HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-06-2019, 10:42 PM   #9496

Hi, cannot operate in SG?, easier said than done. I mentioned before in year 2017, almost 75-80% of LS has moved out of SG, there is still some remaining ones and worse is that some educated youngster has joined them and it becomes Creative like scamming loans or forced loan.
Our authorities has stepped up the effort and it forced the LS to be slightly quiet for the time being. Their support of $$$ is still needed and we are talking about those that is affiliated with the original LS. What about those that branches out of their own and I can confirmed that these young ******* is SG ppl. They have plenty of time to spare so they will start to harass as and when they feel like it. Luckily our Police knows of it and is tracking so sooner or later you will see reports of these youngster being caught nd penalised.
I said exhaust them . I'm old enough in my 50s not to entertained nor fear them . These LS will always have new tactics . When they scammed me I enjoyed their money and handed their bank account to the police . No CCTV no change numbers . And I encouraged everyone that I know who owes to do the same and none that I know was harrased . Phone numbers they can scam but by reporting their bank ACC they will run out of ways and most importantly not to use the poor debtors account . Will they have a new strategy ? Of course but in the meantime it will damaged them and hopefully we can eradicate this WhatsApp loansharks scams . That's all I meant . Other than that crimes or loansharks will always exist anywhere in the world
Old 20-06-2019, 10:46 PM   #9497

Hello, as I have said in my other post, the LS scammer instill fear and thatís their strategy. I can understand if needs to install cctv for self assurance but donít you think that having to watch it every now and then for footage of suspicious people is going to disrupt your life?. SG police have cameras all over the place including almost every blocks of flats and shelter, you should trust the Police. Yes, there is still ppl being caught committing harassment but come to think of it, the victims has substantial amount of loans and the LS will try their best to get it back by hook or by crook. Whereís those with smaller amount is left aside so why worry about getting CCTV. If harassment starts, it give you more of a reason not to pay. Finally it is still up to individuals themselves on handling of their own minds on whether to block out the fear or to keep thinking about the matter thus inducing more fears. Just my opinion.☺️
Your opinion is correct . And hand the police the bank ACC and those debtors should stop taking loans from Loansharks . For legals ones bopien do some installments or seek third party help like silver lining etc or talk to them directly . The best is to avoid gambling work hard and spent within our means. Never ever pay phone Loansharks ever . And live your life and don't repeat the same mistakes
Old 21-06-2019, 03:57 AM   #9498

Same thing happen to me. I just ignored and they stop harressing after 6days.

Bro same to me I want to clear all to them .but every time they ask me to defer . Starting I scare so I just keep give them the defer more that they bank in. So I talk to people here and they told me stop paying . They call my wife and mother but they know is scam so they dont bother them.i also report to police and pass them acc that they ask me transfer.i also install CCTV.maybe we face the same peopl5 they Malaysia too
Old 21-06-2019, 03:18 PM   #9499

Hello. I'm new to this. Can anybody enlighten what should I do I have 8 ls coming after me. I paid afew ls in deferment and now I cannot pay them already as I have no money left. I have 2 boys at home. Im afraid they will come to my house. Should I report to the police?
Old 21-06-2019, 03:32 PM   #9500

Hello. I'm new to this. Can anybody enlighten what should I do I have 8 ls coming after me. I paid afew ls in deferment and now I cannot pay them already as I have no money left. I have 2 boys at home. Im afraid they will come to my house. Should I report to the police?
Yes go make police report and give them their number and acc number. Dont pay anymore cause u always pay defer and they dont allow u to clear right. I same as you. Thank for all the people here they teach me what to do.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:38 PM   #9501

1. Make police report
2. Give Police all the details
3. install cctv at your house
4. Standby for harassment for the next few
days.
5. Stop paying and block their no.s
6. Inform your company on the possibility
Of harassment calls.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:45 PM   #9502

Yes go make police report and give them their number and acc number. Dont pay anymore cause u always pay defer and they dont allow u to clear right. I same as you. Thank for all the people here they teach me what to do.
Alright. Understand that. But will they come to my office? Or worse case scenarios will they assault me? Anybody encounter being assault by this ls pls help me. Cause I received death threats from them
Old 21-06-2019, 03:48 PM   #9503

1. Make police report
2. Give Police all the details
3. install cctv at your house
4. Standby for harassment for the next few
days.
5. Stop paying and block their no.s
6. Inform your company on the possibility
Of harassment calls.
Types of harrasments? Cause I received death threat by them and I'm afraid they will assault me. Idm if they splash paint or what. Lately my colleague say there's afew unfamiliar guy at my workplace looking for me. Cause now I'm on unpaid leave until everything settle suggested by my manager
Old 21-06-2019, 03:48 PM   #9504
Master Member

Hi, don’t worry all that they can do was death threats so you’d pay but no please do not pay!! &, close your bank acct ASAP. Report police & inform your office & NOC. Tell your office people if anyone call & find just say you’ve alrdy changed jobscope. Also, explain to your colleagues you’ve been scammed. Install CCTV too. If you see any suspicious stranger at your doorstep, dial 999 straight away! Stay calm!!

