HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-06-2019, 02:51 PM   #9436

Yes police officers... Its just one of my worries...

Dun understand what u mean ? Ur officer mean who ? Police?
Old 17-06-2019, 03:50 PM   #9437

Very unlikely.
Old 17-06-2019, 03:58 PM   #9438

Hope no one make report and give your account to the police. I given to police hope is not yours
Old 17-06-2019, 04:21 PM   #9439

Thanks for your advise I spoken to my wife and she say she don't scared if they want they come.she say stop paying.also. now I got
Good that your wife support you , faster get a CCTV , chg your number close your bank account
Old 17-06-2019, 04:29 PM   #9440

Good that your wife support you , faster get a CCTV , chg your number close your bank account
I already install CCTV and also I inform my nighbour what happened and get look out
CloudClau likes this.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:45 PM   #9441

Thumbs up

I already install CCTV and also I inform my nighbour what happened and get look out
Brace yourself , u will get jumpy every time someone knock your door or u hear sound at night , this is common , if 1 morning u open your door n found anything do not touch anything , just call 999 and check ur cctv for footage .

mental stress will be there but talk to us we are all here to give u the mental support . Be strong
Old 17-06-2019, 08:52 PM   #9442

Adullam is not very helpful
Hi, adullam or grace or silver lining is dealing for licence money lender. What I know is that there is charges incurred if you use their service. You will end up paying a very low amount to the licence credit company which will be manageable so that you wouldn’t have to worry about missing your payment and you can feel at ease. Minimum, you can pay on your salary day thus solving headache when those loans mushroom into bigger fungi.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #9443

That time was fear of them coming , anyway they use my account for 2 weeks only.

Anyway what past is past , pls dont ask me further .

Am trying to stay strong and be positive
SG public prosecutor is not without heart. Our Police has also handled many funny and awkward cases and some cases is genuinely caused by fear and that’s where the mistake of unknowingly helping those LS. Hopefully the judge and PP could deviate this case and penalise d you on an even lower threshold. What you mentioned is considered maximum penalty but for your case it is still a first time. Hopefully you have learn to overcome your fears and turn out a better person with good judgement. Stay strong.
CloudClau likes this.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:21 PM   #9444

That time was fear of them coming , anyway they use my account for 2 weeks only.

Anyway what past is past , pls dont ask me further .

Am trying to stay strong and be positive
I'm glad you share your side of story. Opening up takes alot of courage. We all have something to learn from each other. I do hope you'll stay strong and pray that everything will end well for you. ❤
Old 17-06-2019, 09:24 PM   #9445

One of their many creative ways to harrass you. Someone from this forum, order game from carousell and was told to self collect at the 'seller' house.
In the end it was actually one of the debtors house. He ask the boy to knock hard and kick the door once and take video. In the end they told the boy to go shop and buy paint to splash if not the boy have to paint them $1000. Lucky he did not proceed and make a report. Seeing how the manipulate others makes me thing they are desperate for runners.
Hi, the LS modus operandi is not only Creative but funny also. Even our SG authorities has lost track on all their methods that’s why I say that the new breed of LS is educated but uses their brain in a wrong and unlawful way.
Our SG government is now really to escalate their efforts and will in fact cleared more than 75% of the LS that is operating in SG. For the rest that operate out of SG, our government will be clamping down on secret society and other vice as these ppl are known to collaborate. Hoping to see all that happens soon as times is really bad now with many ppl screaming for help and searching for avenues to obtain more $$$. Just my personal opinion.
Old 18-06-2019, 01:40 AM   #9446

I dont have a bank acc. I am juz worried about those who gave the UML.

Hope no one make report and give your account to the police. I given to police hope is not yours
Old 18-06-2019, 08:00 AM   #9447

Thanks for your advise I spoken to my wife and she say she don't scared if they want they come.she say stop paying.also. now I got
Yap that right ..what u need the most now is not $$$ is support by ur love one and family members...remember don't ever give in .. stay firm and fright together...jiayou
Old 18-06-2019, 08:02 AM   #9448

The chances is very low maybe only 0.1% ..dun worry ... u need to trust our police...
Old 18-06-2019, 01:47 PM   #9449

Yap that right ..what u need the most now is not $$$ is support by ur love one and family members...remember don't ever give in .. stay firm and fright together...jiayou
true... now they start to use different number to call but I never pick up and block all the number. Even they call my wife
Old 18-06-2019, 04:37 PM   #9450

true... now they start to use different number to call but I never pick up and block all the number. Even they call my wife
You can try using this app call blocker it quite useful.. as it will block all numbers inc private number automatically and the tone is ( the number u had dail is currently not available please try again later) the only bad thing is block all numbers that not registered in ur phone list ... u can try using it .. cos they got too many number to call u and u not able to block them one ...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.