Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-04-2019, 08:52 PM   #8896
High Supremacy Member

Hi all

Would like to seek advise what would happen if they loanshark/scammer got a hold of family member photos?

Thank u so much in advance
Read post #8708.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:34 PM   #8897

Yupp... I have done whatever as advised by you... Hopefully they won't spread the photos of my family member around to other scammers/unlicensed money lender
Old 26-04-2019, 09:53 PM   #8898

Hi all

Would like to seek advise what would happen if they loanshark/scammer got a hold of family member photos?

Thank u so much in advance
They already got the photo/s or you are just speculating?

In fact, we can’t control what they want or will do. We can only control ourselves and be strong and vigilant is the way to go. Go ghost on them and slowly they will move on to other targets.

Don’t ask me how long more as nobody will have the answer.

Try to live life as per normal (I know it’s not easy) but ya, there’s really nothing to do if you had already done what you are supposed to do (I.e inform NOK, office, camera, police report, block, etc)

All the best to all that is going through this.
Old 26-04-2019, 11:34 PM   #8899

Yupp... I have done whatever as advised by you... Hopefully they won't spread the photos of my family member around to other scammers/unlicensed money lender
Just tahan only brother.. what they can do? In sg now its very secure.. cameras are everywhere.. they want to come to your place/office? Also got cameras.. they come inside your house lift also got camera.. stairs also got camera.. now sg very hi tech.. to place safe put camera outside your house.. to be afraid.. be mind firm.! Share to you nok and superiors at work if possible.. make them understand... if u work hard at work.. definitely your work mates and bosses will support and understand you.. dont tell me your work mates and family dont understand you wen u are in a desperate needs? Remember.. they are UML.. they have no rights to do anything to you.. They just playing with your mind.. what only they can do is.. call ur office.. humilate you.. harrass you.. harrass your nok.. ask bangla come your doorstep take photo of your door.. just to make you pay and fall into their trap.. be strong..! You wan your life back? Then be mind strong! You can do it! Report police.. put fake camera outside your house.. Block them.. change number.. shift house and job if possible.. in shaa Allah u can brother! Fasting month coming.. dont waste your money on them.. better your charity or spend on your family.. again i repeat.. they are UML.. its illegal for them to lend us money without license l but its not illegal if we didnt pay them back..
Old 26-04-2019, 11:35 PM   #8900

Just tahan only brother.. what they can do? In sg now its very secure.. cameras are everywhere.. they want to come to your place/office? Also got cameras.. they come inside your house lift also got camera.. stairs also got camera.. now sg very hi tech.. to place safe put camera outside your house.. to be afraid.. be mind firm.! Share to you nok and superiors at work if possible.. make them understand... if u work hard at work.. definitely your work mates and bosses will support and understand you.. dont tell me your work mates and family dont understand you wen u are in a desperate needs? Remember.. they are UML.. they have no rights to do anything to you.. They just playing with your mind.. what only they can do is.. call ur office.. humilate you.. harrass you.. harrass your nok.. ask bangla come your doorstep take photo of your door.. just to make you pay and fall into their trap.. be strong..! You wan your life back? Then be mind strong! You can do it! Report police.. put fake camera outside your house.. Block them.. change number.. shift house and job if possible.. in shaa Allah u can brother! Fasting month coming.. dont waste your money on them.. better your charity or spend on your family.. again i repeat.. they are UML.. its illegal for them to lend us money without license l but its not illegal if we didnt pay them back..
Not to be afraid*
Old 27-04-2019, 12:15 AM   #8901
High Supremacy Member

No need worry if you follow the post #8708.
You are very safe provided you are Singaporean and staying in Singapore.
#8708 is not applicable to Legal Money Lender and foreigner.
Old 27-04-2019, 01:25 AM   #8902

the LS will call the workplace but will they actually go to the workplace??
they also send video that theyíre infront of the house but they never do anything or damage any property,what is their purpose doing so??usually how Long this whatsapp and phonecall threatening last??
Old 27-04-2019, 02:06 AM   #8903

