HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-04-2019, 03:19 PM   #8941

See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.
So your case, did you pay them back?
Today they take picture of my house block and send to me. Then threatened want to come send people..
Old 29-04-2019, 03:22 PM   #8942

Today they take picture of my house block and send to me. Then threatened want to come send people..
I feel I paid them back more than enough. Aiya harassment most probably will have de. What I did that time was to leave my door open 24/7 and sleep in the living room. At least they want to splash paint also splash until inside. But they never do. I ignore 3 groups, negotiate with 2 groups. Yes I did pay the other 2 group.
Old 29-04-2019, 03:52 PM   #8943

I feel I paid them back more than enough. Aiya harassment most probably will have de. What I did that time was to leave my door open 24/7 and sleep in the living room. At least they want to splash paint also splash until inside. But they never do. I ignore 3 groups, negotiate with 2 groups. Yes I did pay the other 2 group.
So any splashing ever?
Old 29-04-2019, 03:52 PM   #8944

So any splashing ever?
Not for my case.
Old 29-04-2019, 05:53 PM   #8945

Depends on the UML. My case is last december.. stops for 3 weeks. Then today they call again.. trying luck

How long will it last for those UML to call office? This is the 4th week now.
Old 29-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #8946

Depends on the UML. My case is last december.. stops for 3 weeks. Then today they call again.. trying luck
You mean they had been calling you since December till 3 weeks ago and today they call again?
Old 29-04-2019, 07:27 PM   #8947

They called your office or mobile?

You mean they had been calling you since December till 3 weeks ago and today they call again?
Old 29-04-2019, 07:47 PM   #8948

Just prepare coffee or tea and wait for them to come lor, to be honest not even a shadow will appear.

Most to most a house mover company end up calling, telling you got a delivery from point A to here. Thats what happen to me, so i replied that mover to shift whatever its been told up to my house. Soon after hang up, waited 2 hours, no one came.
Old 29-04-2019, 08:55 PM   #8949

Both.. my gf my mother also they call.. but no one come..

They called your office or mobile?
Old 29-04-2019, 09:48 PM   #8950

The UMl/scammer... Will definitely call and harass Yr NOK.. office when u are unreachable.. Like mine disturb only during weekdays so far... I think they work "office hour"
Old 29-04-2019, 10:10 PM   #8951

See all these ice klim cases make me think I also wanna share. Not referring to scam cases, but those whom really borrow from Uml.

I been there, I went in, I come out a much better person. Such problems there are 2 ways to resolve. One is like what all other broz mentioned, ignore them, inform people whom u care about the case. They may bomb u 150 miss calls in a single night, I experienced before. But bo bian. That's comes with it. Courage is really required. Your next of kins must definitely be more fierce than them. They won't want to risk too much problems with their account suspended, SIM card suspended. So will stop after maybe 1-2 months of harassment. The only reason they want to harass u is either u haven't pay them enough or they themselves ice Klim. Oneself kapo money, never report and say is customer never pay. Then they lan lan have to call people to harass.

Second way is subjected u really have money coming for a x month. Nego with them, tell them if they really want to harass,u also lan lan. If not u have a x money coming in when, that's the max u can pay. If not I also cannot do anymore liao. Most cases they will accept. But that require courage. Cause u must be willing to face all consequences that they will turn against u. But if u have the money coming in, den no need scare. Is time to be more fierce than them. Fierce in the case of not using vulgarities, is when they jolly well know any form of harassment doesn't work for you.

Either way also need one element. Be open to your nok, and also courage to face it. If lack of either one, u cry everyday also cannot solve problem. This one u can believe, when u tell your nok, final day they also will understand u and ready to face the fight with you. Those Don understand, best is not hang out also can. Although ice Klim to say like that, but family will stick together one when trouble happens.
Can I ask you, those which you paid fully, did they ever let you off the hook fully?
Old 30-04-2019, 12:50 AM   #8952

What in the parcel u got open up?

They spam call my office and even send parcel to send my house don't knoe what the item is...

All the harassesment when I already mentioned they force transfer me with all the evidence
Old 30-04-2019, 01:04 AM   #8953

@ahpanpan i dont agree with your second way, my say is if u have the money bring ur family out n enjoy or buy urself somethjng. Dont ever go and pay them, once u pay they talk nicely when u wan to closed account they will talk rubbish.

My encounter is,for example i pay and pay them, today 300 next week 300 the next next week 300 and finally another 300 add total 1200 alrrady when i onli recieve 700 from them with a 1k loan. After the final payment i cannot tahan i tell them i wan closed account. Can!!!!!!! You dep 300 first then talk after dkne they say eh now late already this and that ribbish all come out . So why pay them!!!! Like i say before we are borrower we wan to pay them but who's the fu**** who make this all hapoen is them theirself so they blame only themself if they cannot recover thier money back.

Tactic they use is easy to know.
1) call you ( but you no ans n no courage to talk to them)
2) call your office let the whole office know you own ls money ( but what can they do?)
3) call you nok and pressure them to help you pay and tell this and that. Send whatsapp fire burning griffity la splash paint la this and that. Create a grp chat add everyone inside and start all nonsense over n over again.
4) send lalamove or MacDonald up to look for you and when they arrive they will pass you the phone and the ls will start father mother here smelly there smelly all come out.
5) splash paint lock gate sebd love letter ( last resort liao)

What else more can they do???

What you need is chill dun worry about anything now. If thsy really come just take donwn the time and date spf will handle it. Jus keep you door open ans install a camera. Jus sit back and relax la. Nothing to worry off. The runner ccome out they are more scared then you do. So 🍻 realx and chill.
Old 30-04-2019, 03:10 AM   #8954

Great idea for sharing of numbers.

I am just wondering if anybody will be keen to create a pool of cashflow for the purchase of phone numbers/credits to spam call a set of numbers?

If we crowd-source, surely we will be able to pool together a significant pool of funds and volunteers to spam call them? Doing so might be able to somewhat affect their business or at least draw their time away from harassing debtors or NOK/colleagues of debtors?

Anybody with me on this idea?

List of numbers coming up from nowhere:-

Any numbers same as you bro and sis down here, lets share and report
Old 30-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #8955

Don't even know what is it like some key chain...

Just took photo lor as evidence

What in the parcel u got open up?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.