HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree139Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2018, 02:52 PM   #931

The call start again.. And more
Good luck to me
Call your mobile? How long has this been for you?
Bamster78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 02:56 PM   #932

Now i put my phone on silent all the time. Call back miss call only to party i know.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #933

Since me and my nok change num. Nothing. Even my workplace also nothing but still wary. Hoping it will stay this way. Ready for first day of raya tho. Thats when they say they would do something.
LJ ah do something. If he wanted to do something he would have done it long time ago. Mine also said oh, May you watch out. Then say, now June you watch out. I gone holiday two times only, nothing only. Cowards.

Just enjoy your weekend.
Sharuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:05 PM   #934

The call start again.. And more
Good luck to me
I think Monday is their cut off day/time for loans. So this is the day they will be calling for existing and harrassed victims.
jayden1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #935

Am in the same situation as many of you here. Likewise I was scammed into this, I honestly thought that I was dealing with a legit institution and the alarm bells started ringing only after I saw they deposited $400 via cash deposit machine.

To make matters worse, I was sacred that I will lose my job and ended up paying a "full" settlement. If only I did a quick online search before I started talking to these f*****s. I have only myself to blame.

When they called and said that I froze their account and asked for more money, I got so angry and told them to f**k off and closed my account and made a police report. So far they have not made any new calls or messages (3 days now), am just waiting for them to call my company HR/post on social media and face the "music". I would rather be terminated and face the embarrassment than allow myself to be blackmailed.

It feels good to know that there are other people facing the same problem as me and that there is a place where I can just share my experience.

Last edited by Mattdumdum; 11-06-2018 at 08:44 PM..
Mattdumdum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:25 PM   #936

I just had 4 private number calls. My phone was silent. I didnt pick up.
Old 11-06-2018, 08:15 PM   #937

Am in the same situation as many of you here. Likewise I was scammed into this, I honestly thought that I was dealing with a legit institution and the alarm bells started ringing only after I saw they deposited $400 via cash deposit machine.

To make matters worst, I was sacred that I will lose my job and ended up paying a "full" settlement. If only I did a quick online search before I started talking to these f*****s. I have only myself to blame.

When they called and said that I froze their account and asked for more money, I got so angry and told them to f**k off and closed my account and made a police report. So far they have not made any new calls or messages (3 days now), am just waiting for them to call my company HR/post on social media and face the "music". I would rather be terminated and face the embarrassment rather than allow myself to be blackmailed.

It feels good to know that there are other people facing the same problem as me and that there is a place where I can just share my experience.
There are alot of people in this. Do not worry, so far none of us here got any physical harassment yet.
As i say, this is a probability game.there are more out there who is willing to transfer them money due to fear. They wouldn't stick to you.
Infinitylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:18 PM   #938

LJ ah do something. If he wanted to do something he would have done it long time ago. Mine also said oh, May you watch out. Then say, now June you watch out. I gone holiday two times only, nothing only. Cowards.

Just enjoy your weekend.
Haha so true. Just dont worry and carry on your life. Treat this as a valuable experience.
Infinitylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:41 PM   #939

There are alot of people in this. Do not worry, so far none of us here got any physical harassment yet.
As i say, this is a probability game.there are more out there who is willing to transfer them money due to fear. They wouldn't stick to you.
Sadly, true that there will be other people who will be taken in by them.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #940

Louis, so far during the month they haven't tried to contact your or your office anymore?
Old 11-06-2018, 09:21 PM   #941

Something happen
LS call my office and i answer. I pretend to be other person. Told him i left. He put down the phone.
He call my NOK. Harrase him
He send someone to the hse and the person ask if anyone order any pizza or mcdonald.
My bro say no. Again send someone to the hse ask if anyone order pizza or mcdonald.
Has anyone experience this.
Nas1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #942

Something happen
LS call my office and i answer. I pretend to be other person. Told him i left. He put down the phone.
He call my NOK. Harrase him
He send someone to the hse and the person ask if anyone order any pizza or mcdonald.
My bro say no. Again send someone to the hse ask if anyone order pizza or mcdonald.
Has anyone experience this.
What was the number you liaise with originally?
How long has been your case? Today i have 7 miss private call and 1 watsapp call.
Old 11-06-2018, 09:42 PM   #943

Can i check how long has been your case? I dunno when the harrassment will last. Quite devastating.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:27 PM   #944

What was the number you liaise with originally?
How long has been your case? Today i have 7 miss private call and 1 watsapp call.
His name is Steve Powercredit 8120
Nas1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 10:54 PM   #945

His name is Steve Powercredit 8120
Mine was Jovan but dunno what company
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.