HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree139Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2019, 02:58 PM   #9061

Hi,my husband enquiry about the loan thru whatsapp,the person said trsf for a small loan and try out firdt,then my hubby rejected cos he want a whole sum of money instead.the conversation ends here.yesterday night his bank got additional $400 from a malay lady’s name. Till now there is no call or msg from the LS yet,anyone encounter this?what should i do the next?
Please go and make a police report. And block all unfamiliar numbers. Meaning don’t answer any unfamiliar calls and inform those NOK that he had given info to them and/or office people.

And close his bank account and open a new one.
Messup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 03:02 PM   #9062

Your brother defaulted his payments?

Go make a police report and tell the delivery guys you never order anything.

He nvr defaulted. Just that he every week defer until he bth. I have caculated. The amt he has paid is more than his principal. You mean tell them u nvr order then the delivery guy will go away?
Henrypoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 03:34 PM   #9063

He nvr defaulted. Just that he every week defer until he bth. I have caculated. The amt he has paid is more than his principal. You mean tell them u nvr order then the delivery guy will go away?
I mean you guys really didnít order anything in the first place. Just tell them someone scammed them to send. Best is make a police report (about the harassments and UML activities) and show the delivery guys.

But if your brother didnít default them, why do they want to harass him? But then again, stop paying them cos you already know itís never ending.

Just be prepared for whatever they will do next, just call 999 whenever they strike or you see any suspicious people or activities around. Be vigilant

Last edited by Messup; 17-05-2019 at 03:36 PM..
Messup is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 05:36 PM   #9064

Hi,my husband enquiry about the loan thru whatsapp,the person said trsf for a small loan and try out firdt,then my hubby rejected cos he want a whole sum of money instead.the conversation ends here.yesterday night his bank got additional $400 from a malay ladyís name. Till now there is no call or msg from the LS yet,anyone encounter this?what should i do the next?
Make a police report and block all numbers from the LS. You can choose to return the money or take the money and enjoy. It is advisable to close your acct as they might transfer more money to you. Whatever it is they will still ask you to pay up but more than what they transferred..
Makminah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 07:14 PM   #9065

Hi,my husband enquiry about the loan thru whatsapp,the person said trsf for a small loan and try out firdt,then my hubby rejected cos he want a whole sum of money instead.the conversation ends here.yesterday night his bank got additional $400 from a malay ladyís name. Till now there is no call or msg from the LS yet,anyone encounter this?what should i do the next?
It's the start of loan scam, make police report, block and ignore.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2019, 07:15 PM   #9066

Hi can i check. My brother has borrow from uml. And they keep sending food up. Is there any way to stop this? We dont want to pay for food we nvr order.
This is one of their tactics to annoy you and to give in to payment. File report, block and ignore. Tell the food delivery companies to blacklist the ordering number and stop delivering to you.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 05:22 PM   #9067

Today an Indian foreign worker came to my house and said someone wants to speak tome and pass his phone to my wife as i am not at home.

The guy then threatened my wife that he will lock my house if i didnt pay. In this situation do i call the police? If i was at home i've definitely hold up the indian man and call the police.. but wifey so cant..
RemoWorried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2019, 08:29 PM   #9068
High Supremacy Member

Today an Indian foreign worker came to my house and said someone wants to speak tome and pass his phone to my wife as i am not at home.

The guy then threatened my wife that he will lock my house if i didnt pay. In this situation do i call the police? If i was at home i've definitely hold up the indian man and call the police.. but wifey so cant..
Tell your wife to snatch his phone & lock the door. Then turn off phone's screen auto lock. Chances are the pundek will run far far away.
derrickgoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 02:29 AM   #9069

scare tactic lai de, at most they lock, u call spf then they will take immediate action
ls running out of manpower le, nowadays mostly lalamove food delivery etc etc
pls_help_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 03:10 AM   #9070

scare tactic lai de, at most they lock, u call spf then they will take immediate action
ls running out of manpower le, nowadays mostly lalamove food delivery etc etc
Mine quiet for 3 days and today come spray paint on my door.....
Stupidme2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 11:07 AM   #9071

Where do you stay? At what time they come and spray your door?
RemoWorried is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 01:44 PM   #9072

report to your io
dont care about the ls, the worst has already happened, sg relatively safe, they wont harm your family or you
pls_help_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2019, 04:50 PM   #9073

Where do you stay? At what time they come and spray your door?
Evening time
Old 20-05-2019, 04:52 PM   #9074

report to your io
dont care about the ls, the worst has already happened, sg relatively safe, they wont harm your family or you
Called police and they come up took photo and CCTV footage...
Old 20-05-2019, 04:52 PM   #9075

report to your io
Hope now they won't do the worst... Burn things outside house....
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.