HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-05-2019, 01:46 PM   #9106

Thank you Fearless.

I have been receiving more and more loaning text recently so i doubt its just one.

They gave a website and the license number they gave doesnt match any of the licensed money lender , address too. It just show a warehouse shop on google map

Will not waste time on these idiots.
Whatever it is, stay away from these people. LML or UML

And LML are not allowed to advertise or solicit for customers here in Singapore. So, whatever advertisement or text you received are from UML.
Old 24-05-2019, 01:53 PM   #9107

I didn't take a loan. Not sure how they got hold of my bank account and mobile number. That's how i got into the mess. Gave particulars cos i keep asking for his bank account to transfer back and he requested for my particulars.

Whatever it is, stay away from these people. LML or UML

And LML are not allowed to advertise or solicit for customers here in Singapore. So, whatever advertisement or text you received are from UML.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:18 PM   #9108

Hello everyone. Just want to share what we are going thru now.
Same UML story but this is from the position of a NOK.
- already kanna all phone(calls & wa) harassment
- threats w photos & videos
- have our home address n office address
- came to our home on multiple times
- police report done
- also harassed our office
Old 24-05-2019, 02:57 PM   #9109

How does loan shark have our next of kin details and contact when we never provide them? anyone knows?
Old 24-05-2019, 03:17 PM   #9110

Hello everyone. Just want to share what we are going thru now.
Same UML story but this is from the position of a NOK.
- already kanna all phone(calls & wa) harassment
- threats w photos & videos
- have our home address n office address
- came to our home on multiple times
- police report done
- also harassed our office
They went to NOK office also?
Old 24-05-2019, 08:09 PM   #9111
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is your mobile number tied to your bank acct? It was mentioned some pages back that it could possibly be paynow or paylah.

I didn't take a loan. Not sure how they got hold of my bank account and mobile number. That's how i got into the mess. Gave particulars cos i keep asking for his bank account to transfer back and he requested for my particulars.
Old 24-05-2019, 08:16 PM   #9112
Arch-Supremacy Member

How does loan shark have our next of kin details and contact when we never provide them? anyone knows?
Those a55holes will ask for nok contact like name, hp, and address when asking for loan. As for why office address, really no idea. Got incident whereby neighbours also kenna phone call. How they get it, really no one knows. There must a leak somewhere
Old 24-05-2019, 10:32 PM   #9113

I betrayed the person who gave me a last chance and feel like killing myself right now. Killing myself for $1000 sounds stupid. But without the money and she finds out tomorrow early morning, I will really have no one left. Dunno what to do now.

Last edited by funkarella; 25-05-2019 at 12:55 AM..
Old 24-05-2019, 11:32 PM   #9114

They went to NOK office also?
Call n email both of our office
Old 25-05-2019, 01:07 PM   #9115

Can a unlicense money lender who forced loan scam get a legal debt collector? Cos even this the police can't answer.
Old 25-05-2019, 01:11 PM   #9116
Master Member

Wont lar they oso not locate in sg one mostly all ah long are from Malaysia oso some are locate in Thailand n China. Legal debt collector nd document to be process n sign agreement btw client n the company. since it hv to be LEGAL
Can a unlicense money lender who forced loan scam get a legal debt collector? Cos even this the police can't answer.
Old 25-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #9117
Master Member

Tell him or her the truth of why u nd the money urgently for. Be honest im sure the person will forgive what u did. N pay the person money bk after u get ur salary
I betrayed the person who gave me a last chance and feel like killing myself right now. Killing myself for $1000 sounds stupid. But without the money and she finds out tomorrow early morning, I will really have no one left. Dunno what to do now.
Old 25-05-2019, 03:44 PM   #9118

Guys. Need some advise.
Some police man came up to my cousin's house looking for him but my aunt told them he is not here cause he is in DB (AWOL from NS). She question them why they look for him and was told they want to ask him about his bank account. After some digging on my own, I got to know he allow the LS to use his bank account for 3 months to clear his loan with them.

My question is now:
Some people say that once they go up his house meaning they have a warrant of arrest. And will arrest him. So will they still investigate or straight away charge him?
He is coming out from DB in 3 weeks time. Will they come up to his place again?

Thank you in advanced.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:31 PM   #9119

The licensed collector also think twice to take the assignment.

Old 27-05-2019, 01:22 AM   #9120

Guys. Need some advise.
Some police man came up to my cousin's house looking for him but my aunt told them he is not here cause he is in DB (AWOL from NS). She question them why they look for him and was told they want to ask him about his bank account. After some digging on my own, I got to know he allow the LS to use his bank account for 3 months to clear his loan with them.

My question is now:
Some people say that once they go up his house meaning they have a warrant of arrest. And will arrest him. So will they still investigate or straight away charge him?
He is coming out from DB in 3 weeks time. Will they come up to his place again?

Thank you in advanced.
very good chance they will bring him in for investigation.
how he end up in that mess we will never really know (whether he got tricked into it or forced into it)
if he is really guilty, as an nsf personnel , i believe he can get a pro-bono lawyer to help him out
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.