HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2019, 02:28 PM   #8971

Yup true change job... Change number... And change house...

Ya.. true.. change number as soon possible.. change job.. settle liao
Old 01-05-2019, 02:29 PM   #8972

Ya think about it also pointless... Damage done... Happy Labour day to everyone!

No problem la, still have wreath to come if they really wanna send. Haha...... But jus relex la. Nothing to be afrad of. Chill happy labour day to all.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:42 PM   #8973

But they are sending threatening message to me and called my office non stop saying i owe them money. They insist i owe them.

Well at least yours u didn't receive money... Mine was force transfer and they requested the principal amount plus interest.. I only gave them back the principal amount... And they harass me and mentioned that I owed them the "interest amount"... Funny when they transfer to me without informing me and they forced me to pay the interest owed for the loan which I nvr request for.. This is more like extortion
Old 01-05-2019, 03:46 PM   #8974

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/johor-ho...m-loan-sharks/

Just sharing some incident across borders....
Old 01-05-2019, 05:17 PM   #8975

Mine also send they those videos of unit got splashed... And burned think the videos is few years back.. Did u provide them bank account details other than personal details?

But they are sending threatening message to me and called my office non stop saying i owe them money. They insist i owe them.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:21 PM   #8976

From the news reported it was mentioned the son borrowed from a few loanshark?

That's literally playing with fire... It doesn't even mention whether the son had paid back the agreed amount...

Such an irresponsible son... Running away to Singapore leaving the family behind to fend against the loanshark who's yet innocent

https://www.worldofbuzz.com/johor-ho...m-loan-sharks/

Just sharing some incident across borders....
Old 01-05-2019, 06:50 PM   #8977

Yes but my bank dont have such money.. account closed and reported to police

Mine also send they those videos of unit got splashed... And burned think the videos is few years back.. Did u provide them bank account details other than personal details?
Old 01-05-2019, 08:28 PM   #8978

Most of us receive videos of house being splashed and burned. Some got love letters too. Mine they send me videos, pictures and the whole list of my neighbours address and contacts. Change number can la. Change job if still can talk to boss and hr try to. Make sound to sound remorse and sympathetic.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #8979

They are really tring to push your button here and trigger you so dont fall for it. What did your company say to you? Show them yr convo with them if possible yr bank statement to show no money was transferred hopefully they can help to filter those calls. Tell whoever pick uo their calls to scold them as well. Say you no longer work there and if they call again the company will report to the police.
When they call my workplace they told my supervisor they want to burn down my workplace. 😂😂

My supervisor laughed and said you not scared uh? Now everywhere got CCTV, you want to go to jail uh. They of course not happy scold her inside out but after that no more calls from them.

Of course my company not happy la. They made a police report and they gave me a verbal warning that if the calls comes in again they will have to terminate me. But thank god it stop.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:57 PM   #8980

No problem la, still have wreath to come if they really wanna send. Haha...... But jus related to ex la. Nothing to be afrad of. Chill happy labour day to all.
Great to see you now so candid about the whole matter. You have conquered! Let us help those newbies who arrive here.
Zulfakar likes this.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:59 PM   #8981

Which is why we ask you to ignore and block them. These are scammers and threats and lies are their mode of operation. Once they find you no response, they will move on. Moveover, you haven't even taken any money from them.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:23 PM   #8982

Kudos to the spf onhttps://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190426_man_arr_loanshark_harassment_gce again

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190428_2_teen_arr_loanshark_harassment_l

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190429_arrest_Two_Arrested_For_Loanshark_Harassement_L

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-publications/media-releases/20190429_arrest_Three_Women_Arrested_for_Loanshark_Harassment_G
Zulfakar likes this.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:37 PM   #8983

Yes u did the right thing for me I gave in initially to them... Then they started to force transfer when I refuse to take "loan"...lucky for u they nvr transfer u such money... Mine I only realised they transfer after they inform me to check my bank balance... So sway...

Anyway u did Yr part of closing the account so u won't get involved in any money laundering.. So yeah and good job u reported to the police

Anyway this trend of "force transfer" and "false loan" is on the rise... Be careful

Yes but my bank dont have such money.. account closed and reported to police
Old 01-05-2019, 10:39 PM   #8984

Yes totally agreed.. They will instill fear and thus u will end up giving in to their demands.. Just block and ignore as advise by others in the forums...

Which is why we ask you to ignore and block them. These are scammers and threats and lies are their mode of operation. Once they find you no response, they will move on. Moveover, you haven't even taken any money from them.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:40 PM   #8985

Hahaha.. change house problem also sia.. change number and work can do very fast.. but change house uh leceh sia

Yup true change job... Change number... And change house...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.