HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2019, 04:45 PM   #9736

They all worked together one. It’s all connected. They will try their luck

ohh.. so do they have your hse add or workplace add? WTF?? are they really so blurr?? or maybe they want to try their luck. haha.. is the 1 called you the same ls or this is from another ls?
Old 03-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #9737

Don't believe everything you read here. Some are facts, some are BS to frighten you.

Use your common sense, read the first post here and move on.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:28 PM   #9738

That’s not helping. People are speaking from their own past experiences as well. Splash or lock gates, all these does happened. Even last year got burn gates. I think you are being cynical about people purely wanted to help those who are lost now to get through it.

Don't believe everything you read here. Some are facts, some are BS to frighten you.

Use your common sense, read the first post here and move on.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #9739

Thatís not helping. People are speaking from their own past experiences as well. Splash or lock gates, all these does happened. Even last year got burn gates. I think you are being cynical about people purely wanted to help those who are lost now to get through it.
I said some are facts. Some are bs scare tactics by scammers and runners themselves. Please read at your own risk. If u r not a Ls or runner, u have nothing to be afraid of. More the merrier. Send them all to jail n rotan.
Splash? How many times can they do it over a 500sgd forced loan? They r more scared then u with the current law.
Still being called n watsapped? Change your number n be done with it. So much excuses it's laughable.
I have no sympathy for people still engaging these criminals. Earlier posts have already taught us how to handle harrassment.

Last edited by polarinda; 03-07-2019 at 11:53 PM..
Old 03-07-2019, 11:53 PM   #9740

Now you turning to accusations. I wonder if you are the scammer or runner here. You are texting what we already know. #pathetic

I said some are facts. Some are bs scare tactics by scammers and runners themselves. Please read at your own risk. If u r not a Ls or runner, u have nothing to be afraid of. More the merrier. Send them all to jail n rotan.
Splash? How many times can they do it over a 500sgd forced loan? They r more scared then u with the current law.
Still being called n watsapped? Change your number n be done with it. So much excuses it's laughable.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:47 AM   #9741

Need some advice. Gave in to threats fm the LS and gave them access to my bank acc. They used it for less than 3 mths and think someone went to report then acc got frozen. I just received letter fm SPF to assist in investigations. Am in a dilemma to admit or how? Anyone have experience in facing this charge before?
Old 04-07-2019, 07:43 AM   #9742

Need some advice. Gave in to threats fm the LS and gave them access to my bank acc. They used it for less than 3 mths and think someone went to report then acc got frozen. I just received letter fm SPF to assist in investigations. Am in a dilemma to admit or how? Anyone have experience in facing this charge before?
you can only 100% cooperate dutifully with the SPF
Old 04-07-2019, 08:44 AM   #9743

You just explain to them you are a borrower. But if too many transactions in a day, it might not be looking too good. Because you are also implicated in illegal money lending. Once your account is frozen, you will not be able to open account in the bank anymore.

Old 04-07-2019, 09:41 AM   #9744

This is a forum to open discussion. There’s no need for you to be so bitter. By the end of the day, we are here to help those who are lost. Sometimes they are too stressed and didn’t see how easy it can be resolved.

I have no sympathy for people still engaging these criminals. Earlier posts have already taught us how to handle harrassment.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:54 AM   #9745

Now you turning to accusations. I wonder if you are the scammer or runner here. You are texting what we already know. #pathetic
Just ignore me la bro. Im also a victim. Dont start another war la. Have it your way lo.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #9746

This is a forum to open discussion. Thereís no need for you to be so bitter. By the end of the day, we are here to help those who are lost. Sometimes they are too stressed and didnít see how easy it can be resolved.
Im only saying becareful what you read. Why do u need to make a big fuss over this?
Old 04-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #9747

when SPF invite you for assistance in investigation..please cooperate 100% and tell nothing but the TRUTH..
Old 04-07-2019, 04:17 PM   #9748

No lah. Nothing personal. We are all here to offer help. Everyone will get over this hard time too. Cheers.

Just ignore me la bro. Im also a victim. Dont start another war la. Have it your way lo.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:45 PM   #9749

No lah. Nothing personal. We are all here to offer help. Everyone will get over this hard time too. Cheers.
Chill guys. Am glad you guys are helping and contributing and I understand the anger, frustrations, fear and stupidity we all are going through. Stay strong!

Keep it up and let’s try to help new victims and educate others.
Old 04-07-2019, 06:18 PM   #9750

UPDATE: In Summary- i enquired for loans through sms advert, details given, got a forced loan of $600 in the same day, i did not agree to the loan. Next time went to make police report, did not close down my account, that $600 got deducted by giro payment...

It has been 5weeks or so since i last communicate with these loan shark guys.they will just spam call and send videos of low quality house splashing with paints. I heed advice from the officer to ignore their messages.. Thats about all they do till now. Shall update again if anything..

Word of advice is that DO NOT PAY THEM at all. Tell your NOK about it, do not be afraid. Stay strong guys!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.