HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2019, 01:09 PM   #9916

Itís all better now. Now can eat 3 meals a day, I am happy liao. My wife got cancer and it drained out our savings. Singapore really cannot fall sick.
sorry to hear. Yes, u may also need to think about buying medical coverage for u n kids.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:10 PM   #9917

Actually I think the common fear is letting family members know. At that time, I was so ashamed. I was afraid to tell my kids. But the most heartwarming part they told me was that I worked so hard and they understand why I did it. So one sentence from them “ we stand together”. Wah that part I totally broke down.

we all know they r bloodsuckers. SO snowballing is their way to suck u dry.

never ever touch them again
polarinda likes this.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #9918

The runner who splashed my house got caught within 2 weeks. Even now I still keep the video, in case I see him around my area. I will hoot him until pig head
another way is really to move house and start again, but not everyone can.

ok im going to work....glad we r cool enuff to stop this

good luck n peace to all..
Old 06-07-2019, 01:11 PM   #9919

Yeah. That’s why after the ah long case, I also used those hard earned money to good use. Education, food, insurance.

sorry to hear. Yes, u may also need to think about buying medical coverage for u n kids.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:13 PM   #9920

House can easily sell. But holds sentimental values. My wife died in this house. I like to think her spirit still stay with us. That’s why don’t want to sell. If sell, it can help financially but my heart won’t be able to do it. We build this nest together.

another way is really to move house and start again, but not everyone can.

ok im going to work....glad we r cool enuff to stop this

good luck n peace to all..
polarinda likes this.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:19 PM   #9921
Master Member

Mai gong ka aneh dua kang lei... people are in fear that y they r here for a reason
. When people are in need of money n get threaten frm AL they turn to runner n splash those hse if they gt $ they wont do all these already Loh
Ask them come la. Why scare of criminals?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:24 PM   #9922

Actually I sometimes pity those runners. They wanted the easy way out to clear their loans and ended up doing all these acts to ruin their future. They get caught, sentence is heavy.

Mai gong ka aneh dua kang lei... people are in fear that y they r here for a reason
. When people are in need of money n get threaten frm AL they turn to runner n splash those hse if they gt $ they wont do all these already Loh
Old 06-07-2019, 01:26 PM   #9923

Actually I think the common fear is letting family members know. At that time, I was so ashamed. I was afraid to tell my kids. But the most heartwarming part they told me was that I worked so hard and they understand why I did it. So one sentence from them ď we stand togetherĒ. Wah that part I totally broke down.

My daughter didn't talk to me for days.
I hope will get over this soon.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:33 PM   #9924

Sister, it’s hard now. But when you realised the money you paid can put into better use for yourself and your family, then those Ah long can’t win this.

Have a good talk with your daughter. Explain to her why you enquired it in the first place. She will still be angry but by the right of the day, you want to provide a better life for them too.

Old 06-07-2019, 01:34 PM   #9925

that was spoken in the heat of the moment previously.
But fact is, victims should not be afraid or else the cycle will never end. The bug stops when we are not afraid. I think this is what we are all here to learn.
End of day, a victim turned runner is still a criminal. And they must also learn not to bow to LS pressure to be runners. That's how the law is.

After i changed number and install cctv, i wasn't afraid anymore.
If u r short of cash, always look for proper legal channels. Work harder and get by. Everyone makes mistakes and the faster u learn, the faster u can get back on track.

Last edited by polarinda; 06-07-2019 at 01:38 PM..
Old 06-07-2019, 01:39 PM   #9926

This one I have to agree. The more they sensed your fears, they will use it to their advantages and threaten even more. So if they scold on the phone, they can’t do anything physically. They just wanted to squeeze more money.

But fact is, victims should not be afraid or else the cycle will never end. The bug stops wehn we are not afraid. I think this is what we are all here to learn.
End of day, a victim turned runner is still a criminal. And they must also learn not to bow to LS pressure to be runners. That's how the law is.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:43 PM   #9927

tell her you are a scam victim yourself and she should be by your side..family support is very crucial at this moment...

Be vigilant of your surrounding from now on..esp suspicious characters
Call 999 if necessary
Old 06-07-2019, 01:45 PM   #9928

But fact is, victims should not be afraid or else the cycle will never end. The bug stops when we are not afraid. I think this is what we are all here to learn.

After i changed number and install cctv, i wasn't afraid anymore.
If u r short of cash, always look for proper legal channels. Work harder and get by. Everyone makes mistakes and the faster u learn, the faster u can get back on track.
My block downstairs inside n outside lift n 2nd flr staircase there r total 6 CCTV ..However I will still install 1 just in case runner turned up. Also want to get this resolved asap.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:48 PM   #9929

tell her you are a scam victim yourself and she should be by your side..family support is very crucial at this moment...

Be vigilant of your surrounding from now on..esp suspicious characters
Call 999 if necessary
I will take out my chopper from kitchen n will call 999 as well
Old 06-07-2019, 01:51 PM   #9930

I will take out my chopper from kitchen n will call 999 as well
yes..need to instill in the mindset of all victims " NO FEAR" , brace up and move on in life..

Only worry for those who are still feeding these scammers because of fear or face factors and not seeking help..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.