HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2018, 02:03 PM   #1231

He said ytd only can paid $300 cos account full. I told him would like to clear. Does the WhatsApp conversation count as black and white?
There’s no black and white with these cxxts, best if you’ve already paid them more than you’ve supposedly “loaned”, best is to just stop paying them.
Old 23-06-2018, 02:07 PM   #1232

Ytd is the first due date. Was told loan 600 pay 900. After that I stop paying do I need to go to al hotline? I’m afraid they will disturb my family and call my nok.

There’s no black and white with these cxxts, best if you’ve already paid them more than you’ve supposedly “loaned”, best is to just stop paying them.

Last edited by Crabx321; 23-06-2018 at 03:10 PM..
Old 23-06-2018, 04:17 PM   #1233

Ytd is the first due date. Was told loan 600 pay 900. After that I stop paying do I need to go to al hotline? I’m afraid they will disturb my family and call my nok.
As long as u stop paying they will definitely disturb you or ur NOK... It's their protocol.... I din pay finish my full sum also cos I was told to defer n defer so I gave up.... I change number and until now for 1 month plus noting happen.... Because I gave them another of my number for NOK..... lucky I did that... There's no way to disturb me unless they come up my place.... I rather use the defer money to buy n install cctv then to let them suck....
Old 23-06-2018, 04:55 PM   #1234

Loan $1000 on the 4th. He said make $5200 for total and I did... the next day he called and say need another $1600 because I got 2 line each $500 so 500 pay 800. Then he say $5200 only late payment and interest.... he took my Singpass and address and 3 next of kin number...
Old 23-06-2018, 06:08 PM   #1235

Loan $1000 on the 4th. He said make $5200 for total and I did... the next day he called and say need another $1600 because I got 2 line each $500 so 500 pay 800. Then he say $5200 only late payment and interest.... he took my Singpass and address and 3 next of kin number...
Okay...so?
Old 23-06-2018, 06:36 PM   #1236

How long till now they haven go up ur place?

As long as u stop paying they will definitely disturb you or ur NOK... It's their protocol.... I din pay finish my full sum also cos I was told to defer n defer so I gave up.... I change number and until now for 1 month plus noting happen.... Because I gave them another of my number for NOK..... lucky I did that... There's no way to disturb me unless they come up my place.... I rather use the defer money to buy n install cctv then to let them suck....
Old 23-06-2018, 06:39 PM   #1237

The guy keep don’t reply me and all. Today suppose to pay 2nd or “full”
I’m so stupid

How long till now they haven go up ur place?
Old 23-06-2018, 06:59 PM   #1238

Okay...so?
I changed my number but they keep calling my workplace. I’ve yet to make police report. Any advise?
Old 23-06-2018, 07:39 PM   #1239

I changed my number but they keep calling my workplace. I’ve yet to make police report. Any advise?
This entire forum is full of advice. READ IT.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:44 PM   #1240

Told u so they will give all lame excuses or avoid u then last min ask u trf which only gives u about 15mins grace.... Once u can't make it..... Consider late liao....
Been a month plus so far my door is still OK...
The guy keep don’t reply me and all. Today suppose to pay 2nd or “full”
I’m so stupid
Old 23-06-2018, 07:46 PM   #1241

What loan u took? 1k pay 5.2k????? Change ur singpass immediately and tell ur NOK about it in case the ah long contact them... Tell them to block or reject unfamiliar number loh.... For ur work place tell then u being scam or u resign urself...
Old 23-06-2018, 08:37 PM   #1242

What loan u took? 1k pay 5.2k????? Change ur singpass immediately and tell ur NOK about it in case the ah long contact them... Tell them to block or reject unfamiliar number loh.... For ur work place tell then u being scam or u resign urself...
because I loan on the 4th, but I skip all the payments I only paid $600. And on the 21st I clear all. I asked them how much I have to pay to cut off, they tell me 5.2k. The next day they called up and say $5.2k is only the late payment charges and interest. I have to pay another $1.6k for the amount I borrowed..
Old 23-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #1243

UPDATE:

So Ah Long did contact my NOK again, asking about me/my friend. My NOK demanded payment to release my/my friend's whereabouts with the kind of profound confidence afforded only by someone whose address is not known to criminals.

I won't go into detail, but my NOK convinced him that he would split the money I/my friend owe him with the ah long if he found me/my friend. It involved a charming conversation in Hokkien, a couple of ambiguous pictures of me/my friend and a few fake screenshots. Ah long said he would check with his boss and when he didn't respond after a few hours, we thought we had been caught, so we lost interest. Nobody is that stupid.

We were wrong! He is that stupid! So now my NOK has an additional 500$ in his bank account as deposit to look for me/my friend. Didn't even ask for his details. Legit just transferred money as payment. Granted, it wasn't as much as what we demanded, but it's going behind the pub like the first one.

INPUT PLEASE.
Have some drink and watch some world cup
Old 23-06-2018, 10:04 PM   #1244

tbh, the more you pay the more you pay the more they will try to milk you, as they find it easy to scare you into giving them more.*
As per forum standard suggestion, not to make anymore payment. Make the police report (give all contact info, bank account info), inform NOK, install cam (if necessary).
If you dont know how to tell NOK, just let them know ur IC lost and start receiving these call (i think this most standard ans here)
These UML pray on your fear. You gotta stand up and not be afraid. The last time my UML called me. I told him since i freeze your bank account, why not meet up and I pay you cash with all interest. I gave him location at coffee shop near police post, he say he contact again. After that no sound no picture from him. Just carry on with life and be on look out for suspicious ppl loitering around.
And no such thing as bank jam because u transfer full amount. Or bank full. If not open bank account for what?
Old 23-06-2018, 10:11 PM   #1245

because I loan on the 4th, but I skip all the payments I only paid $600. And on the 21st I clear all. I asked them how much I have to pay to cut off, they tell me 5.2k. The next day they called up and say $5.2k is only the late payment charges and interest. I have to pay another $1.6k for the amount I borrowed..
520%!? U are seriously thinking of paying? Suggestion, police report, close bank acc, inform NOK/ office. If you think about it the most they will do for office is to call, no runner will seriously go look for u at office, human flow is high cam is every where. Which runner will take the risk
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.