HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2019, 06:35 PM   #9796
Master Member

Chill chill bro. Don’t argue over small issue. And, it’s rly great to know you’re still here to help those whom are in need of help now, which is so sweet of you! Hope you’re doing well now. 😊

I single father to raise my kids. And how old doesn't matter right? That was 3 years ago and I am sharing my past experiences for those people in need. You got problem is it?
Old 05-07-2019, 06:38 PM   #9797
Master Member

Guess everyone are afraid there are “ah long” or “runner” here which I guess there are, but mostly reading & going thru the thread only. Is hard to get those that needs help to stand up & be strong, therefore we are here to make sure all of them are okay & advice them further to fight this obstacle. To make life better rather than paying LS weekly & living in fear!

That's exactly my point. But that bugger anyhow accusing people being scammer or ah long. Really brainless. People all giving experiences to share to help. That one is giving trouble only.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:40 PM   #9798

I am just here to help. Cos i know how agony it can be when someone is lost in those loansharks' debts. I am here to just share my past experience. And that bugger can just tell people dont believe everything here. And then turned to accusations that i am scammer or loanshark.

Chill chill bro. Don’t argue over small issue. And, it’s rly great to know you’re still here to help those whom are in need of help now, which is so sweet of you! Hope you’re doing well now. ��

Last edited by OomphFroglet; 05-07-2019 at 06:42 PM..
Old 05-07-2019, 06:43 PM   #9799

I single father to raise my kids. And how old doesn't matter right? That was 3 years ago and I am sharing my past experiences for those people in need. You got problem is it?
I also sharing. You r the one who attack me on a personal basis first. I was warning all victims to read the forum with care as not all infos are true. There a LS here reading n typing.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:44 PM   #9800

Doesn't change the fact that you are so darn stupid to understand people tryign to help.
Did i say u r not here to help?! im saying read with care. Man, u need to read and use your common sense sometimes.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:45 PM   #9801

I am just here to help. Cos i know how agony it can be when someone is lost in those loansharks' debts. I am here to just share my past experience. And that bugger can just tell people dont believe everything here. And then turned to accusations that i am scammer or loanshark.
since when i said u r a LS or scammer? show me! seems like u r the one calling me a LS just a few posts away.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:46 PM   #9802

Never call me scammer?

so why ask if i have a problem with you? obviously i dun have and u didnt read what i said(not even about u). You only mentioned u owed 30k and then stopped paying. How r we supposed to know u ran away or already paid principal? If u ran away with 30k then u r a farking scammer. If u already paid then ignore them. Hard to understand isit? How old r u?

get a life.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:47 PM   #9803

Never call me scammer?

Borrowing 30k from LS and run away is as good as being a scammer. If u have paid more than u borrowed, then it's differerent story. Forced loan is also another story.
The right thing to do is dont ever borrow.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #9804

No one is talking about you. Don't be so jumpy and sensitive. I have no problems with you. I don't even need to know your story. You are the one jumping on me for no reason other than the fact that I plea with all victims here to read with care. ANything wrong?!
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 PM   #9805

You are the first one to mention run away with 30k. And all the accusations. You want to create more trouble here

I also sharing. You r the one who attack me on a personal basis first. I was warning all victims to read the forum with care as not all infos are true. There a LS here reading n typing.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #9806

Then you need to be so rude for fark?

No one is talking about you. Don't be so jumpy and sensitive. I have no problems with you. I don't even need to know your story. You are the one jumping on me for no reason other than the fact that I plea with all victims here to read with care. ANything wrong?!
Old 05-07-2019, 06:49 PM   #9807

Never call me scammer?
did i mention your name? u ok or not? if someone borrows 30k from LS and not paid a single cent, what r they? if u paid, then im not talking about u. Why so jumpy?
Old 05-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #9808

Then you need to be so rude for fark?
was i rude to u? go read your posts then talk
Old 05-07-2019, 06:50 PM   #9809

They are smart not to return. Why want to let ah long earn?

did i mention your name? u ok or not? if someone borrows 30k from LS and not paid a single cent, what r they?
Old 05-07-2019, 06:51 PM   #9810

Pointless making any sense to you. Now you don’t reply mine and I don’t reply to yours. Unless you want more trouble.

was i rude to u? go read your posts then talk
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.