Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabx321

Reaction score
I just re contract only very hard to change number. It’s been 2 days he didn’t msg me or call me.. I didn’t bother to ask him already. How Long onwards Thn they will start calling nok or disturbing? Because I haven tell my parents and gf. I dk how to tell them.. but maybe if I can make it to BGSS thn okays..

Make a report everytime when u recd threats. They cant prevent vandalizing and the people they nab will only be runners n not the LS. We can only seek more petrols n protections from them.

As for LS, i am just waiting to stay low then gradually change my num n walk out of it.

Crabx321

Reaction score
I’m afraid they disturb nok as both my parents got depression... afraid they can’t take it.. hopefully today course can finish earlier thn I go over on time.. cos BGSS says come ASAP better.. but how abt company side? How to inform them also? I just started like 2 weeks only

once u change no.. u will be at peace... Bless you.. n may god keep everyone save n sound...

Hell84

Reaction score
Have you ever wonder why all bros and sisters advised you not to pay LS? Have you ever wonder why social services counsellors advise you not to pay LS? Did you actually read all the posts in this forum?
THEY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE! When you started paying, your endless nightmare will starts!

I stopped paying the 1st AL alr and nok keep getting sms and calls and voice recording from them. 2nd one i paid him ytd cuz he sms my nok and then watsapp me as well saying he will come up my hse ytd night. I do still owe him 200 although he said its 600 plus interest. I didnt want to have more problems and told him Mount paid to stop contacting me.

Hell84

Reaction score
so u cleared which Al? 1st one? then 2nd Al how much to settle? if u paid the 1st Al just block his no already...

1st al i paid 800 in total for 400 loan. Then stopped paying him le. He still calling my nok last week but getting quiet le cuz blocked all numbers.

2nd al i only paid 200 for 400 loan so he whatsapp my nok and say i need to pay him 600 debt which was suposed to be pAid last thur but he mia. Then ytd he used another number to find me and ask me to clear 600. I told him i clear alr don find me anymore. He say ok. Str away give me acc no and i paid. So now i nv owe any le.

Stressout123

Reaction score
I’m afraid they disturb nok as both my parents got depression... afraid they can’t take it.. hopefully today course can finish earlier thn I go over on time.. cos BGSS says come ASAP better.. but how abt company side? How to inform them also? I just started like 2 weeks only

you got their number, just take ur parents phone and block it. phone nowadays got inbuilt blocking, if you not sure how, can just google. and whatsapp even easier to block numbers

BaconHam

Reaction score

If its lml, bgss will help sort out for installments. Jus keep to it n things will be ok. U will not recd further harassment frm lml if u keep to the pymts. Be truthful n tell the SO how much is affordable for u per mth. He will stretch it out for u.

Bear in mind tat once u nego for installment with lml, they can add in interest for the duration u pay back.

E. G.
Loan amt 2k
Mthly 200 x 18 mths

This is jus an example

Its better than u cannot afford to cope every mth n rolling it bigger.

My friends income is 2.5k
He arranged for 1.8k totaly repayment er mth

So his committing to 18 mths - 25 mths repayment.

At least he pays on time n have spare for bills n makan.

BaconHam

Reaction score
you got their number, just take ur parents phone and block it. phone nowadays got inbuilt blocking, if you not sure how, can just google. and whatsapp even easier to block numbers

Heard that there's an app to block pte num too.

One of my friend told me not to block them unless they use vulgarity on u.

Reason.. So they wont chg num n ctc u. At least u knw who they r when they call. Jus dont pick up.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Admitting mistake and making police report is first step to making things better :)

I contacted my IO n his req for cctv installation that connects thru to police hq. Valid for 3 mths then they will review.

Still waiting for approval.

Meanwhile he mentioned that they will beef up more patrols in ny estate.

The al is making use of my friend to find me. I silent my hp.. His bombing me as usual but i ignore.

I had 3 accts with him. Cleared 2 n he refused to let me pay the last one. Drg n drag for 2 mths. N finally he asked me to clear in full quoting me 9k plus.

