HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2019, 02:00 PM   #9241

Hi, Green72, updates: he recently contacted me and he agreed for me to transfer back 250 first. The remaining 500 he said he'll give me another acc to transfer.. he didn't ask for more though.so I'm not sure if this is something not to be worried about. So in the event that I've transferred the whole sum.. Not sure if he'll disturb me for more.....
89girl...pls dun listen to them and dun transfer... i get into police case just bcos of this type of difference account transfer... lucky is I made police report earlier and prove I'm innocent.. so my suggestion to u is either u spend the money away or ask your IO will it be better to submit this 500 to state ( Government accounts) ...
Old 09-06-2019, 10:30 AM   #9242

Exclamation Carousell Ads Examples

Pls send listings like these to the trash by clicking the 3 dots on top right corners and pressing the "report listing" & "selling prohibited item" to block these loan scammers.

https://sg.carousell.com/p/rolex-wat...99SN9lyn07Ff3i
Old 09-06-2019, 02:21 PM   #9243

Yes. Thats what i thinking also. I've already make a police report jst nw in the morning. And the officer also told the same thing as you guys said.

Officers told me 99% they nvr come my plc or working plc to fine and make nuisance wth me. Jst be alert that they will continue harrest me by call or texting me saying they will sent ppl come over to my plc. Officer told me if happen or any suspicious person outside my hse jst call 999. Change my number if i want and close my bank acct fr nw and open to a new one jst incase the officer told me might be the ahlong anyhw or forced to transfer money to my acct again. Well, we also dont knw right. Their movement and tactics. Just be aware. Thnks alot guys fr helping & compliment. Really much appreciated🙇*♂️🙏
I recently also got involved with 2 LS with 3 loans using one loan to cover another loan deferment.. Initially was thought they are from the legal money lender, need ic, sing pass, otp and then say will email me the contract details. End up I received the money but nothing on the contract and found out I have been scammed by these LS new tactics. Something like let me trial observation loan before getting the bigger amount in monthly installment plan.
Old 09-06-2019, 03:15 PM   #9244

Hello! First of all, my advice to you is STOP PAYING THEM. The loan will never end. That's the point of this scam. The moment you accede to their demands, that's where they get you. Secondly, they won't come to your office. They know better. Based on what you have told me, and if you haven't said anything to cause them anger, you're most likely not worth them paying anyone to go anywhere to harass you. The most they will do is send you videos of their runners setting fires to some poor chap's house or other such scary videos (which I have been receiving but have yet to open because my heart is too small...)

Secondly, close your bank account immediately and report it to the police. If your bank account is still lying around and making transactions to them, you're most likely interfering with current police investigations and you might be implicated, as I was recently enlightened by a very angry IO at the police station.

Thirdly, lie low and ignore/block their calls and messages. I wish you all the best. Please PM me if you need more assurances.
Does it really help in terms of blocking them or ignoring their messages and calls. And do they really come up to your office?
Old 09-06-2019, 03:59 PM   #9245

So am I right to say you had gotten money from the LS and started paying then?

Blocking and ignoring them is to give you a slight better peace as they feed on our fear and ego. Thus, not reading and answering their calls and msgs will help.

Most likely, they will not go up to your office but they will call/ email your office or spam company’s Facebook if you had given them details of your working place.

Please make a police report and inform your NOK and office (show then the police report of tell them you got scammed) and get a cctv if possible.

Good luck

Last edited by Messup; 09-06-2019 at 04:44 PM..
Old 09-06-2019, 07:59 PM   #9246

So am I right to say you had gotten money from the LS and started paying then?

Blocking and ignoring them is to give you a slight better peace as they feed on our fear and ego. Thus, not reading and answering their calls and msgs will help.

Most likely, they will not go up to your office but they will call/ email your office or spam company’s Facebook if you had given them details of your working place.

Please make a police report and inform your NOK and office (show then the police report of tell them you got scammed) and get a cctv if possible.

Good luck
Thanks.. Have just make a police report on the harrsement & threats.. The LS still send me a video of his runner or debtors burning a HDB unit. Was just wondering if I have already make some payment but not yet cover the principal amount, will it be agaiated them more?
Old 09-06-2019, 08:14 PM   #9247

Thanks.. Have just make a police report on the harrsement & threats.. The LS still send me a video of his runner or debtors burning a HDB unit. Was just wondering if I have already make some payment but not yet cover the principal amount, will it be agaiated them more?
if you continue to pay even after u cover the principle amount , you will be harassed MORE because you are now a cash cow to them
Old 09-06-2019, 08:40 PM   #9248

if you continue to pay even after u cover the principle amount , you will be harassed MORE because you are now a cash cow to them
Oh.. LS just inform that if he don't receive the $ by 9pm, standby to guard your hse. Threat or just scaring...? Am worry nw
Old 09-06-2019, 10:00 PM   #9249

Oh.. LS just inform that if he don't receive the $ by 9pm, standby to guard your hse. Threat or just scaring...? Am worry nw
Tell the loanshark come lar. My door never locked wide open for u waiting for you to come.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
Old 10-06-2019, 01:10 AM   #9250

Don't worry... Mostly scare you only to make u pay them more....
Old 10-06-2019, 02:48 AM   #9251

if you pay them any more than the principle amount, you are basically an easy target to milk for money

instead of paying them for the rest of your life, save the money.
be thick skinned a bit, if they really come splash then police will take action
Old 10-06-2019, 10:51 AM   #9252

You read as many pages as possible, they will never live up to the appointment date. Big mouth mf they are.

Why do you still want to see their videos and read their threats if you cant stomach them ?

Stay low pofile.

Any stupid actuon from them will be followd by police action.

Old 10-06-2019, 11:17 AM   #9253

So they did anything?
Old 10-06-2019, 12:45 PM   #9254

So they did anything?
Peaceful 1st night
Old 10-06-2019, 01:23 PM   #9255

So they did anything?
Now start to threaten saying I Mia right, he'll come up to the workplace. Hmmm. Finger cross..!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.