HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2019, 08:34 PM   #9016

Seriously its damn annoying when they harass us for a loan which we nvr request for and they force transfer ... And claim it as a loan..

see heng suay one
they find new target , they will focus on them more.

i pity old unsuspecting people more sia
Old 05-05-2019, 12:48 AM   #9017

Today they disturb me again sia.. ws my gf ws my nok call my old work place.. i see this people uh.. like they think they can win.. i got the feeling soon this all will be over becoz they know soon more will be shared and spread and spf will do new things in the system.. becoz majority people will not pay.. mia la and whatsoever etc etc.. i hope soon every body will stop paying then they go bankcurp and all UML in sg or malaysia conrupted.. this year so many people got caught regarding harass on ws, lock down gates and gravities on the wall..
Old 05-05-2019, 07:01 AM   #9018

I hope everything is fine.. I tght they nvr disturb u for quite some time?.. Anyway on weekends they disturb also?

Today they disturb me again sia.. ws my gf ws my nok call my old work place.. i see this people uh.. like they think they can win.. i got the feeling soon this all will be over becoz they know soon more will be shared and spread and spf will do new things in the system.. becoz majority people will not pay.. mia la and whatsoever etc etc.. i hope soon every body will stop paying then they go bankcurp and all UML in sg or malaysia conrupted.. this year so many people got caught regarding harass on ws, lock down gates and gravities on the wall..
Old 05-05-2019, 06:59 PM   #9019

Hang in there bro. Hopefully this nightmare will end for you and your family.
Old 05-05-2019, 09:44 PM   #9020

Yuppp hang in there.. Esp if u have pay more than enough.. Anyway how's Yr end raven king still have harassment?

Hang in there bro. Hopefully this nightmare will end for you and your family.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:11 PM   #9021

No bro...i change my fone number

Hmm so did they still harass u?
Old 05-05-2019, 11:50 PM   #9022

Guys. Need some advise. Apparently my friend wanted to loan from some LS. She is very much aware they were not legal ones. The problem is she is currently working as a freelance so no CPF contribution. The LS told her they cannot loan her as there were no concrete proof that she is working.
Idk what is their conversation exactly but they asked for her nudes and promise to pay her $800. Which she send over to them cause she claimed she was desperate in need of money. Now the problem is, they did not transfer her any money. They blocked her from whatsapp and 1 week later threatened to post her nudes and IC on social media.

Already told her to make a police report and all. She said she will do it tmr. So now do you guys really think they will post her photos especially when they did not transfer her any money?

Thank you in advanced.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:07 AM   #9023

Guys. Need some advise. Apparently my friend wanted to loan from some LS. She is very much aware they were not legal ones. The problem is she is currently working as a freelance so no CPF contribution. The LS told her they cannot loan her as there were no concrete proof that she is working.
Idk what is their conversation exactly but they asked for her nudes and promise to pay her $800. Which she send over to them cause she claimed she was desperate in need of money. Now the problem is, they did not transfer her any money. They blocked her from whatsapp and 1 week later threatened to post her nudes and IC on social media.

Already told her to make a police report and all. She said she will do it tmr. So now do you guys really think they will post her photos especially when they did not transfer her any money?

Thank you in advanced.
Its a form of cyber-extortion scams. Actually if you visit this page, you will see all the varieties.

https://scamalert.sg/scam-details/cyber-extortion-scam

Not much she can do, just report and just bear with it until it goes away.
Old 06-05-2019, 01:44 AM   #9024

Alamak.. like that da susah liao.. she also aiyo.. why until like that.. ok la understand sometimes desperate needs.. but takan sampai gitu skali.. for now.. she just need to tahan lo.. report police also for what? Da tkleh buat ape2.. her case is different already.. she just need to deactivate her social media and not trust anyone from now..
Old 06-05-2019, 05:23 AM   #9025

Isn't that good since there's isn't any form of harassesment?... Let's hope things will die down

No bro...i change my fone number
Old 06-05-2019, 05:31 AM   #9026

This case is more of A cyber extortion scam... Where the assumed LS ask for nudes... But didn't gave out the loan as agreed... Right now they threaten to release the nudes unless some form of payment is made... Typical extortion case... Nothing much Yr fren can do and pray for the best.. For ladies be careful nvr send nudes to strangers regardless of whatever intention...

Thank you in advanced.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:45 PM   #9027
High Supremacy Member

Thank you in advanced.
First time heard in Singapore.
It is very common in China.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...ts-forced-give
Old 06-05-2019, 07:52 PM   #9028

Hopefully...so far so gd

Isn't that good since there's isn't any form of harassesment?... Let's hope things will die down
Old 08-05-2019, 06:06 AM   #9029

Thank you in advanced.
Wah yr fren so naive ah...
Old 08-05-2019, 08:12 AM   #9030

Wah yr fren so naive ah...
I also dont know whether to say she naive or just plain stupid. She still very young about 20 or 21 years old only. She was too desperate for money at that point of time so I want to scold her also no point. It already happened, she was already stressful enough. But keep on asking her to make a police report, she keep on saying she scared.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.