HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2019, 10:51 AM   #9721

you can make online report , spf website
if online report will it takes longer time to process?
Old 02-07-2019, 11:26 AM   #9722
Master Member

Withinin 2 day they will contact you! Don’t worry.

if online report will it takes longer time to process?
Old 02-07-2019, 12:22 PM   #9723

If they want to come, they will come. They won’t give you any advance notice. The most they splash. Most importantly, go get cctv. And also change your number. No need to keep stressing about what they are going to text you. Here people trying to help. But you refused to heed any advices. Cause if you do, you would have read through the pages and know how to handle than still allowing them to harass you with texts.

I know i need to ignore their message ... But if come my house harass it will be very difficult to cope as i got family member that cannot really be harass ... I really make myself step into poo ... Can i get advise for harassment if come my house
Old 02-07-2019, 12:29 PM   #9724

Go make report is just filing. They will probably get a bit more patrol. But end of the day, you need to help yourself by install cctv. My house got splashed and within 2 weeks, runner got caught. I also like you last time. I worried too much. Stayed up all night. First month quiet. 2nd month then they sent runner. And happened that night I slept early. Luckily I have my cctv footage. Police also have their camera to see. But my camera capture what the runner did.

I know i am stupid but how i hope in my case the ls ask me to deposit a certain amount before i can get the loan instead of transferring the money to my account and force me to pay back after i transferred the money back to them. because once they ask for money then i can assure that i wont fall into their trap. argh!!!! too bad everything is too late! can only make police report later evening. between can i just go to any police station or need to be HQ? Thanks!
Old 02-07-2019, 01:36 PM   #9725

Go make report is just filing. They will probably get a bit more patrol. But end of the day, you need to help yourself by install cctv. My house got splashed and within 2 weeks, runner got caught. I also like you last time. I worried too much. Stayed up all night. First month quiet. 2nd month then they sent runner. And happened that night I slept early. Luckily I have my cctv footage. Police also have their camera to see. But my camera capture what the runner did.
Hi, my hse got cctv. actually they dont have my hse add. but they hv my office add. not sure if my boss will fired me or not. havent told my boss about this yet. fxxx. if fired also no choose. just get a new job then.. haha..
Old 02-07-2019, 04:40 PM   #9726

Hi, my hse got cctv. actually they dont have my hse add. but they hv my office add. not sure if my boss will fired me or not. havent told my boss about this yet. fxxx. if fired also no choose. just get a new job then.. haha..
Inform your office first and let them be prepared. Show them the police report that you had been scammed.
Old 02-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #9727

You have to inform your boss. Rather than they find out after being harassed. You have to be fair to your boss also. It’s never too late to tell him now. They don’t deserve to be harassed. You just explained to your boss that it was a scam.

Old 02-07-2019, 05:36 PM   #9728

Do they have a copy of your IC? If not, then anyone could just claimed that they know you. It’s very easy if you don’t be so stressed about overthinking the situation. But if they do, you just explain to your boss that you didn’t know it was a scam.

Old 03-07-2019, 10:46 AM   #9729

Do they have a copy of your IC? If not, then anyone could just claimed that they know you. It’s very easy if you don’t be so stressed about overthinking the situation. But if they do, you just explain to your boss that you didn’t know it was a scam.
they got my work pass. whenever i think of this i will ask myself why so stupid!!! omgosh!! i just cannot accept that i have been scammed! actually i haven't lost anything physically but mentally is a double YES!! because i havent pay anything at all. never ever gonna pay them anything.

Last edited by JT8888; 03-07-2019 at 12:17 PM..
Old 03-07-2019, 12:47 PM   #9730

they got my work pass. whenever i think of this i will ask myself why so stupid!!! omgosh!! i just cannot accept that i have been scammed! actually i haven't lost anything physically but mentally is a double YES!! because i havent pay anything at all. never ever gonna pay them anything.
so have you make a polis report ?
Old 03-07-2019, 01:19 PM   #9731

Just explain to your boss. Once you come clean with him and I am sure you will feel the sense of relief. Technically you didn’t borrow. But they just want to scare you.

Old 03-07-2019, 01:47 PM   #9732

so have you make a polis report ?
yes already report.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:41 PM   #9733

One being arrested for loanshark scam. Finally got one.
Haha... Today THE UML called me and say can loan me bigger amount.coz I'm pay on time and good pay master.... What a joke..when I didnt return their money..passed money to the bank to handle. After all the threatening of burn House or come up pour paint... Now asking me to take bigger loan from them.
What a joke
Old 03-07-2019, 04:32 PM   #9734

Haha... Today THE UML called me and say can loan me bigger amount.coz I'm pay on time and good pay master.... What a joke..when I didnt return their money..passed money to the bank to handle. After all the threatening of burn House or come up pour paint... Now asking me to take bigger loan from them.
What a joke
ohh.. so do they have your hse add or workplace add? WTF?? are they really so blurr?? or maybe they want to try their luck. haha.. is the 1 called you the same ls or this is from another ls?
Old 03-07-2019, 04:41 PM   #9735

They will say it’s other person who deal with me before. So will ask you support him today cause he need to meet quota. All the BS. Don’t fall for it.

What a joke
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.