HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2018, 12:48 PM   #1141

install cctv... usually chances of them going up is not that high la.. but some *******s do come la... but to take pic of ur door la.. try to splash paint la... usually those who come is the runner... who is also owing that ahlong money
I have a fil at home and my kid. Worried till cant slp and cant eat. My husband and family all don know. O ly tell them i lost my ic
Old 21-06-2018, 12:49 PM   #1142

I alr told him i want to clear le. He says if i pay 600 today he will let me clear. Already paid 200 last week for defer cuz he don hv account. Anyways i don intend to pay him anything more than $400.

But he has been very quiet this week. And till now no msg or calls from him
if starting he already say no acct defer.. trust me today will be the same.. no acct defer. that is what happen to me... no acct defer... no acct defer...
Old 21-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #1143

They will still bother u la... u think easy2 let u off becoz u pay the initial amount. they are blood suckers, obviously they want some extra money from u.. Dun care them la.. just dont pay. if u never fulfil ur inital agreement with them they will bother u even u pay the initial amount. nok getting bothered is the norm thing they will do la... then call workplace. tell ur colleague ans them u no longer working there lor... atleast for 1 week sure they will disturb one... install cctv... for ur safety...
I see, they are really making people miserable. But just charge to experience, no choice. What happened already happened. Quite not comfortable if call the office of course. Buying CCTV soon. If never pay them, still really need to close my account?
Old 21-06-2018, 12:51 PM   #1144

I have a fil at home and my kid. Worried till cant slp and cant eat. My husband and family all don know. O ly tell them i lost my ic
the best is to tell ur husband.. he needs to be there for u... u feel this way coz ur nok doesnt know about it..
Old 21-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #1145

if starting he already say no acct defer.. trust me today will be the same.. no acct defer. that is what happen to me... no acct defer... no acct defer...
And my maid also wont know how de. Stress to the max. I also dont want to owe him. If owe him the 200 becone i scam him.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:53 PM   #1146

I see, they are really making people miserable. But just charge to experience, no choice. What happened already happened. Quite not comfortable if call the office of course. Buying CCTV soon. If never pay them, still really need to close my account?
so far i didnt close my acct... waiting for any kind soul ahlong to transfer me money willingly, still no kind soul so far.. hahahahahahahaha
Old 21-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #1147

the best is to tell ur husband.. he needs to be there for u... u feel this way coz ur nok doesnt know about it..
If he knows he will kill me.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #1148

And my maid also wont know how de. Stress to the max. I also dont want to owe him. If owe him the 200 becone i scam him.
first start he scam u liao... no acct must defer... trust me i was exactly like u.. until i tell my nok... they know what is going on.. we went to make police report, install cctv ect... then we stop paying... ahlong called my nok.. after mouth war, my nok blocked this Ahlong no.. whoever call, my nok will scold them n block.. huhuhuhu...
Old 21-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #1149

If he knows he will kill me.
When is ur due date... if he say today $600 then settle, u tell him lor u want to settle today, if he say cannot must defer then stop paying n block.. if he say ok then u go n pay lor if u want. then case close..
Old 21-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #1150

Hi hell84, I agree just be honest to your NOK/husband, also for their safety lah.

My NOK they start to bother, really embarrassing so I need to tell. But they understand me. Sure they will understand you too. have faith!
Old 21-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #1151

first start he scam u liao... no acct must defer... trust me i was exactly like u.. until i tell my nok... they know what is going on.. we went to make police report, install cctv ect... then we stop paying... ahlong called my nok.. after mouth war, my nok blocked this Ahlong no.. whoever call, my nok will scold them n block.. huhuhuhu...
Maybe i will just tell my nok and husband i start receiving funny scam calls. Ay,, really very headache and stress
Old 21-06-2018, 01:00 PM   #1152

Hi hell84, I agree just be honest to your NOK/husband, also for their safety lah.

My NOK they start to bother, really embarrassing so I need to tell. But they understand me. Sure they will understand you too. have faith!
I don have a closely knit family to begin with.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:01 PM   #1153

obviously ur nok will be furious la at first... but at the end of the day, u bopian sti have to tell... no need tell everyone.. tell ur husband.. becoz he will be the person that ahlong will call..
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #1154

obviously ur nok will be furious la at first... but at the end of the day, u bopian sti have to tell... no need tell everyone.. tell ur husband.. becoz he will be the person that ahlong will call..
Erm nok isnt him. Its my mom and sis.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #1155

I don have a closely knit family to begin with.
Then its up to u how u want this thing to end. if u confident today can pay up that $600. pay then pull handbrake... Block all this ahlong n move on... coz i doubt so that this blood sucker will allow u to pay full... try ur luck..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.