HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2019, 01:56 PM   #9931

yes..need to instill in the mindset of all victims " NO FEAR" , brace up and move on in life..

Only worry for those who are still feeding these scammers because of fear or face factors and not seeking help..
I'm more anger than them. I nd cash but I hv to trf $ to them.
Understand runner will turn up but they taking their own risk
Old 06-07-2019, 01:57 PM   #9932

Sister, for me. I kept vigil for nights during the first few weeks. Until I got tired and slept on one night. It was a month plus after they sent runner up to splash. That time I also standby a metal rod and also a pail of water in case they set fire. But it was splashed with black paint.

My block downstairs inside n outside lift n 2nd flr staircase there r total 6 CCTV ..However I will still install 1 just in case runner turned up. Also want to get this resolved asap.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:01 PM   #9933

Sister, for me. I kept vigil for nights during the first few weeks. Until I got tired and slept on one night. It was a month plus after they sent runner up to splash. That time I also standby a metal rod and also a pail of water in case they set fire. But it was splashed with black paint.
Manage to catch the runner? Do they still come after u for $?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:03 PM   #9934

that should be the correct way..be angry..why FEAR of these..
Better get hold of more runners and meted harsher punishment on them..
should increase the strokes of rotan..these are menace to our society
Old 06-07-2019, 02:09 PM   #9935

Those runners more scared of being caught. That’s why they do it in the middle of the night when people are asleep. They don’t dare to show their faces in the day

Old 06-07-2019, 02:10 PM   #9936

that should be the correct way..be angry..why FEAR of these..
Better get hold of more runners and meted harsher punishment on them..
should increase the strokes of rotan..these are menace to our society
When being threatened then e FEAR will turn to ANGER
polarinda likes this.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:49 PM   #9937

Actually I was scared and worried. Thinking how to face my neighbours. The loanshark sent letters to them as well. After they splashed, I numbed already. That time my mindset was switched off. They splashed and I pay them also no point. So I just called police and town council came and painted the wall. I could say after the splash, I’ve overcome my fears. Cos physically they can’t hurt me. My neighbours all understanding. They knew my late wife also was in bad health and that was how I got into such trouble. But end of the day, I ownself took the stupid step by thinking I can depend on them to help me to solve my temporary problems.

Old 06-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #9938

Runner caught within 2 weeks. My house cctv can see his full face and his act.

Old 06-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #9939

Actually I was scared and worried. Thinking how to face my neighbours. The loanshark sent letters to them as well. After they splashed, I numbed already. That time my mindset was switched off. They splashed and I pay them also no point. So I just called police and town council came and painted the wall. I could say after the splash, Iíve overcome my fears. Cos physically they canít hurt me. My neighbours all understanding. They knew my late wife also was in bad health and that was how I got into such trouble. But end of the day, I ownself took the stupid step by thinking I can depend on them to help me to solve my temporary problems.
The town council will re-paint for us?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #9940

Runner caught within 2 weeks. My house cctv can see his full face and his act.
Glad to hear that.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:02 PM   #9941

Actually I was scared and worried. Thinking how to face my neighbours. The loanshark sent letters to them as well. After they splashed, I numbed already. That time my mindset was switched off. They splashed and I pay them also no point. So I just called police and town council came and painted the wall. I could say after the splash, Iíve overcome my fears. Cos physically they canít hurt me. My neighbours all understanding. They knew my late wife also was in bad health and that was how I got into such trouble. But end of the day, I ownself took the stupid step by thinking I can depend on them to help me to solve my temporary problems.

Sorry to hear that but indeed you have loaned from LS.

My case here is $ not yet received but asked for another 2k n comes out with nonsense reason.

I will not entertain them n let police handle this case.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #9942

1. Change number, bank account.
2. report police
3.inform neighbours, noks, company that u were scammed and get their support
4. install cctv

5. go on with your life, whatever will come will come.

if they can't feel u r reading them, half the battle is won. They need u to be fearful and hoping u will pay. If u dun show fear, they can't get their money. Splashing is not done by them but by other victims. And the punishment is jail and cane.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:47 PM   #9943
Supremacy Member

Ah long wants to put money into the account. Let them do it.
After spending it and poh mata, be prepared to be tio gan by the IO.

But it does not change the fact that you are the victim and when people throw money freely, the natural response is to grab first.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #9944

Ah long wants to put money into the account. Let them do it.
After spending it and poh mata, be prepared to be tio gan by the IO.

But it does not change the fact that you are the victim and when people throw money freely, the natural response is to grab first.
My bank said they will try to reverse the money to the sender(probably a victim's acct ). If they can't then police advise is to return to State or just hold it in your bank perpetually.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:23 PM   #9945

Yeah. We paid conservancy charges monthly also. They will paint it but the paint not so good. Ended up I went and bought a can to repaint it.

The town council will re-paint for us?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.