they also send video that they’re infront of the house but they never do anything or damage any property,what is their purpose doing so??usually how Long this whatsapp and phonecall threatening last??
Usually their first step is to harrass u.. followed by your nok. If still no respond from you.. next target to call your work place.. lastly they will ask their runners(mostly banglas or teenagers to come at your door steps to take photos of your door/gate. This tactics to get your attention to communicate with them and make u pay.. they will start harrasing la, saying want to burn your house la.. bla bla bla
they will will never come to your work place.. because they are UML(unlicense money lenders) they dont even dare.. they have no rights.. its not legal also for them..(unless its legal licence Money lenders) you just need to be mind strong.. they may harrass u.. humilate u.. make u lose your job.. lose face at your work place.. but till wen? Till u bankcurp? Stop giving them money... its illegal to lend money to other without license but its not illegal if u didnt pay.. dont fall into their trap.. keep your money.. make a police report immediately.. change your number.. get approval from town council to install cameras at your door.. from there they will stop coming.. now adays HDB have cameras around.. lift, voidecks and some staircase landing.. if anything suspicious it will alert the police.. if LS do anything like splash paint.. the cameras have the recordings.. they will mind blown u around few days or weeks, maybe months.. share with your nok and superiors what u are facing.. so they know whats going on.. they can help u.. it not whats the matter looking for another job? Remember be strong.. it takes awhile.. be motivated
Old 27-04-2019, 04:22 AM   #8904

they also send video that theyíre infront of the house but they never do anything or damage any property,what is their purpose doing so??usually how Long this whatsapp and phonecall threatening last??

Hi,

Ive received same thing send video of infront of my house. They record and send to me. Next day kena paint liao. Standard procedure get some desparate person splash paint. Not many willing to do it cos now got rotan.

Just fix a camera for deterence. Hopefully nothing happen
Old 27-04-2019, 06:29 AM   #8905

Cleared my loan 2k,they say never clear coz acct freeze..paid defer coz donít want them to harass NOK..but a week later when its time to pay I block their number,LS use other number to call but i ignore..harass my workplace nonstop & NOK..read from all the previous thread,so I made police report..while making police report they are still harassing me,NOK and workplace..cannot tahan answer the phone and tell them I make police report and suddenly everything stop and so far just video of my place but donít know if they just laying low and planning something for now or they will stop totally..keeping fingers crossed hopefully stay this way..
Old 27-04-2019, 07:50 AM   #8906

Hi has anyone encounter being harrass without takig any loan? This people called my office and said i owe them money!
Yes, scammers do all kinds of tricks and lies and use fear and threats to squeeze money out of people. They are really terrorists on the ground.
Old 27-04-2019, 09:56 AM   #8907
High Supremacy Member

Yes, scammers do all kinds of tricks and lies and use fear and threats to squeeze money out of people. They are really terrorists on the ground.
You know what is terrorist ?
If no take other people money or benefits in the first place, there is no such problems. Don't know what is inside those people mind for borrowing money from stranger through WhatsApp or Facebook. So many pretty girls working at the bank. Why can't walk directly to the Bank and borrow money instead get from strangers ?
Old 27-04-2019, 03:16 PM   #8908

Yup I followed and did as mentioned on. Post #8708

Waiting to see what will they do next
No need worry if you follow the post #8708.
You are very safe provided you are Singaporean and staying in Singapore.
#8708 is not applicable to Legal Money Lender and foreigner.
Old 27-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #8909

They are all the same... Just using different tactics to suck out money from us..

They call workplace.. Home... Nok

Until u pay up to them...

It never ends

Cleared my loan 2k,they say never clear coz acct freeze..paid defer coz donít want them to harass NOK..but a week later when its time to pay I block their number,LS use other number to call but i ignore..harass my workplace nonstop & NOK..read from all the previous thread,so I made police report..while making police report they are still harassing me,NOK and workplace..cannot tahan answer the phone and tell them I make police report and suddenly everything stop and so far just video of my place but donít know if they just laying low and planning something for now or they will stop totally..keeping fingers crossed hopefully stay this way..
Old 27-04-2019, 03:24 PM   #8910

They got the photo... They WhatsApp to me

Police report has already been made..

They already got the photo/s or you are just speculating?

In fact, we canít control what they want or will do. We can only control ourselves and be strong and vigilant is the way to go. Go ghost on them and slowly they will move on to other targets.

Donít ask me how long more as nobody will have the answer.

Try to live life as per normal (I know itís not easy) but ya, thereís really nothing to do if you had already done what you are supposed to do (I.e inform NOK, office, camera, police report, block, etc)

All the best to all that is going through this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.