HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-06-2018, 01:14 AM   #1201

where you actually by the cctv camera? the one with motion sensitive?
carousel got sell... ur preference... normal cctv also... motion sensitive also can..
Old 22-06-2018, 07:51 AM   #1202

I dont know how to face my nok n cant slp.
Yr loan amount small and they won't go extreme.i own Als total of 5 figures. ...i more stressful..hahaha.maybe ahbang can break my record
Old 22-06-2018, 09:05 AM   #1203

Dunno, we're not expecting anything, but it would be nice to have free money that I'm not obliged to pay back.
Ah bang don't go extreme la...
Old 22-06-2018, 09:29 AM   #1204

Yr loan amount small and they won't go extreme.i own Als total of 5 figures. ...i more stressful..hahaha.maybe ahbang can break my record
They called my nok and scold vulgarities. I worried about their safety. True small amount but they seem to be getting extreme. Please recommend cameras if you guys can.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #1205

They called my nok and scold vulgarities. I worried about their safety. True small amount but they seem to be getting extreme. Please recommend cameras if you guys can.
mine told my husband i will sent xxx video of ur wife... ur wife can go n work at geylang. hahahahahahhahahahahaha they got notin to do la... u go carousel alot of cctv camera...
Old 22-06-2018, 10:02 AM   #1206

mine told my husband i will sent xxx video of ur wife... ur wife can go n work at geylang. hahahahahahhahahahahaha they got notin to do la... u go carousel alot of cctv camera...
Must get permit right?
Old 22-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #1207

I would like to know too. If blocked and all, will they be more aggressive?
It depend on the ah long. some will as i have met one become aggressive when i blocked his number. he used other number to do threaten and send those burning house video and shout and shout like a dog.

No worry after being thru all these, when recall it is nothing.
don get scared or threaten .

IO will advise you to block and change number.
but be prepare they will used other ur nok number and keep sending about loan advertisement.

in the meantime, play with them, if he tried to ask you do something that
you find it is not right. Dont promise. they sure ask you loan from other loanshark to pay back their so call penalty.
insisted telling them no money. if they dare to harrass you. u tell them come coz no money to pay further. got money wont loan from you. Insist stop paying. dont let them know how many family member.
just pretend u are alone.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:17 AM   #1208

no worry . they dare not do anything cos got cctv in singapore estate.
if you feel stress. can call samaritan hotline open 24 hours.
talk to them to relieve the stress.

the best way is close account.
change number and job.
this is your new life, new begining.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #1209

I dont know how to face my nok n cant slp.
i was tortured the first night and cant slp.

but no worry. they dare not do anything to you.
lucky ur amount is small. same like me.

after they want my superior phone but i did not provide.
for sure they want to disturb them and cos you lose the job and can be a runner
for them or surrender atm card for them to churn out illegal activities.
there is always a trap they set up to cost you more than borrowing small money. i find them no money. huge sum cannot come out.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #1210

You are not alone!

Do read up their cases (Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook) and how they overcome loan shark and ML.
Be strong and soon you will have a new fresh and happy life.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:57 AM   #1211

Get use to their scolding la.their job is to to sit in office and scold debtors all day..i seen all sorts of message by them.so I'm numb liao.if u change contact pls don't link with Al anymore coz they will share database..
Old 22-06-2018, 11:05 AM   #1212

Get use to their scolding la.their job is to to sit in office and scold debtors all day..i seen all sorts of message by them.so I'm numb liao.if u change contact pls don't link with Al anymore coz they will share database..
One thing to note even if the Al soften their tone just ignore them..this maybe a trick from them
Old 22-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #1213

One thing to note even if the Al soften their tone just ignore them..this maybe a trick from them
What do you mean?
Old 22-06-2018, 12:26 PM   #1214

What do you mean?
sometimes they may suddenly sound nice like "okay dun pay the whole amount, just pay the initial amount". My AL do this also but I totally ignore.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:28 PM   #1215

my family member got a new nice number from ST which was 9XXXYXXZ...turns out it was linked to AL previously...he got messages and the content looked funny...i told him to ignore and there seems to be no more.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.