HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2019, 08:26 PM   #9961

Sister, I think you don’t engage them cos you woman. Cctv will help. And they only using threats to scare you cos they think women are easy targets.

I won't go to that extend to kill runner but as a mother I want to protect my children. I don't wish to guess what they will do but I hv to b prepared.

As they will act only during our slp then try his luck..
Old 07-07-2019, 09:14 PM   #9962

I won't go to that extend to kill runner but as a mother I want to protect my children. I don't wish to guess what they will do but I hv to b prepared.

As they will act only during our slp then try his luck..
pls remind your children to be extra vigilant too... keep a lookout for any suspicious character around your unit or area..
Old 07-07-2019, 09:27 PM   #9963

Bro, I think you already won by having your familyís support. They send runner also need to pay them. Technically you donít owe them anything. They just think you are easy target. So now, lodge police report. Install cctv and deactivate your social media accounts to prevent them from further threats.
Thanks bro. Done that . I have deactivate my account and all . Except for installing cctv and change all the number .

Itís true technically but they think I owe them 5-10k . Ridiculously! I think the first thing they will consider is to send letter to all my neighbours and embarrass us and splash paint ba . I was hoping for them to do that . Really hope that police can manage to nab one !
Old 07-07-2019, 09:36 PM   #9964

Stupid enough I got scam yesterday too and I transfer them back the amount and another 600. They asked for more and threaten my family through calling my house number . I told my family about it and they are supportive . I Guess if they want to splash paint , burn or send letter to neighbours there is nothing we can do except inform police .

When they know they canít get anything out of you they will stop . The more they think you can squeeze the more they will find you .

Anyway police say is up to us whether to fix cctv or not . But I heard if we fix cctv normally they wonít tackle us , they will tackle the neighbours . Not sure about it .
Does living in a condo provides more restrictions for them?
Old 07-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #9965

Why you even want to transfer them the money when you have enough money for yourself? Itís hard to get back your money now. They usually used this tactic to trick people.
I didnít think that much. I didnít even think of getting back the money I just to end this in an amicably way... but never did I think that theyíll continue asking for more. End up I have to endure their nonsense and they just keep using different numbers to call. Iím just afraid that theyíll display their Ďart workí or harass my neighbors....
Old 07-07-2019, 09:48 PM   #9966

I didnít think that much. I didnít even think of getting back the money I just to end this in an amicably way... but never did I think that theyíll continue asking for more. End up I have to endure their nonsense and they just keep using different numbers to call. Iím just afraid that theyíll display their Ďart workí or harass my neighbors....
Donít give them any more money . Now they can use the money to hire runner to display more art work or Harrass your neighbour. If they did , and your neighbours ask just tell them what happen. This is the only way to get everyone together to spot of strangers and call the police.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:51 PM   #9967

Does living in a condo provides more restrictions for them?
Condo will have lesser chance I guess but they can still mail letters and your neighbours will still know. So donít hide and face it . Now Iím just hoping they pop out within my neighbourhood . Technically you donít owe them anything. I was worried for a moment . But now my aim is to catch that runner that help the idiot ls
Old 07-07-2019, 09:56 PM   #9968

Condo will have lesser chance I guess but they can still mail letters and your neighbours will still know. So donít hide and face it . Now Iím just hoping they pop out within my neighbourhood . Technically you donít owe them anything. I was worried for a moment . But now my aim is to catch that runner that help the idiot ls
Theyíre really inhumane. I did not take any of their money also kena. They even called my hubby who didnít know about this case...luckily my hubby did not reprimand and reinforce the fact that we should not reveal any personal infos. I already blocked all their numbers so I guess I just have to wait for their next move to surprise me?
Old 07-07-2019, 10:21 PM   #9969

Theyíre really inhumane. I did not take any of their money also kena. They even called my hubby who didnít know about this case...luckily my hubby did not reprimand and reinforce the fact that we should not reveal any personal infos. I already blocked all their numbers so I guess I just have to wait for their next move to surprise me?
They took quite long to call your Husband . For my case , second day they call my family. Donít be afraid ! PM you personally
Old 07-07-2019, 10:38 PM   #9970

They sent letters to my neighbours as well. But luckily I have understanding neighbours. They even offered to stay vigil some nights and see anyone, they will whack.

I think you should let your neighbours know you’ve been scammed.

Thanks bro. Done that . I have deactivate my account and all . Except for installing cctv and change all the number .

It’s true technically but they think I owe them 5-10k . Ridiculously! I think the first thing they will consider is to send letter to all my neighbours and embarrass us and splash paint ba . I was hoping for them to do that . Really hope that police can manage to nab one !
Old 07-07-2019, 10:58 PM   #9971
Arch-Supremacy Member

How did you sign the agreement?

Does it help by installing Cctv? I just met with a loan scam last week and I gave them my IC and singpass as well. They then tfr me $800 and ask me to tfr them back $1600. After doing so, they requested me to tfr another $2800 for new Ďcustomerí and without thinking much, I did. It only took me a while to realize that Iíve been scammed as they explained that the $2800 is for opening up active account and I have to tfr another $2800 to open up inactive account. End up I told them Iím not loaning anymore but they insist that loan was approved and I have to tfr them the balance $2800. I had signed on an agreement what should I do? Real stresses up now as they should think that Iím easy target.
Old 07-07-2019, 11:46 PM   #9972

How did you sign the agreement?
Yes I did sign the agreement....
Old 07-07-2019, 11:48 PM   #9973

They took quite long to call your Husband . For my case , second day they call my family. Donít be afraid ! PM you personally
Pm me? How to? 😅 I just registered so I donít really know how to?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:53 PM   #9974

You see on TOP got private msg I also just registered. Did you managed to receive my private message ?

Last edited by ABAB001; 08-07-2019 at 12:02 AM..
Old 08-07-2019, 12:19 AM   #9975

Iím afraid I tried but I still canít see your message?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.