HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-06-2019, 06:35 PM   #9346

I wan to know will they really come your house and spray paint but for my case is they tranfer $600 i give them 1.2k now they wan more what should i do next.if my parents know i am as good as dead
They won't come one lah you paid more then they gave you.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:12 PM   #9347

May I know if you had borrowed or scammed?

UML or LML?
Borrowed.
Both UML and LML.
Lately, LML sending collectors up also.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:34 PM   #9348

I wan to know will they really come your house and spray paint but for my case is they tranfer $600 i give them 1.2k now they wan more what should i do next.if my parents know i am as good as dead
Dun give anymore... they are now eating u up.. just report police and seat back to relax..use the money for your own good .. dun ever feed them....
Old 14-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #9349

I give them more than they give me will they come my house??that my worry
Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.
Old 14-06-2019, 07:55 PM   #9350

Now new tactic? Telling bank they make wrong transfer n wanna ask for money back
Old 14-06-2019, 07:57 PM   #9351

To those got scammed. Just dont pay can liao.

Last spoken with my IO, he mentioned that if u keep paying. Will get implicated with offence as ure aiding(helping) these ahlong. Not worth it. Bank kena freeze wait few months. If lucky, never kena anything. If suay, kena charge.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:03 PM   #9352

Please block them and don’t answer any calls from unknown numbers.

They are feeding on your fears, that’s why they keep msg and calling you to harass you “hoping” that you will give in and pay them.

Most likely they won’t go up to your place since they had made money from you but just be vigilant and call the police if you see suspicious people around your place.

The most important thing is be strong and ignore them. Not easy but you have to pick yourself up and do it.

The moment you give in and pay them, the cycle is going to continue. Think of how long you can pay them as they are known to twist their words.

Last edited by Messup; 19-06-2019 at 07:37 AM..
Old 14-06-2019, 08:06 PM   #9353

Just prepare for the worst. Hard to say. Some ahlong will sent ppl up. Some never. Really depends. As now very hard to find runners cos very fast get caught.

Stop paying them no point one. Will keep ask u pay. Mine was 22k plus in total. Some i managed to close account. Some keep changing the due date. I lazy entertain i just stopped paying all.

I got daily,3day,4day,5day,7day. I think mine is the most jialat. I lost my job. My family like disown me. Until now i work those adhoc jobs just to make ends meet.

I got last sem of uni starting in aug.
Hope you pull through and get your cert. get a good job and payback to the society.

All the best!
Old 14-06-2019, 08:07 PM   #9354

Borrowed.
Both UML and LML.
Lately, LML sending collectors up also.
LML no choice. Maybe got to nego with them like some here did.

All the best.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:12 PM   #9355

Hope you pull through and get your cert. get a good job and payback to the society.

All the best!

Thanks man. Idk if can still be a lawyer or not. HAHAHAHAHA if not my cert can use wipe backside
Old 14-06-2019, 08:32 PM   #9356

Thanks man. Idk if can still be a lawyer or not. HAHAHAHAHA if not my cert can use wipe backside
Donít bother about can or cannot be a lawyer in the future. Concentrate on graduating for now.

With the cert, then you decide what you really want to do as you have the power to do so.
Old 14-06-2019, 08:59 PM   #9357

I give them more than they give me will they come my house??that my worry
Seriously it really depends on the AL.. if he are those super hungry then maybe ... by right it shouldn't come up to u liao as is more then what u loan ... but please dun scare and try not to think so much ..cos once u start to worry and fear is telling them u had fall into their trap and they will keep hunt u.. as they will treat u as their money tree /milk cow/ hen that lay egg ... u can talk to someone or coming here to chat with us ... trust me I being through this I know ur worries... but take note we are always be here for u to provide mentally support which u need the most now ...jiayou 😁😁😁😁😁😁
Old 14-06-2019, 09:01 PM   #9358

To those got scammed. Just dont pay can liao.

Last spoken with my IO, he mentioned that if u keep paying. Will get implicated with offence as ure aiding(helping) these ahlong. Not worth it. Bank kena freeze wait few months. If lucky, never kena anything. If suay, kena charge.
Yap true I kana investigate for such issue
Old 14-06-2019, 09:04 PM   #9359

Dun worry lah... as long as not offended then no record..even have u still can open ur own law firm ... so no issue lah ... so now u better study hard and pass yr law .. so in future u can help our bro and sis here ..😁😁
Old 14-06-2019, 10:47 PM   #9360

Anyone experienced receiving letter of demand from licensed money lender.What would happen next, and how much time one has before the lender takes next course of action.Thanks
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.