Alright. Understand that. But will they come to my office? Or worse case scenarios will they assault me? Anybody encounter being assault by this ls pls help me. Cause I received death threats from them
Old 21-06-2019, 05:44 PM   #9505

Hi, donít worry all that they can do was death threats so youíd pay but no please do not pay!! &, close your bank acct ASAP. Report police & inform your office & NOC. Tell your office people if anyone call & find just say youíve alrdy changed jobscope. Also, explain to your colleagues youíve been scammed. Install CCTV too. If you see any suspicious stranger at your doorstep, dial 999 straight away! Stay calm!!
Yap . Report police and see if ur office can download the CCTV footage for u for those unfamiliar faces... and this to police.so if those are the suspects then u are doing something good for many of us here to reduce the runner down. And beside those point given . Pls remove ur WhatsApp profile pic and all socia account u have. And stay low profile for the time being till this problem die down.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:34 PM   #9506
Master Member

https://www.facebook.com/10000065259...879573?sfns=mo
Old 21-06-2019, 08:03 PM   #9507

I said exhaust them . I'm old enough in my 50s not to entertained nor fear them . These LS will always have new tactics . When they scammed me I enjoyed their money and handed their bank account to the police . No CCTV no change numbers . And I encouraged everyone that I know who owes to do the same and none that I know was harrased . Phone numbers they can scam but by reporting their bank ACC they will run out of ways and most importantly not to use the poor debtors account . Will they have a new strategy ? Of course but in the meantime it will damaged them and hopefully we can eradicate this WhatsApp loansharks scams . That's all I meant . Other than that crimes or loansharks will always exist anywhere in the world
Sorry Bro if I worded this post slightly harsh but I meant no harm or ill intent.
Many debtors has already got out of this fear so many is considered free from these burdens, I just feel for those work permit and EP pass holders. They may be foreigners but they also faced the same treatment from LS and even worse. In fact the perpetrators are those young ******* that have no sense of human conscience as they want $$$ more than anything in this world, and thatís the reason that it is impossible to eradicate this menace totally.
But anyway, terminating their access to banking is also a solution so hopefully most of the debtors if not all cold use this matter of exposing those banking accounts will sure help to minimise the LS activities.😁
Old 21-06-2019, 08:20 PM   #9508

Types of harrasments? Cause I received death threat by them and I'm afraid they will assault me. Idm if they splash paint or what. Lately my colleague say there's afew unfamiliar guy at my workplace looking for me. Cause now I'm on unpaid leave until everything settle suggested by my manager
Hello, from your post, I deduce that those 8 LS is within the same circle and that is why you mention in another post of unfamiliar faces appearing at your place of work. They should be from the same organisation or else you will not be able to borrow from 8 of them. Yes, you are fearful as you already knows and suspect the same thing.
LS is looking for $$$ and harassment is their weapon. To hurt you physically is not what they have in mind. So you can rule them out unless we are talking about actual old school LS, these people will use gangsters or friends that is thugs to try harassing you in order to get back their $.
1st thing first is can do determine that the 8 involved with you are youngsters or did you speak to 1 of them that is quite senior as their manner of speech is slightly different from those young punks? If you have, then their leader should be SG ppl. Then again your post says that you have paid but now cannot tahan, did you pay enough in the past or is there some new amount that you have taken recently from them?.
If you have done that, and now cannot pay, go report to Police and give all the bank acct to the law which I think is many accounts from different banks. Harassment will happen so steel yourself. For your kids, arrange for them to stay elsewhere for the 2 months or so. For your work, since already inform your company and I think they are willing to help so thatís why allowed you to go on leave. Hurting you is actually out of the question as $ is what they want and I also believe that they knows you are somebody in your company or else you wouldnít get 8 LS to come after you. Just put fear aside as you have not time to be fearful now. Once this Hoo Har has quieten down a bit, reflect on your past as not to have the same situation to happen.
Just my opinion
Old 21-06-2019, 09:10 PM   #9509

Hello, this here is a few pointers to lookout for in regard of unfamiliar faces loitering near/below your place of abode. This includes anywhere near the staircases or corridor or even Void Decks.
People meaning male or female uncles or aunties that wear caps/hats and carrying plastic bags/haversack or back packs. These are trends of covering up and to perform illegal acts. The time is vastly different as some in wee hours of nite and some very early in the morning. There is also some of these ppl doing the harassment in the afternoon. Times is not fixed but after so many attest by our SG Police, I think that most debtor turn harasser will faced problem with transportation so their time to strike is during the morning till evening before 10:30 or 11 pm. Anytime out of this norm is likely to be paid runners or harasser.
Another pointer is that neighbours is considered friends or normal acquaintances but they do not sign up to be harass if you are the debtor so in the event that you are involved in these scam situation, just tell them that your hand itchy and you called the scammer and also out of curiosity and without fear you had liaise with those scammer and got into trouble. This will help to heighten your neighbour sense of awareness and maybe out of pity they will also keep a lookout for you to prevent harassment from happening.
Lastly, embarrassment will happen if harassment happen at your place of abode so remember one simple factor is that you should be embarrassed as you ask for it the moment you step into this S... Preventing embarrassment from happening is rather impossible as you are not the perpetrators so the best way is to steel your nerves and just accept it and learn from it to force yourself to take it as a lesson that you will not forget.
Just my opinion. Cheerio
Old 22-06-2019, 03:27 PM   #9510

Sorry Bro if I worded this post slightly harsh but I meant no harm or ill intent.
Many debtors has already got out of this fear so many is considered free from these burdens, I just feel for those work permit and EP pass holders. They may be foreigners but they also faced the same treatment from LS and even worse. In fact the perpetrators are those young ******* that have no sense of human conscience as they want $$$ more than anything in this world, and thatís the reason that it is impossible to eradicate this menace totally.
But anyway, terminating their access to banking is also a solution so hopefully most of the debtors if not all cold use this matter of exposing those banking accounts will sure help to minimise the LS activities.😁
Haha no worries we are here to help the rest and it's great we able to discuss amicably.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.