HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2018, 06:17 AM   #871

Wassap group? Hahahh.. Serious?
I made a 2nd report now as advise by my IO. To request for more patrol ard my area. If they entertained me ah.
Yes. Once, i blocked his number on the first group and asked my NOK to block him also. He made another group and tried to add us again. So we all blocked him. So far all quiet but i am still on guard. I live on the 2nd level and facing an open space. I make it a point to check the people who seems to be checking my unit out.and i always have my phone ready.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:17 AM   #872

Someone lurking at my door yesterday night. Been montoring from cctv. The moment the wanted to snap my gate picture i open the gate and he ran off
Old 07-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #873

Someone lurking at my door yesterday night. Been montoring from cctv. The moment the wanted to snap my gate picture i open the gate and he ran off
oh my god!! he got balls... saw got cctv still dare to come and take picture.. mine start harrasing my workplace yesterday.. threaten to ask his guys down to check whether im really no longer working there.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:01 AM   #874

Seriously? Daring ah. From cctv can see his face? Update IO. Maybe his face on the news then everyone can recognise him easily. But maybe he is one of us that LS make use of. Haisshh
Old 07-06-2018, 11:03 AM   #875

Just be alert of strangers along void deck or corridor. If suspicious maybe u want ask what he/ she is doing before making the call to police
Will do that. Thanks bro for the advise. I also dun want the innocent to be involve.
Old 07-06-2018, 11:04 AM   #876

Khai.. Send the video to your IO. Defitnetly it will turn up something
Old 07-06-2018, 11:06 AM   #877

oh my god!! he got balls... saw got cctv still dare to come and take picture.. mine start harrasing my workplace yesterday.. threaten to ask his guys down to check whether im really no longer working there.
I dun think they will send anyone to workplace area. After all the human flow is much more heavier. Means more risk for them too
Old 07-06-2018, 11:13 AM   #878

I dun think they will send anyone to workplace area. After all the human flow is much more heavier. Means more risk for them too
Coz im no longer working there. still shouted at my ex colleague saying will sent people to spot check me. bloody idiot...
Old 07-06-2018, 12:29 PM   #879

Seriously? Daring ah. From cctv can see his face? Update IO. Maybe his face on the news then everyone can recognise him easily. But maybe he is one of us that LS make use of. Haisshh
Yeah, most probably another victim. Their base not in sg, they got no people here actually. They use those LS scam and dating site scam to make use of people.

No need to be afraid la. Sit back relax
Old 07-06-2018, 01:34 PM   #880

Change your whatsapp profile pic to the cctv captured image Ma. Haha but for all you know, that is the runner and the loanshark doesnít even know him.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #881

Change your whatsapp profile pic to the cctv captured image Ma. Haha but for all you know, that is the runner and the loanshark doesnít even know him.
You clever ah.

Once I thought of changing my profile picture to whatever picture my LS was using, then sending him the exact same messages he sent me. Give a bit of Twilight Zone experience.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:01 PM   #882

Eh...just curious how come mostly Malay victims ah.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:13 PM   #883

Eh...just curious how come mostly Malay victims ah.
Unnecessary segue to sensitive topic. You must be 40 years old and above. Lol.

Statistically, the people on this forum are but a small percentage of actual loan shark victims, so it would be more accurate to categorize us in age brackets than racial brackets given that people younger than forty (ie. Not you) are more aware of platforms such as this. Secondly, there is no available data on victims of physical loanshark harassment, but there is certainly available data on the demographs of problem gambling, which we have established is a strong precurser to debt problems. So I invite you to draw your own conclusions.

Selamat hari raya all my Malay friends!
Old 07-06-2018, 02:17 PM   #884

eh i still dunno, is the $ free then since no channel to return to and close off account need to empty the account ma.? hehehe

if so, turns out we scam the LS...hahaha
Old 07-06-2018, 02:23 PM   #885

eh i still dunno, is the $ free then since no channel to return to and close off account need to empty the account ma.? hehehe

if so, turns out we scam the LS...hahaha
Ya, if you close account, the bank will give you all your money with no questions asked.

It's not so much a scam as it is that the LS don't have recourse to get "their money" back. No contract mah. Means no obligation! I would be very amused to see a loan shark take a debtor to court for restitution.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.