HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2019, 02:57 AM   #9976

Iím afraid I tried but I still canít see your message?
Weird . Maybe you want to try to private message me to see if I can receive so that I can reply you from there
Old 08-07-2019, 03:00 AM   #9977

Hey guys , i m the new victim here .
I need some advice n help here .
Here my story , i was applying personal loan from the bank , which is i remember i click on the ads in facebook , it was HSBC , on the same day someone contact me thru whatsapp and saying Hi you want to apply loan , so here i guess i got into the same trick , the money come to my account after i send my documents everything . Its 800 , it was test loan . He say bank cannot approve so much for first user . The money into my bank and i didnt know that . Suddenly he sent a msg to me like a agreement , no (sign from me) it was 320 per week and 5 days payment . So today i transfer the 320 to him . And screenshot prove i made it . He tell me oh u late. U have to pay double 320+320 so now i insist not to pay that another 320 and talked to him . I use these time to search online and i got it here . I made report to the police regarding this . Police said dont pay anymore . And install cctv . But they cant do it . I need to buy myself . And apply permission from town council . So after the police report . I ask him now i owe u 320+320 then finish right , he say what ?? These 320 is only interest u still owe me 1120 in base. I know im in deep **** now , i got a good life and family , i dont want they know about this but i got no choice . Please guide me how to settle this . I worry i dont pay they will come to harrass us . Will they ?
His name pm me if u want . His boss i think San from Geylang
Made police report.

1.I plan to tell my boss than i got scammed.
2.Tell my families that i got scammed.
3.Get money and transfer back the money 640 total return him 960 as promised first time . And no more bank in him money so at least he got back his money and wont harrass me ?

Please advice me
Yes all 1&2 is correct . You need to tell your family the truth cause if they found out themselves it will be worse. Honesty is the best policy. Donít transfer them back any more money . Just block them . If they really do anything just call the police . Now you just have to be very thick skin and donít fear.

Do delete your Social media too just in case . For me I get my family to delete their social media for now . Thatís because the scammer got their name too .
Old 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM   #9978

Don’t transfer back anymore. It will be considered as illegal transaction. They will continue to harass. You must understand they want to squeeze out more money from you

Hey guys , i m the new victim here .
I need some advice n help here .
Here my story , i was applying personal loan from the bank , which is i remember i click on the ads in facebook , it was HSBC , on the same day someone contact me thru whatsapp and saying Hi you want to apply loan , so here i guess i got into the same trick , the money come to my account after i send my documents everything . Its 800 , it was test loan . He say bank cannot approve so much for first user . The money into my bank and i didnt know that . Suddenly he sent a msg to me like a agreement , no (sign from me) it was 320 per week and 5 days payment . So today i transfer the 320 to him . And screenshot prove i made it . He tell me oh u late. U have to pay double 320+320 so now i insist not to pay that another 320 and talked to him . I use these time to search online and i got it here . I made report to the police regarding this . Police said dont pay anymore . And install cctv . But they cant do it . I need to buy myself . And apply permission from town council . So after the police report . I ask him now i owe u 320+320 then finish right , he say what ?? These 320 is only interest u still owe me 1120 in base. I know im in deep **** now , i got a good life and family , i dont want they know about this but i got no choice . Please guide me how to settle this . I worry i dont pay they will come to harrass us . Will they ?
His name pm me if u want . His boss i think San from Geylang
Made police report.

1.I plan to tell my boss than i got scammed.
2.Tell my families that i got scammed.
3.Get money and transfer back the money 640 total return him 960 as promised first time . And no more bank in him money so at least he got back his money and wont harrass me ?

Please advice me
Old 08-07-2019, 03:23 AM   #9979

Did you go down to any office to sign the agreement? Or digital just sign and send them?

Yes I did sign the agreement....
Old 08-07-2019, 08:38 AM   #9980

Did you go down to any office to sign the agreement? Or digital just sign and send them?
They sent me thru phone and asked me to sign and send it back. Will I be in trouble now?

Last edited by Xyz@1234; 08-07-2019 at 08:43 AM..
Old 08-07-2019, 08:41 AM   #9981

Weird . Maybe you want to try to private message me to see if I can receive so that I can reply you from there
I just tried but maybe Iím a new user so they need me to have at least 10 posts before I can PM
Old 08-07-2019, 09:03 AM   #9982

They sent me thru phone and asked me to sign and send it back. Will I be in trouble now?
wow..scammers so high tech..they ask for digital signature ?
Old 08-07-2019, 09:15 AM   #9983

Pls file police report, you can do it online.

Doing "digital agreement" is a new tactic to appear legal but actually all lies and tricks.

PLS REPORT ASAP to let the police know of this.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Old 08-07-2019, 09:59 AM   #9984

Update for my story ,

I talked to him nicely say that i will only pay what we agreed at first . Which is 320 x 3 weeks total 960 and not paying this only for interest . He pulled back and say Bro i didny force u to pay extra or what , u do nicely this 3 payment . In future u want to borrow more , no problem edy . We not that "pai kuan" ah long .

Anyone facing the same as me ?
If we followed and paid the 3 weeks payment . Nicely paid . He wont twist his word right ? Pls help
Old 08-07-2019, 10:18 AM   #9985

Does it help by installing Cctv? I just met with a loan scam last week and I gave them my IC and singpass as well. They then tfr me $800 and ask me to tfr them back $1600. After doing so, they requested me to tfr another $2800 for new Ďcustomerí and without thinking much, I did. It only took me a while to realize that Iíve been scammed as they explained that the $2800 is for opening up active account and I have to tfr another $2800 to open up inactive account. End up I told them Iím not loaning anymore but they insist that loan was approved and I have to tfr them the balance $2800. I had signed on an agreement what should I do? Real stresses up now as they should think that Iím easy target.
Ls asked u sign agreement? Thats a first.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:23 AM   #9986

Update for my story ,

I talked to him nicely say that i will only pay what we agreed at first . Which is 320 x 3 weeks total 960 and not paying this only for interest . He pulled back and say Bro i didny force u to pay extra or what , u do nicely this 3 payment . In future u want to borrow more , no problem edy . We not that "pai kuan" ah long .

Anyone facing the same as me ?
If we followed and paid the 3 weeks payment . Nicely paid . He wont twist his word right ? Pls help
If u believe in santa claus, then yes.
If i were u, i will change number, bank acct and move on. Inform nok and company. And neighbours.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:42 AM   #9987

If u believe in santa claus, then yes.
If i were u, i will change number, bank acct and move on. Inform nok and company. And neighbours.
Dont believe what they said. After the last payment they will say other things. So dun waste your money.
Old 08-07-2019, 10:48 AM   #9988

Ls asked u sign agreement? Thats a first.
Ya lor funny right I told them if itís a legal doc then pls go ahead and sue me haha
Old 08-07-2019, 10:51 AM   #9989

Pls file police report, you can do it online.

Doing "digital agreement" is a new tactic to appear legal but actually all lies and tricks.

PLS REPORT ASAP to let the police know of this.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams
Yes CID called me this morning assuring me that the paper doesnít stand coz theyíre illegal
Old 08-07-2019, 10:52 AM   #9990

wow..scammers so high tech..they ask for digital signature ?
Haha yes....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.