HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2019, 09:09 AM   #9031

You might want to accompany her to make police report. Those people will keep harass her and send all sort of threatening message to her. At this point of time it can be very stressful and scared. Till now I also very scare n stress.. Jiayou...

I also dont know whether to say she naive or just plain stupid. She still very young about 20 or 21 years old only. She was too desperate for money at that point of time so I want to scold her also no point. It already happened, she was already stressful enough. But keep on asking her to make a police report, she keep on saying she scared.
Old 08-05-2019, 11:40 AM   #9032
High Supremacy Member

I also dont know whether to say she naive or just plain stupid. She still very young about 20 or 21 years old only. She was too desperate for money at that point of time so I want to scold her also no point. It already happened, she was already stressful enough. But keep on asking her to make a police report, she keep on saying she scared.

Lucky she never go Sam Leong forum sell body.
Faster ask her go to make a police report.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:59 PM   #9033

This happen to me of a existing LS I own post as a new lender n ask me do a video.
In end loan amt didnt happen n saw my video post in social media.
Report to SPF n the social media to block sender n remove post.

Sometime in desperate moment, we cant think well.

Wah yr fren so naive ah...
Old 08-05-2019, 06:43 PM   #9034

This happen to me of a existing LS I own post as a new lender n ask me do a video.
In end loan amt didnt happen n saw my video post in social media.
Report to SPF n the social media to block sender n remove post.

Sometime in desperate moment, we cant think well.
Yes... Happens to me too.
You will sometimes find LS whatsapping you offering loans.
They are all merely trying to fish information.
The best thing to do is completely ignore them and block them.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:42 AM   #9035

I was scammed by the first LS & took loan frm a 2nd LS..I donít have the cash to make full repayment so Iíve been paying defer for a few times but now I really have no money to make full settlement or even defer..Tried to negotiate but the LS keep on asking to pay the full amt..I really donít know what to do..
Old 09-05-2019, 05:53 AM   #9036

I was scammed by the first LS & took loan frm a 2nd LS..I donít have the cash to make full repayment so Iíve been paying defer for a few times but now I really have no money to make full settlement or even defer..Tried to negotiate but the LS keep on asking to pay the full amt..I really donít know what to do..
You should block them, stop making any more payments and make a police report immediately. Do this first and be mentally and emotionally prepare for what's to come. Even if you want to close account, they will give you so many excuses and only allow you to defer.

The initial part wont be easy, they will harass you, your NOK and workplace. So be inform your NOK and workplace first. I think they would appreciate the heads up.

The rest of the things of what you should do i basically the same. Read up the past post you'll get the idea. Goodluck ya! 💪
Old 09-05-2019, 07:01 AM   #9037

My NOK & workplace have been harassed by the 1st LS which was quite traumatizing & Iíve made a report to the police for that..but the 2nd one I didnít include with my 1st report bcoz I thought I can negotiate..should have made a report & get it over & done with frm the start..

You should block them, stop making any more payments and make a police report immediately. Do this first and be mentally and emotionally prepare for what's to come. Even if you want to close account, they will give you so many excuses and only allow you to defer.

The initial part wont be easy, they will harass you, your NOK and workplace. So be inform your NOK and workplace first. I think they would appreciate the heads up.

The rest of the things of what you should do i basically the same. Read up the past post you'll get the idea. Goodluck ya! 💪
Old 09-05-2019, 08:32 AM   #9038

My NOK & workplace have been harassed by the 1st LS which was quite traumatizing & Iíve made a report to the police for that..but the 2nd one I didnít include with my 1st report bcoz I thought I can negotiate..should have made a report & get it over & done with frm the start..
Hope you have your workplace and NOK understanding, there is no way payments can be kept up if it is a loan scam. They feed on your fear and their threats is used to scare you.

Do not pay, report all info to the police and cut contact!
Old 09-05-2019, 08:40 AM   #9039

The 1st LS is a scam & Iíve already made a report & after that thereís no more harassment by them..the 2nd one Iíve yet to settle full payment,been paying defer not bcoz they ask for it but i was the one paying defer bcoz I donít have the money.. I donít know if my workplace will be understanding enough again if this one start harassing my workplace.

Hope you have your workplace and NOK understanding, there is no way payments can be kept up if it is a loan scam. They feed on your fear and their threats is used to scare you.

Do not pay, report all info to the police and cut contact!
Old 09-05-2019, 09:28 AM   #9040

The 1st LS is a scam & Iíve already made a report & after that thereís no more harassment by them..the 2nd one Iíve yet to settle full payment,been paying defer not bcoz they ask for it but i was the one paying defer bcoz I donít have the money.. I donít know if my workplace will be understanding enough again if this one start harassing my workplace.
Know that your data gets passed around so many more will come and offer you "help". As long as they are not licensed, they are UML. Seek your company understanding of the scam, if not possible, time to look for another job.
Old 09-05-2019, 03:20 PM   #9041

She need money for what..she can go work part time ma
Old 09-05-2019, 05:29 PM   #9042
High Supremacy Member

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/rom/...singapore.html
Old 09-05-2019, 05:32 PM   #9043
High Supremacy Member

Got human being don't need money ?
Agreed with you go out and work to earn money.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:44 AM   #9044

I think she needs to settle some issues immediately hence the need for instant cash. I didnt probe furthur cause I dont want to intrude her personal life also. She is working but just as a freelance.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:50 AM   #9045

Stop paying them, block them and inform your workplace that they might call again. Dont have to tell your workplace its a different LS. Just tell them same LS but they are starting to call you guys again. Make a police report again and come clean. This is to safe guard yourself. You dont know who you are transferring the $$ to, he/she might be a victim and if they make a report and your account num is reflected, police can charge you as an accomplice. Better be safe than sorry.

Stay strong ya. We all understand how traumatizing things can be but this idiots feed on our fear. So be brave, be strong and be safe. Things will get better eventually just gotta endure a little bit more.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.