HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #1156

first start he scam u liao... no acct must defer... trust me i was exactly like u.. until i tell my nok... they know what is going on.. we went to make police report, install cctv ect... then we stop paying... ahlong called my nok.. after mouth war, my nok blocked this Ahlong no.. whoever call, my nok will scold them n block.. huhuhuhu...
After you and your NOK block the numbers of the LS, were they more aggressive and bother some more?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM   #1157

Erm nok isnt him. Its my mom and sis.
Sigh stupid me don know what i am doing when i reply to those sms.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:04 PM   #1158

Erm nok isnt him. Its my mom and sis.
Ah... then tell ur mom n sis... still if u wanna install cctv ur husband will want to know the reason why right...
Old 21-06-2018, 01:04 PM   #1159

After you and your NOK block the numbers of the LS, were they more aggressive and bother some more?
I would like to know too. If blocked and all, will they be more aggressive?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:06 PM   #1160

Sigh stupid me don know what i am doing when i reply to those sms.
then tell your mom and sis since they will bother them sure one of these days.
the guy got tell my NOK 2 people come and wait at our house other night but so far no one come.
harrassment on whatsapp and mobile calls only.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:07 PM   #1161

They called my workplace... and thats it... 1st few days is hell.. keep calling my nok... then quiet.. following week then called my workplace twice.. then so far now 3 weeks notin... still being very careful.. looking at cctv... but so far ok...
Old 21-06-2018, 01:11 PM   #1162

I would like to know too. If blocked and all, will they be more aggressive?
my nok offered them to come to my house... want money come to my house his waiting.. but my nok say to him, they will make sure the ahlong or runner come down from my house half dead... i open my door all the way... i am waiting for their arrival... coz i paid them more then what im suppose to be repaying them.. they dun allow me to make full payment...
Old 21-06-2018, 01:14 PM   #1163

my nok offered them to come to my house... want money come to my house his waiting.. but my nok say to him, they will make sure the ahlong or runner come down from my house half dead... i open my door all the way... i am waiting for their arrival... coz i paid them more then what im suppose to be repaying them.. they dun allow me to make full payment...
Erm my nok dont stay with me. If they come to my hse then my husband sure know le.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:15 PM   #1164

Erm my nok dont stay with me. If they come to my hse then my husband sure know le.
I will take one step at a time. Def will tell my nok. I just need to think of how to tell them
Old 21-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #1165

Then instal cctv. the most they come try to splash paint. obviously not infront of u la.. u think when they come they will introduced themself n say hi im ahlong.. hahahahaha no lah.. they will do it slyly.. quiet2 one... thats y i say install cctv, chances of them coming up is lower, still they try luck la to come up... block the LS no.. dun bother... if they call ur nok, tell ur nok to block all unknown no.
Old 21-06-2018, 01:19 PM   #1166

I will take one step at a time. Def will tell my nok. I just need to think of how to tell them
u can pm me.. give u some ideas..
Old 21-06-2018, 01:29 PM   #1167

Just to see of anyone kena same as me. My 1st ah long is with a malaysian accent and my 2nd ah long is a sg accent. Both of them call me within a matter of days to offer loan
Old 21-06-2018, 01:29 PM   #1168

They called my workplace... and thats it... 1st few days is hell.. keep calling my nok... then quiet.. following week then called my workplace twice.. then so far now 3 weeks notin... still being very careful.. looking at cctv... but so far ok...
really dun wan them call my workplace of course. dun know how. NOK still can handle.
if workplace not sure who will answer the phone. the ah long threatened me let all people know in the company leh
Old 21-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #1169

Then instal cctv. the most they come try to splash paint. obviously not infront of u la.. u think when they come they will introduced themself n say hi im ahlong.. hahahahaha no lah.. they will do it slyly.. quiet2 one... thats y i say install cctv, chances of them coming up is lower, still they try luck la to come up... block the LS no.. dun bother... if they call ur nok, tell ur nok to block all unknown no.
where you actually by the cctv camera? the one with motion sensitive?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:31 PM   #1170

really dun wan them call my workplace of course. dun know how. NOK still can handle.
if workplace not sure who will answer the phone. the ah long threatened me let all people know in the company leh
How many pple are there in your office?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.