HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2019, 12:56 PM   #9901

You go scroll down and see. I reply and I mentioned cheers to put a stop. But you still keep going on and on.
i saw, and then i was only warning others to read the forum carefully and then u jump in and call me out.

if u wanna stop now, i will
Old 06-07-2019, 12:56 PM   #9902

So ai mai peace now? You stop, and I will take back my words on insults to your mother and apologise to you.

i saw, and then i was only warning others to read the forum carefully and then u jump in and call me out.

if u wanna stop now, i will
Old 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #9903

By the end of the day, itís just helping and giving advices to those who need it.
im calling a handshake now.

r we done?
Old 06-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #9904

So ai mai peace now? You stop, and I will take back my words on insults to your mother and apologise to you.
ok, me too on your family
Old 06-07-2019, 12:58 PM   #9905

Swee. I am sorry on insults to your mother. Handshake.

My intention is to help and purely to advise those people not to pay anymore

im calling a handshake now.

r we done?
Old 06-07-2019, 12:59 PM   #9906

No lah. Sometimes we got heated up and misinterpreted on the tone we thought the other party set. For my case, my wife died very early and I was holding 3 jobs. But everything just keep going up and out so fast. I borrowed cos my 3 kids need to go daycare when I worked and I also need to pay house.

ok, me too on your family
Old 06-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #9907

Swee. I am sorry on insults to your mother. Handshake.

My intention is to help and purely to advise those people not to pay anymore
my apologies to your wife and kids also.

i am also a victim of a forced loan. But i see many suspicious(not u) postings about all the scare tactics so i was trying to tell the forum don't believe everything one read because they may not happen as long as u don't engage the criminals.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:01 PM   #9908

No lah. Sometimes we got heated up and misinterpreted on the tone we thought the other party set. For my case, my wife died very early and I was holding 3 jobs. But everything just keep going up and out so fast. I borrowed cos my 3 kids need to go daycare when I worked and I also need to pay house.
by the way, my mum still alive.

but yes, we all have had our problems. It's those criminals that are making our lives tough.
I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned.

I changed number and so far 2 weeks in the clear. NOKs alsoo not disturbed. Office also not called.
touch wood...and pray all will be over soon. Police is handling my case but i will never pay those criminals a single cent.

Last edited by polarinda; 06-07-2019 at 01:04 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #9909

I got read past posts as well. Even got one ah long posted in here. Of course people will take precaution. But what I’ve experienced was a nightmare for me also. Day and night living in fear. From a $800 loan and even I wanted to pay off, they kept deferred until I cannot substain it. Then the temptation on borrowing another to cover which was a stupid move. It only solved that week’s loan but following week I suffered

my apologies to your wife and kids also.

i am also a victim of a forced loan. But i see many suspicious(not u) postings about all the scare tactics so i was trying to tell the forum don't believe everything one read because they may not happen as long as u don't engage the criminals.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #9910

Sorry sorry. It’s just heat conversation and anything also fly out. Haha

but yes, we all have had our problems. It's those criminals that are making our lives tough.
I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned
Old 06-07-2019, 01:03 PM   #9911
Master Member

Will ask. They will suck until u dry. But don pay!!! Once u start paying they will ask for more sis
They took my $ n will still ask for interest?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:05 PM   #9912

Sorry sorry. Itís just heat conversation and anything also fly out. Haha
don;t worry bro. All is good. I hope u go on with life smoothly.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:06 PM   #9913

I didn’t run with the 30k. It was all accumulated. From one to another, it just snowballed. My actual loan amount also not so much. The fact was that time so called I owed 30k but I didn’t even see or touch the money. Cos it was all snowballed and totalled up to that amount. But seriously if they give me the 30k, I will take and run. Hahaha.

I saw a cheap interest sms and responded but that's a lesson learned.

I changed number and so far 2 weeks in the clear. NOKs alsoo not disturbed. Office also not called.
touch wood...and pray all will be over soon. Police is handling my case but i will never pay those criminals a single cent.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:07 PM   #9914

I got read past posts as well. Even got one ah long posted in here. Of course people will take precaution. But what Iíve experienced was a nightmare for me also. Day and night living in fear. From a $800 loan and even I wanted to pay off, they kept deferred until I cannot substain it. Then the temptation on borrowing another to cover which was a stupid move. It only solved that weekís loan but following week I suffered
the key is never pay them. In spore, i don;t think they r so hiong to cause physical harm. RUnners can splash but they will be caught n caned.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:08 PM   #9915

It’s all better now. Now can eat 3 meals a day, I am happy liao. My wife got cancer and it drained out our savings. Singapore really cannot fall sick.

don;t worry bro. All is good. I hope u go on with life smoothly.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.