HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2019, 04:20 PM   #9706

actually i just want to enquire so provide all details but in the end they transfer the money to my bank account without my consent and without i agree to anything or nor they explain the interest or whatsover. then i transfer back the 1k to them but after googling the whole afternoon i realise those bank acc is not their bank acc so now he is saying that he never received the money. WTF. actually i know they use this reason to ask me to pay them but its too late to say anything. better find solution instead of blaming my own.
I'm a victim recently too but I never provide them any bank ACC number or what so I never received any $$$ from them
As I read from all the advice here
Best is to make police report and provide the account number to the police and for the $$$ you shouldn't transfer them back yourself
U should ask the bank to revert the transaction
Old 01-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #9707

I'm a victim recently too but I never provide them any bank ACC number or what so I never received any $$$ from them
Best is to make police report and provide the account number to the police and for the $$$ you shouldn't transfer them back yourself
cannot..too late.. i already transfer the money back to them immediately but he say he never received.. im not afraid of other harassment except for my work place.. having headache of how to explain to my boss and the colleague. omg!! so stressful!!
Old 01-07-2019, 04:39 PM   #9708

Bro Monster,

This is a common platform .
The cases are not detailed here.
Some come here pour cold water.

Scammers dont paint our house.
Ahlong will. Depending on bla bla....

Most bros and siss here are helping victims of scammers.
agreed. SOme of these posts are by scammers scaring real victims.
Old 01-07-2019, 07:50 PM   #9709

You just need to come clean before all the harassment start. Also, close your social media account for a while first. If not they will save your photos of loved ones to threaten you even more to cause unnecessary stress.

cannot..too late.. i already transfer the money back to them immediately but he say he never received.. im not afraid of other harassment except for my work place.. having headache of how to explain to my boss and the colleague. omg!! so stressful!!
Old 01-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #9710

It’s only quiet for now. When the payment date come, you will have more harassments. Why still want to bother about checking what they will send you on WhatsApp? They only know how to scold and threaten. They can’t do anything to you physically also. My advice to you is just change phone number. No need to give yourself more stress and being paranoid.

Hi all .. Things are quiet for now .. Updates I will put here
Old 01-07-2019, 07:54 PM   #9711

Now they can easily just PayNow or PayLah after checking it’s your name. No need bank account.

Old 01-07-2019, 07:57 PM   #9712

Agreed. If can manage to find 6k, why bother to even take loan from them? Might as well use the 6k to settle own stuff? No logic at all. And if people really borrow to get loan, their IQ really got problem.

tell him go fly kite... if got 6k still need to loan for what
Old 01-07-2019, 07:59 PM   #9713

You must be gullible to even believe whatever threats they think they are capable of. Always remember one thing. They live in the dark. If they not afraid to get caught, they wouldn’t send runners in the first place. All those videos of burning door or voice messages are all meant to scare you to make you pay. Physically you will be safe. But mentally you are giving yourself stress to even bother to read whatever they sent you.

Hi all .. Update is the person use another number to whatsapp me and sent me an account number ... Have passed to police .. But the person said he is not afraid of police and he will come my house to find my family then if his bank account freeze i will be responsible and they got power to take things from my house of value .. Anyway police say just ignore

Last edited by OomphFroglet; 03-07-2019 at 01:27 PM..
Old 02-07-2019, 12:56 AM   #9714

I know i need to ignore their message ... But if come my house harass it will be very difficult to cope as i got family member that cannot really be harass ... I really make myself step into poo ... Can i get advise for harassment if come my house
Old 02-07-2019, 01:43 AM   #9715

I know i need to ignore their message ... But if come my house harass it will be very difficult to cope as i got family member that cannot really be harass ... I really make myself step into poo ... Can i get advise for harassment if come my house
If you already made Police report and is assigned an I/O, just call 999. Once Police officers arrive, just show your police report as reference.

Best if you install a CCTV and discreetly call 999 without the harasser knowledge. Important not to engaged them. Let the Police officers catch them by surprise.

Normally the runners would not linger for long and might slip b4 police arrives.

Last edited by green72; 02-07-2019 at 01:45 AM..
Old 02-07-2019, 01:59 AM   #9716

Send your cctv footages to police if they ever come up. Harrasers gets jailed and caned.
Old 02-07-2019, 02:57 AM   #9717

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...ng_Activitie_G
Old 02-07-2019, 02:59 AM   #9718

One being arrested for loanshark scam. Finally got one.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:08 AM   #9719

I know i am stupid but how i hope in my case the ls ask me to deposit a certain amount before i can get the loan instead of transferring the money to my account and force me to pay back after i transferred the money back to them. because once they ask for money then i can assure that i wont fall into their trap. argh!!!! too bad everything is too late! can only make police report later evening. between can i just go to any police station or need to be HQ? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #9720

I know i am stupid but how i hope in my case the ls ask me to deposit a certain amount before i can get the loan instead of transferring the money to my account and force me to pay back after i transferred the money back to them. because once they ask for money then i can assure that i wont fall into their trap. argh!!!! too bad everything is too late! can only make police report later evening. between can i just go to any police station or need to be HQ? Thanks!
you can make online report , spf website
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.