HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-04-2019, 05:58 PM   #8926

Hi all

Anyone... Able to recommend me an affordable and reliable cctv camera?

Thanks in advance
Go carousel or mustafa.. very cheap
Old 28-04-2019, 06:44 PM   #8927

Thanks will go and have a. Look around

Go carousel or mustafa.. very cheap

Old 29-04-2019, 01:24 AM   #8928

Your welcome.. update okies.. all the best

Thanks will go and have a. Look around

Old 29-04-2019, 02:01 AM   #8929

Lol where iron mannn other heros.

Bro, i told him we are not judge of people. But we are judges of fairness.
Who wants our backhole be fxxked?
A problem needs to be treated.
Its not just the problem of the borrowers , its the problem that manifested into family and workplace issues.
This is, I believe all of us here take a common stand.

Welcome on board captain america sg
Old 29-04-2019, 02:03 AM   #8930

Dun reply lor jus ignore, where got ppl so stupid tell u they come and u standby wait for them. Likely is just talk but no action wan la. So dun have to worried. Just sit back and relex if really come then jus call 999 they attend this kind of case very fast wan. Chiil.

Got a watsapp from a different no this morning saying that they will send people to come my house. Will they do that?
Old 29-04-2019, 02:03 AM   #8931

Erm carousel got one selling at $30 very good u can try.

Hi all

Anyone... Able to recommend me an affordable and reliable cctv camera?

Thanks in advance
Old 29-04-2019, 02:04 AM   #8932

Good night cpt America. Endgame avengers.

Mostly here have been in a desperate need.. have been there.. yes its a mistake for taking a illegal loan.. therefore if possible not to take any loan at all be its illegal or not with altho we are comfortable to pay.. we can’t predict the future what will happen next.. sometimes in life things will happen.. well thats life... its only on how you manage things properly.. but dont ever felt useless.. learn from mistake people.. stand up.. look forward.. get your life back.. look at your family.. dont just because of our mistake and our family members pay the prize.. altho how bad it is.. theres no need to blame anybody also.. we also need to understand if we lend to someone we definitely expect them to pay.. but things already happen.. lead a new life.. do what you need to do..
1. Report police
2. Alert your nok and superiors at work
3. Change your number.
4. Fix camera
5. Close your bank accnt.
6. Change address and job(if possible)
7. Get you life back
Old 29-04-2019, 10:07 AM   #8933

Got a watsapp from a different no this morning saying that they will send people to come my house. Will they do that?
A cctv or recording will do the job if want to come just come what the worst they can do splash paint ? Just re paint it and highly unlikely they will resort to fire . Dont need even lose sleep because of these MF! It your loss if u do .
Old 29-04-2019, 01:24 PM   #8934

I already pass down to my good friend Sam.. hahalolx

Good night cpt America. Endgame avengers.
Old 29-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #8935

How long will it last for those UML to call office? This is the 4th week now.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:06 PM   #8936

It all depends on individual LS no one will have the ans, just hang on everything will be fine.

Old 29-04-2019, 02:12 PM   #8937

I suggest when they call, you said that you no longer work there. And tell whoever pick up the phone to really tell them off and show no fear. My LS called twoce I think after that no more.

Goodluck.
Old 29-04-2019, 02:57 PM   #8938

They spam call my office and even send parcel to send my house don't knoe what the item is...

All the harassesment when I already mentioned they force transfer me with all the evidence

Your welcome.. update okies.. all the best
Old 29-04-2019, 02:57 PM   #8939

Thanks...

U install one for yourself?

Erm carousel got one selling at $30 very good u can try.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:00 PM   #8940

See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.

Last edited by Ahpanpanpan; 29-04-2019 at 03:04 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.