you after this.
Changed my number, but somehow they got hold of it ... the last time this happened, nothing happened. But i lost a lot of sleep at night, so gonna do the same thing again, stay awake at night ... anyway, i updated my mp on the situation, not sure how he can help this time but at least one avenue is explored
Old 18-04-2019, 09:42 AM   #8770
High Supremacy Member

You can see the loanshark face during the video call ?
Old 18-04-2019, 09:45 AM   #8771
High Supremacy Member

Cannot lah.
You think you can trust stranger here ?
You better trust the Police 100% instead on any people here.
Some people maybe talk very nice to you in the forum and show encouragement, how you know the person is not a loan shark himself ?
Old 18-04-2019, 09:53 AM   #8772

Cannot lah.
You think you can trust stranger here ?
You better trust the Police 100% instead on any people here.
Some people maybe talk very nice to you in the forum and show encouragement, how you know the person is not a loan shark himself ?
That 101% true . Any advise told here it your own judgement to decide it not 100% correct . For own assurance always speak to the police about it rememebr end of the day it the police who will come to help u first not the people here
Old 18-04-2019, 09:54 AM   #8773

Dont ever give out your numbers easily better be safe than sorry
Old 18-04-2019, 10:11 AM   #8774
High Supremacy Member

Dont ever give out your numbers easily better be safe than sorry
Yeah. This one...
Later more loan shark call the number.
Old 18-04-2019, 10:12 AM   #8775
High Supremacy Member

That 101% true . Any advise told here it your own judgement to decide it not 100% correct . For own assurance always speak to the police about it rememebr end of the day it the police who will come to help u first not the people here
The advice at post #8708 okay boh ?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.