HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-06-2018, 11:55 PM   #1111

Yes my NOK ever got message by those LS ,we did what the IO told us to do and block their number.
yup received 3 non caller id calls today. Last 2 weeks were quiet
Old 20-06-2018, 12:30 AM   #1112

yup received 3 non caller id calls today. Last 2 weeks were quiet
Wow you got calm for 2 weeks,my case only 2 days and they started spamming and call me till i change my number.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:49 PM   #1113

For the past few days since last week.. It was a smooth.. No calls.. But suddenly, just now,my NOK keep receiving calls. Anyone experience it today?
Guess I'm lucky. Approaching 1 month mark. Best continue like this. But I still look at all movement from cam. Still need keep vigilance up because of stupid mistake.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:29 PM   #1114

Okay guys!

My ah long, having unsuccessfully tried to contact me/my friend, has now touched base with my NOK. Same nonsense, put my full name and address and sent burning door from 2015, et cetera.

We're all having beers tonight (with his money) to discuss how to get more money from him. The draft plan is my NOK will now say he's also looking for me/my friend for debts owed and if he bites, we'll negotiate a price.

Cheers!
Old 20-06-2018, 09:54 PM   #1115

😁😁😁 i like your courage but dont hurt them bro,or you will be charged GBH.Just show them your baseball bat if they dare approach your door,for sure they will run awaythen report to the police.Police camera are everywhere in HDB premises,sooner or later they will be identified and caught.
I was thinking. If time permit and luck is on my side, they approach i splash them hot water from the gate
Old 20-06-2018, 09:55 PM   #1116

Hi, I'm new here and find this thread helpful, I got read some of your posts and gives me positive outlook beyond honest mistake. I also got a loan from this JOVAN. Yesterday is my supposed payment date. The other days never give me account number, only today and want me to pay 500 sgd from the initial 300 sgd loan.
He started to bother my NOK today but I told to just block the number.
Sounds redundant but is it really okay not to pay?
This Jovan (for those who know him), what is the worst thing he can do?

Hope someone will give advise. Thank you.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:11 AM   #1117

I was thinking. If time permit and luck is on my side, they approach i splash them hot water from the gate
I really admire your courage,you inspire me to the same 😁👍
Old 21-06-2018, 12:17 AM   #1118

Hi, I'm new here and find this thread helpful, I got read some of your posts and gives me positive outlook beyond honest mistake. I also got a loan from this JOVAN. Yesterday is my supposed payment date. The other days never give me account number, only today and want me to pay 500 sgd from the initial 300 sgd loan.

If you start paying,the cycle will never end.Just put a stop and fight.Im foolish at first to keep paying until it reached to the point where enough is enough i decided to not paying them and brace myself for what worst to come.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:19 AM   #1119

This thread has become how-to-scam-ah-long-thread
Old 21-06-2018, 01:29 AM   #1120

He will call ur nok... call u... few days... scold upside down... call ur workplace... he will do what other LS will do... just change ur no. n forget about him... install cctv at ur home...
Old 21-06-2018, 06:46 AM   #1121

If you start paying,the cycle will never end.Just put a stop and fight.Im foolish at first to keep paying until it reached to the point where enough is enough i decided to not paying them and brace myself for what worst to come.
Hi Mr. Willy, I send you private message. THank you!
Old 21-06-2018, 08:40 AM   #1122

Okay guys!

My ah long, having unsuccessfully tried to contact me/my friend, has now touched base with my NOK. Same nonsense, put my full name and address and sent burning door from 2015, et cetera.

We're all having beers tonight (with his money) to discuss how to get more money from him. The draft plan is my NOK will now say he's also looking for me/my friend for debts owed and if he bites, we'll negotiate a price.

Cheers!
Bravo.. Bravo..
Old 21-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #1123

Hi i have been reading the threads here since i got entangled with 2 ah longs. Same story as most of you here. 1st one lied that he is licensed ml and i need to do trial loan of 400, repay in 6 days with 600 including admin fees. Then after keep deferring me 200. Paid 800 so far and this week wed was last payment date of 600 but he told me to defer. It is then that i woke up and decided to stop paying him. Then he keep calling me and spam with with watsapp and smses and audio recordings of vulgarities. The 2 nd one told me he is uml but diff he wont do the scamming to me and advise me to close bank account and avoid the first ah long. Then say tfr 400 to me first for pay record then return next week 600. Then first week is up he say pay 200 and today confirm let me clse account when i say i don need loans le Close account and made police report le. I intend to pay back 400 today and consider case close and stop paying. But the police told me dont even need to pay back the remaining amount. I am so scared both ah longs will disturb my nok and family.
Old 21-06-2018, 10:59 AM   #1124

Hi i have been reading the threads here since i got entangled with 2 ah longs. Same story as most of you here. 1st one lied that he is licensed ml and i need to do trial loan of 400, repay in 6 days with 600 including admin fees. Then after keep deferring me 200. Paid 800 so far and this week wed was last payment date of 600 but he told me to defer. It is then that i woke up and decided to stop paying him. Then he keep calling me and spam with with watsapp and smses and audio recordings of vulgarities. The 2 nd one told me he is uml but diff he wont do the scamming to me and advise me to close bank account and avoid the first ah long. Then say tfr 400 to me first for pay record then return next week 600. Then first week is up he say pay 200 and today confirm let me clse account when i say i don need loans le Close account and made police report le. I intend to pay back 400 today and consider case close and stop paying. But the police told me dont even need to pay back the remaining amount. I am so scared both ah longs will disturb my nok and family.
Dont pay anymore bro..... The first and second might be the same group..... The more u feed them the more money for them to find more victims..... Change number and inform ur NOK about it so they are aware.... The videos and tactics are all the same so just ignore it..... I have changed my number and things still smooth for me for 1 month plus..... Dont get stuck into this type of endless game with them..... Isn't it tired n stress when every payment day u have to wait for their msg or call to tell u trf to which account for deferred.... No 1 can help u except u urself... Good luck
Old 21-06-2018, 11:09 AM   #1125

Dont pay anymore bro..... The first and second might be the same group..... The more u feed them the more money for them to find more victims..... Change number and inform ur NOK about it so they are aware.... The videos and tactics are all the same so just ignore it..... I have changed my number and things still smooth for me for 1 month plus..... Dont get stuck into this type of endless game with them..... Isn't it tired n stress when every payment day u have to wait for their msg or call to tell u trf to which account for deferred.... No 1 can help u except u urself... Good luck
Thanks Louis. I am no longer intending to pay the first ah long. But the second ah long say he is a sg ah long and i am still considered owe him 200 if i dont pay him cuz he tfr 400 to me. I scare because he is in sg will be more harsh or do more funny things although no msgs from him yet to tfr money. I call x ah long hptline, the officer told me to return him the 200 and then stop paying. I made police report they told me no need to pay cuz they dont pay by their rules. So i very lost, like owe them 200 then later more issues, if i pay i scare they keep asking me to pay.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.