HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-06-2018, 01:33 PM   #1171

Honestly any idea how much is the loan amount then they will do things till so drastic?
Old 21-06-2018, 01:39 PM   #1172

How many pple are there in your office?
hundred over )
Old 21-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #1173

hundred over )
I also scare my other colleagues knoe
Old 21-06-2018, 02:48 PM   #1174

When is ur due date... if he say today $600 then settle, u tell him lor u want to settle today, if he say cannot must defer then stop paying n block.. if he say ok then u go n pay lor if u want. then case close..
My experience is that they say pay this amount to settle. After I paid they said my payment froze their bank account and I still owe them money. Thatís when I woke up and made police report and closed my own bank account. I donít think you should believe them when they say you can settle your ďaccountĒ with them. Itís a never ending cycle!

Last edited by Mattdumdum; 21-06-2018 at 02:54 PM..
Old 21-06-2018, 02:53 PM   #1175

I also scare my other colleagues knoe
Sometimes no choice, I also just informed my office that I was scammed while looking for a motorcycle loan. If youíre scared that your office will know, these fxxkers have something to use against you.

Best thing to do is let your NOK and office know that you got scammed/lost IC so that they wonít have anything to scare you with. Trust me, the feeling when I told my NOK was damn solid. At least I donít have anything to fear if they want to threaten me.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #1176

Sometimes no choice, I also just informed my office that I was scammed while looking for a motorcycle loan. If youíre scared that your office will know, these fxxkers have something to use against you.

Best thing to do is let your NOK and office know that you got scammed/lost IC so that they wonít have anything to scare you with. Trust me, the feeling when I told my NOK was damn solid. At least I donít have anything to fear if they want to threaten me.
I alr informed my family and hisband i lost my NRIC le. But i don know how they will react when they recvd the calls.
Old 21-06-2018, 03:23 PM   #1177

If he knows he will kill me.
He won't la
Old 21-06-2018, 03:24 PM   #1178

He won't la
Now that i thought of it, i might as well be dead.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:02 PM   #1179

Think i will just pay the $200 or max $400.then tell him last payment and not to contact me again. Then block him. Hopefully, more peace as he get to earn $200, though its peanuts to them.
tbh, the more you pay the more they will try make contact with you, as they find it easy to scare you into giving them more.
I would suggest not to make anymore payment. Make the police report (give all contact info, bank account info), inform NOK, install cam (if necessary).
If you dont know how to tell NOK, just let them know ur IC lost and start receiving these call (i think this most standard ans here)
These UML pray on your fear. You gotta stand up and not be afraid. The last time my UML called me. I told him since i freeze your bank account, why not meet up and I pay you cash with all interest. I gave him location at coffee shop near police post, he say he contact again. After that no sound no picture from him. Just carry on with life and be on look out for suspicious ppl loitering around.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:14 PM   #1180

tbh, the more you pay the more they will try make contact with you, as they find it easy to scare you into giving them more.
I would suggest not to make anymore payment. Make the police report (give all contact info, bank account info), inform NOK, install cam (if necessary).
If you dont know how to tell NOK, just let them know ur IC lost and start receiving these call (i think this most standard ans here)
These UML pray on your fear. You gotta stand up and not be afraid. The last time my UML called me. I told him since i freeze your bank account, why not meet up and I pay you cash with all interest. I gave him location at coffee shop near police post, he say he contact again. After that no sound no picture from him. Just carry on with life and be on look out for suspicious ppl loitering around.
Ok i guess this is best le. I also scared my maid will faint cuz my fil is old and needs her care. My maid is kind of timid type.

I actually felt alot better after talking abt this here. Even at the station i was scolded by the officer on the phone.. But here i felt like i had support.
Old 21-06-2018, 04:40 PM   #1181

Now that i thought of it, i might as well be dead.
Loan shark target yr fear of losing yr job n fear of your family.just ignore them.dont look at their message or video.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:04 PM   #1182

Loan shark target yr fear of losing yr job n fear of your family.just ignore them.dont look at their message or video.
I agree.. Stay strong guys..
Old 21-06-2018, 05:06 PM   #1183

Thats very true. Since i refused to pay the first ah long on this Tuesday:
1) tue : they use many unknown numbers to call me and whatsapp me vulgarities and all
2) wed : some random calls, sms and whatsapp offering me loans
3) today : no calls or anything at all

Today supposed to pay my 2nd sg ah long but no calls or sms or whatever. I am kind of peaceful but also very worried as well.

And the thing is the second ah long is actually online on watsapp on and off but nothing from him.

Last edited by Hell84; 21-06-2018 at 05:09 PM..
Old 21-06-2018, 05:38 PM   #1184

Thats very true. Since i refused to pay the first ah long on this Tuesday:
1) tue : they use many unknown numbers to call me and whatsapp me vulgarities and all
2) wed : some random calls, sms and whatsapp offering me loans
3) today : no calls or anything at all

Today supposed to pay my 2nd sg ah long but no calls or sms or whatever. I am kind of peaceful but also very worried as well.

And the thing is the second ah long is actually online on watsapp on and off but nothing from him.
World cup peak period for al
Old 21-06-2018, 05:44 PM   #1185

World cup peak period for al
Means when world cup is over they will come after me? What is al?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.