I jus trf him 2k n i had paid 1 mth interest previously. The rest, i felt its extorting.

I do not want to jepodize n fall into the crisis again.

It is taking me alot of effort to pull myself out of weekly deferment loans.

Now im left with mthly but manageble. I keep telling myself.. If i give in again, i will not be so lucky to pull out liao

So i have to stay firm.

Crabx321

Reaction score
They can use private number ma or Any other number I assume.. bcos this AL number can’t get thru one.. only can whatsapp msg n whatsapp call only

Crabx321

Reaction score
Im afraid of uml only.

If its lml, bgss will help sort out for installments. Jus keep to it n things will be ok. U will not recd further harassment frm lml if u keep to the pymts. Be truthful n tell the SO how much is affordable for u per mth. He will stretch it out for u.

Bear in mind tat once u nego for installment with lml, they can add in interest for the duration u pay back.

E. G.
Loan amt 2k
Mthly 200 x 18 mths

This is jus an example

Its better than u cannot afford to cope every mth n rolling it bigger.

My friends income is 2.5k
He arranged for 1.8k totaly repayment er mth

So his committing to 18 mths - 25 mths repayment.

At least he pays on time n have spare for bills n makan.

Crabx321

Reaction score
Tot officer ask not to pay a single cent, ask me to ignore anything let them handle

I contacted my IO n his req for cctv installation that connects thru to police hq. Valid for 3 mths then they will review.

Still waiting for approval.

Meanwhile he mentioned that they will beef up more patrols in ny estate.

The al is making use of my friend to find me. I silent my hp.. His bombing me as usual but i ignore.

I had 3 accts with him. Cleared 2 n he refused to let me pay the last one. Drg n drag for 2 mths. N finally he asked me to clear in full quoting me 9k plus.

I jus trf him 2k n i had paid 1 mth interest previously. The rest, i felt its extorting.

I do not want to jepodize n fall into the crisis again.

It is taking me alot of effort to pull myself out of weekly deferment loans.

Now im left with mthly but manageble. I keep telling myself.. If i give in again, i will not be so lucky to pull out liao

So i have to stay firm.

BaconHam

Reaction score
Tot officer ask not to pay a single cent, ask me to ignore anything let them handle

Yup, after i felt extorted.. I reported to the police.
Told police i made 2k pymt to him alr. He say its norm because debtors will naturally feel guilty n will at least make the principle amt.
Told me not to pay him anymore

Mattdumdum

Reaction score
They can use private number ma or Any other number I assume.. bcos this AL number can’t get thru one.. only can whatsapp msg n whatsapp call only

You’re right, I received WhatsApps message from my own number! Just that they added a country code in front. +55

Crabx321

Reaction score
I told officer say I ask 20k so the AL ask say xfer 600 thn pay 900 to test my payment from there I got Keep spamming say idw loan 20k already so I xfer $300 thn Officer say don’t bother to give more

Yup, after i felt extorted.. I reported to the police.
Told police i made 2k pymt to him alr. He say its norm because debtors will naturally feel guilty n will at least make the principle amt.
Told me not to pay him anymore

Sharuu

Reaction score
Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?

Ya, of course they will leave you alone. They're exemplary, law abiding citizens. If they don't, you just continue paying them. Simple. Keep paying them until they leave you alone. Sell everything you have, give them all your salary. Just like how everyone on here has been saying. Keep paying your ah longs. Because you are the poor, terrorized victims who were taken advantage of and did nothing wrong.

Sharuu

Reaction score

Open mouth and use your grown up voice to say words...

Hell84

Reaction score
Ya, of course they will leave you alone. They're exemplary, law abiding citizens. If they don't, you just continue paying them. Simple. Keep paying them until they leave you alone. Sell everything you have, give them all your salary. Just like how everyone on here has been saying. Keep paying your ah longs. Because you are the poor, terrorized victims who were taken advantage of and did nothing wrong.

Well noted bro. I wont pay them already. How is your silly al coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.