HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2019, 09:56 AM   #9121

This I think is in the hands of blue. No need to comment.

But I find it amusing on how the value in atm card be disbursed to the syndicate. Should the card be allowed to make withdrawals in a foreign country. Makes local policing diffulcult. Plenty of hardup runners to do this job.
They are really invisible.

QUOTE=Makminah;120964184]Guys. Need some advise.
Some police man came up to my cousin's house looking for him but my aunt told them he is not here cause he is in DB (AWOL from NS). She question them why they look for him and was told they want to ask him about his bank account. After some digging on my own, I got to know he allow the LS to use his bank account for 3 months to clear his loan with them.

My question is now:
Some people say that once they go up his house meaning they have a warrant of arrest. And will arrest him. So will they still investigate or straight away charge him?
He is coming out from DB in 3 weeks time. Will they come up to his place again?

Thank you in advanced.[/QUOTE]
Old 27-05-2019, 10:46 AM   #9122

Hang on there everyone. I hope I will be fine too

Last edited by OneLeafBoy; 28-05-2019 at 07:01 AM..
Old 27-05-2019, 03:23 PM   #9123

of cos i cant stop them but just wanna let u know my case is i owe a total of around 8k 6 stalls. got painted few times and letters within the month. at first damn scared too but after the first paint i start to think come do already confirm wont pay. second and third comes feel like normal already just go thru procedure call 999 take statement thats it. my advice is just change number dun let them have anyway to contact you. slowly they will feel come do your house also cant contact you whats the point. like one way and they have to pay runner to do it. i can say they are quite at a losing end also at this point. they cant show up in person also can get in touch with you. what they are best at is always act fierce in msg i feel is pretty weak.
sorry to ask.. u not scared neighbor gossip about your family?
Old 27-05-2019, 05:20 PM   #9124

sorry to ask.. u not scared neighbor gossip about your family?
Ya .scare pay lor..pay till y dry..same like me after tio paint I also not scare liao
Old 27-05-2019, 09:05 PM   #9125

Its so hard to stay calm when the calls come in
Old 27-05-2019, 09:51 PM   #9126

Its so hard to stay calm when the calls come in
change number that is the best way to do.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:35 AM   #9127

Ya .scare pay lor..pay till y dry..same like me after tio paint I also not scare liao
Must be thick skin lor.bo pian.
I owe 22k in total. Used it to pay for my uni fees. About 15 stall.
Pay until i lost my job. Till now havent get a job.

Used to pay 3 stall every day. At first can tahan. Slowly until buay tahan.
Learned the hard way. Since late feb till now, i got splashed once. Harassment twice. So far all good. I think they give up liao.

Hang in there everyone. This thing wont last long. They act on ur fear so just ignore and carry on with ur life.
Old 28-05-2019, 07:39 AM   #9128

Learned the hard way. Since late feb till now, i got splashed once. Harassment twice. So far all good. I think they give up liao.

Hang in there everyone. This thing wont last long. They act on ur fear so just ignore and carry on with ur life.
Did you report the case to police?
Old 28-05-2019, 08:11 AM   #9129

[QUOTE=Fear Less;120990656]This I think is in the hands of blue. No need to comment.

But I find it amusing on how the value in atm card be disbursed to the syndicate. Should the card be allowed to make withdrawals in a foreign country. Makes local policing diffulcult. Plenty of hardup runners to do this job.
They are really invisible.

His mother somehow manage to log in to his i-banking. Apparently everyday they will withdraw whatever amt that was transferred the previous day at the same time and place.
Yes I agree, many youngster are falling into this runners trap for easy money.
Old 28-05-2019, 09:12 AM   #9130

Did you report the case to police?
Yeap. I got two cctv up and running. IO ask me to stop paying which i did after the payment price go up cos late 5mins.
Old 28-05-2019, 02:35 PM   #9131

Yeap. I got two cctv up and running. IO ask me to stop paying which i did after the payment price go up cos late 5mins.
Hi, meaning u told the police you took from uml and cannot pay back? What did they do to you? Any punishment? As for the ah long, when they come to your place, did you confront them?
Old 28-05-2019, 03:00 PM   #9132

Ah Long Website

goldcreditsg.com/

This is unlicensed correct? Don't know why the website can advertise freely.

Location also different, phone cannot call through.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:16 PM   #9133

Ya...that the only way to start a new life..if pay then settle next time u borrow again then u think is easy to settle ma
Old 28-05-2019, 05:52 PM   #9134

Ah long showed up when I didnt transfer money. Keep scolding and I paid $600. They will be coming back again next week and tell me don't play games :/
Old 28-05-2019, 06:57 PM   #9135

Ah long showed up when I didnt transfer money. Keep scolding and I paid $600. They will be coming back again next week and tell me don't play games :/
Why you didn’t call the police?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.