HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2019, 10:17 AM   #9601

Yes bank account closed. If I block him in wassapp, I'm afraid he will make another step to come to my house. I'm super stress. He is harassing me in the big loan part
Dun worry , they will not come n put cash at your place dun worry
Old 25-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #9602

faster go report polis...and cut off all messages with them..
Only 1 LS & trial loan cleared n closed
Old 25-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #9603

Am I in deep ****? Even after I cleared the trial loan and he acknowledged "trial loan closed". Can they just put cash at my house and claimed I borrowed?
think you over think think and over imagine..why not you faster go polis
Old 25-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #9604

Am I in deep ****? Even after I cleared the trial loan and he acknowledged "trial loan closed". Can they just put cash at my house and claimed I borrowed?
just block n faster chg number , remember to see my post on chg of new number .

block now
Old 25-06-2019, 10:19 AM   #9605

Hi ClouDClau
Are u also in the same situation?
Setiulsly I'm worried they will come to my house to harass me even after I cleared the trial loan. Now I cannot focus at work
Old 25-06-2019, 10:22 AM   #9606

Hi ClouDClau
Setiulsly I'm worried they will come to my house to harass me even after I cleared the trial loan. Now I cannot focus at work
Luckily I didnt gv him any of my NOK numbers
lonewolf909 likes this.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:24 AM   #9607

if they give you any account numbers ? for payments report to the police the bank account number pls. cut or minimise their bank supplies
Old 25-06-2019, 10:26 AM   #9608

if they give you any account numbers ? for payments report to the police the bank account number pls. cut or minimise their bank supplies
What more must I pay? I already paid and cleared the trial loan. Now he said in order for him to.activate the big loan I need to deposit to him 6k.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:27 AM   #9609

What more must I pay? I already paid and cleared the trial loan. Now he said in order for him to.activate the big loan I need to deposit to him 6k.
WAKE UP PLS. These are professional liars, scammers using fear tactics to get you to pay. STOP NOW!

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 25-06-2019, 10:29 AM   #9610

halo..you still going round and round and no wake up..why not you faster make a polis report and cut off all talking with them..
Old 25-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #9611

Hi ClouDClau
Yup i kena before ..... dun worry after u clear they will not come lah , just block
we aldy tell u what to do if u dont wanna to listen then there is nth we can say further
Old 25-06-2019, 10:35 AM   #9612

Yup i kena before ..... dun worry after u clear they will not come lah , just block
we aldy tell u what to do if u dont wanna to listen then there is nth we can say further
Thank you CloudClau. Going to lodge report later lunch hour
Old 25-06-2019, 10:36 AM   #9613

[QUOTE=seowliao;121441415]halo..you still going round and round and no wake up..why not you faster make a polis report and cut off all talking with them..[/QUOTE

I'm going later lunch break.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:36 AM   #9614

Loan shark more afraid of you than you of them, becos they are illegal. If caught, 5 years, $50,000 fine and 6 strokes. The people who do harassment are debtors, ordinary folks you, who were duped into doing their work in the hope that they will not be harassed or that their family will not find out. In the end sure get caught becos of 100,000 police cameras in Singapore. DO NOT give your ATM card to Loan Sharks. Sure get caught and high possibility of jail term.

Business model of Loan sharks IS NOT lend u money and earn interest. They make money by blackmail and harassment to squeeze money from you. Meaning, u no borrow also say u borrow and even $500 loan can squeeze you to give $10,000 as long as you can beg and borrow from friends and relatives to give to them.

How to deal with them :
1) make police report at the nearest police post to your hse with their threatening msgs as proof. ask police to patrol your block more frequently
2) change phone nbr if possible, if not, do not take their calls or open their watsapp msgs. DO NOT communicate with them.
3) tell the people staying in your hse that you are a VICTIM, who had foolishly borrowed from loan sharks and regret your actions and will change over a new leaf. Warn them that they (and/or your neighbours) make receive threatening phone calls or letters. Ignore such communication becos these are empty threats.

If you borrowed becos of gambling problem or lifestyle issues, seek help. I personally am a volunteer at One Hope Center, a non-profit Public Charity, that helps gambling addicts (through counselling). All activities at OHC, including counselling sessions, are free. There are other such organisations like Adullam, Blessed Grace, but not sure whether there is need to pay anything

Last edited by groo-the-wanderer; 25-06-2019 at 10:38 AM.. Reason: clarify
Old 25-06-2019, 10:49 AM   #9615

Loan shark more afraid of you than you of them, becos they are illegal. If caught, 5 years, $50,000 fine and 6 strokes. The people who do harassment are debtors, ordinary folks you, who were duped into doing their work in the hope that they will not be harassed or that their family will not find out. In the end sure get caught becos of 100,000 police cameras in Singapore. DO NOT give your ATM card to Loan Sharks. Sure get caught and high possibility of jail term.

Business model of Loan sharks IS NOT lend u money and earn interest. They make money by blackmail and harassment to squeeze money from you. Meaning, u no borrow also say u borrow and even $500 loan can squeeze you to give $10,000 as long as you can beg and borrow from friends and relatives to give to them.

How to deal with them :
1) make police report at the nearest police post to your hse with their threatening msgs as proof. ask police to patrol your block more frequently
2) change phone nbr if possible, if not, do not take their calls or open their watsapp msgs. DO NOT communicate with them.
3) tell the people staying in your hse that you are a VICTIM, who had foolishly borrowed from loan sharks and regret your actions and will change over a new leaf. Warn them that they (and/or your neighbours) make receive threatening phone calls or letters. Ignore such communication becos these are empty threats.

If you borrowed becos of gambling problem or lifestyle issues, seek help. I personally am a volunteer at One Hope Center, a non-profit Public Charity, that helps gambling addicts (through counselling). All activities at OHC, including counselling sessions, are free. There are other such organisations like Adullam, Blessed Grace, but not sure whether there is need to pay anything
After I report to police should I BRAVELY wassapp them that I already reported them?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.