HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-06-2018, 03:20 AM   #1036

My parents not scare la.say Singapore leh..safest city and u gt hear ah loan beat debtor ant
My wife ask them come pour paint, she open door welcome him. Tell him if can help paint the living room also lol.
She tell him she put the money on the table, he can come take anytime
Old 15-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #1037

My wife ask them come pour paint, she open door welcome him. Tell him if can help paint the living room also lol.
She tell him she put the money on the table, he can come take anytime
Bwahahahaha what did he do after being invited?
Old 15-06-2018, 10:54 AM   #1038

My parents not scare la.say Singapore leh..safest city and u gt hear ah loan beat debtor ant
THAT'S THE WHY.

Got hear ah long come office? Don't have also. Nowadays want to claim debt also, they use the legal debt collector. SOP all same, but they got uniform and posters. Still considered illegal gathering and nuisance. Plus, these people take 10% of the debt collected. So it's really not worth hiring them unless your debt is through the roof amount.

Today I'm supposed to pay back 530$ to my other ah long. My friend on standby because they gonna be texting his phone. Lol!
Old 15-06-2018, 01:10 PM   #1039

THAT'S THE WHY.

Got hear ah long come office? Don't have also. Nowadays want to claim debt also, they use the legal debt collector. SOP all same, but they got uniform and posters. Still considered illegal gathering and nuisance. Plus, these people take 10% of the debt collected. So it's really not worth hiring them unless your debt is through the roof amount.

Today I'm supposed to pay back 530$ to my other ah long. My friend on standby because they gonna be texting his phone. Lol!
Their only weapon is to prey on our fear of getting humiliated, once you get over that, they’ve got nothing. They’re cowards more than anything and with little foresight. If they actually behaved like proper ah longs, they could have made good bank for longer periods of time. And probably won’t be paying for sharuu’s whiskey!
Old 15-06-2018, 03:22 PM   #1040

Anyway to all Muslim brothers and sisters, Selemat Hari Raya. Try not to let these assholes ruin your celebration.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:41 PM   #1041

Anyway to all Muslim brothers and sisters, Selemat Hari Raya. Try not to let these assholes ruin your celebration.
They already ruin mine. Another sex scam by LS. I grab hold of the bangla and whack him then call 🚨
Old 15-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #1042

They already ruin mine. Another sex scam by LS. I grab hold of the bangla and whack him then call 🚨
Happen when? Today?
Old 15-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #1043

Happen when? Today?
Yes today. I was smoking outside and he was lurking
Old 15-06-2018, 10:09 PM   #1044

Happen when? Today?
When i saw him at the lift lobby of my floor i instantly knew another one is coming. I kept my cool till he approach my unit. He told me he was looking for me but didnt know i was the person he mentioned.I grab and whack him as he was try to fled. Lucky me my brother in law was at my house. He grab lock that guy and i call the cops. What the IO told me as thus is happening too often they have to activate the anti loanshark branch as the evidence of whatsapp is already there
Old 15-06-2018, 10:17 PM   #1045

When i saw him at the lift lobby of my floor i instantly knew another one is coming. I kept my cool till he approach my unit. He told me he was looking for me but didnt know i was the person he mentioned.I grab and whack him as he was try to fled. Lucky me my brother in law was at my house. He grab lock that guy and i call the cops. What the IO told me as thus is happening too often they have to activate the anti loanshark branch as the evidence of whatsapp is already there
The 2nd case was classic. This is a pure runner. I monitored him from my CCTV. He was taking a picture of my unit. I have already standby police baton and have the intention to whack him good. Unfortunately one of the neighbour open the gate and startled him and he manage to fled.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:36 PM   #1046

The 2nd case was classic. This is a pure runner. I monitored him from my CCTV. He was taking a picture of my unit. I have already standby police baton and have the intention to whack him good. Unfortunately one of the neighbour open the gate and startled him and he manage to fled.
I think you will get yourself into trouble by taking the law into your own hand.

Somemore you have a police baton ? Contraband item.

Whats the point ? You whack the runner , you got to jail , and while you are in jail, the LS continue to send more runners to your house. Then what your fammily members gonna do without you around ?
Old 15-06-2018, 11:09 PM   #1047

I think you will get yourself into trouble by taking the law into your own hand.

Somemore you have a police baton ? Contraband item.

Whats the point ? You whack the runner , you got to jail , and while you are in jail, the LS continue to send more runners to your house. Then what your fammily members gonna do without you around ?
Yup i should keep my cool. Let the police do their job.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:53 PM   #1048

Yup i should keep my cool. Let the police do their job.
Bro, how long have you MIA?
Old 16-06-2018, 01:24 AM   #1049

Runners and they themselves doesnt know the face of the LS

I attend a counselling at Adullum by Mr Wong. There is few other people there who will guide and help in your issues. I told them my case and the last payment which was $200,the LS defer, i refused to pay. They told me.. Its a small amt for them to chase me or send someone to the hse. They have to pay the runner to go to my hse. A week later, one runner came pretending to be asking if anyone order pizza. Immediately, few days later, my family install camera.
Do you all think they will come and splash paint or lock gate?
Old 16-06-2018, 02:15 AM   #1050

Nowadays facebook alot liao. All using forging legit money lender brands. I also kana. When i borrow from the first one, i didnt realise it was the unlicensed one. But strangely, i pay after 1 week and everything has been settled. No asking of defer payment. Only once in a while ask you to support nia but normally i kindly reject. This recent i kana one which just forced transfer even when i say i dont need. Really didnt expect *them* to go beyond the line. Anyways i believe most or all of them are malaysians. Dunno what the hell is wrong with them. I believe some of us really need the money to tide over some issues, hence thinking that those ads or smses are legit money lenders. Dont say like : Wah you adult lei, why you so naive or stupid? Truth is when you in need of help or desperate, you wont even have to time to decide. A bad experience is always a good learning lesson. Even though me myself also kana but i strongly urge those who are losing their hopes to stay strong, And to those who resisted and dont give a damn to keep fighting.
Do take note, do give chance to any runners who do come to your house. The Runners might be one of the victims too. Instead of whacking or doing anything horrible to them, just hand them over to the police and thats it. You would be doing them a great help and to yourself too.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.