HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-06-2018, 11:11 PM   #1246

520%!? U are seriously thinking of paying? Suggestion, police report, close bank acc, inform NOK/ office. If you think about it the most they will do for office is to call, no runner will seriously go look for u at office, human flow is high cam is every where. Which runner will take the risk
Yeah I did all.. prepare for harassment only...
Old 24-06-2018, 02:02 AM   #1247

He straight away ignore see Nv even reply -.-

Told u so they will give all lame excuses or avoid u then last min ask u trf which only gives u about 15mins grace.... Once u can't make it..... Consider late liao....
Been a month plus so far my door is still OK...
Old 24-06-2018, 02:09 AM   #1248

So I just report police tml. Then I tell my family I lost my ic, is afraid the AL post video and all.. cos they got video call

tbh, the more you pay the more you pay the more they will try to milk you, as they find it easy to scare you into giving them more.*
As per forum standard suggestion, not to make anymore payment. Make the police report (give all contact info, bank account info), inform NOK, install cam (if necessary).
If you dont know how to tell NOK, just let them know ur IC lost and start receiving these call (i think this most standard ans here)
These UML pray on your fear. You gotta stand up and not be afraid. The last time my UML called me. I told him since i freeze your bank account, why not meet up and I pay you cash with all interest. I gave him location at coffee shop near police post, he say he contact again. After that no sound no picture from him. Just carry on with life and be on look out for suspicious ppl loitering around.
And no such thing as bank jam because u transfer full amount. Or bank full. If not open bank account for what?
Old 24-06-2018, 08:27 AM   #1249

I paid only $300 for loan of $600 which they ask me pay $900, now is if I tell my family lost ic Thn how come I never make police report and why they got their number? And they send video of me talking or photo of me taking ic? I ytd keep spamming him to give me an account number and amount to clear everything. He just totally bluetick and donít reply. My parents both got depression. Afraid they cannot take it.

tbh, the more you pay the more you pay the more they will try to milk you, as they find it easy to scare you into giving them more.*
As per forum standard suggestion, not to make anymore payment. Make the police report (give all contact info, bank account info), inform NOK, install cam (if necessary).
If you dont know how to tell NOK, just let them know ur IC lost and start receiving these call (i think this most standard ans here)
These UML pray on your fear. You gotta stand up and not be afraid. The last time my UML called me. I told him since i freeze your bank account, why not meet up and I pay you cash with all interest. I gave him location at coffee shop near police post, he say he contact again. After that no sound no picture from him. Just carry on with life and be on look out for suspicious ppl loitering around.
And no such thing as bank jam because u transfer full amount. Or bank full. If not open bank account for what?

Last edited by Crabx321; 24-06-2018 at 08:41 AM..
Old 24-06-2018, 09:37 AM   #1250

I still have license moneylender to clear abt 3k thn plus my bank loan and credit card. Itís because I make a stupid mistake to own a car.. thn starting itís okay.. when it keep break down and spoil.. getting more and more money out of me. So thatís why.. I from 50-60k till now 10k+ take abt 4-5yrs. Thn for almost 6-7mths no job.. just currently get an offer that just started 2 weeks. Thn I cannot take it.. no one wants to lend me to tide till my pay come.. which is pro rated.. so hais.. make another mistake..
Old 24-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #1251

I paid only $300 for loan of $600 which they ask me pay $900, now is if I tell my family lost ic Thn how come I never make police report and why they got their number? And they send video of me talking or photo of me taking ic? I ytd keep spamming him to give me an account number and amount to clear everything. He just totally bluetick and donít reply. My parents both got depression. Afraid they cannot take it.
U shld also private ur social media if u have any. A simple google can search for ur number all these things if u ever posted on social media before. Best is go make police report with all details about ah long already and stay calm and take it a day at a time
Old 24-06-2018, 09:51 AM   #1252

I still have license moneylender to clear abt 3k thn plus my bank loan and credit card. Itís because I make a stupid mistake to own a car.. thn starting itís okay.. when it keep break down and spoil.. getting more and more money out of me. So thatís why.. I from 50-60k till now 10k+ take abt 4-5yrs. Thn for almost 6-7mths no job.. just currently get an offer that just started 2 weeks. Thn I cannot take it.. no one wants to lend me to tide till my pay come.. which is pro rated.. so hais.. make another mistake..
License even more have to work within boundary of law. If not will revoke. I think every1 here made the mistake. Important is stay calm and start make amends to return to normal. Keep it a day at a time. Can be frustrating when ah long spam call. But just ignore n block, let police handle. Can get cam to monitor ur door area. Got suspicious ppl just give police handle.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:55 AM   #1253

If you need help to negotiate with licensed moneylenders on a affordable repayment plan, you may call up Blessed Grace Social Service. They will speak on your behalf with the LML. Their service is free. They will also put you in a support group to help you through LS matter.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #1254

Hello, ive been following this thread for a while.

I was stuck on this acct. Similar to some, the LS will ask if i want to defer but didnt give any acct num.

Initially i had the amt to pay for principle (2k) and i asked for 1 week to find the balance. But he insist i mus clear int if not i cannot pay Principle.

The amt kept rolling. He didn't give acct num n i jus let it flow. When i felt amiss, i asked him to quote a lump sum to clear but he took days to tell n soon, its due again.

I decided to give up because i felt scammed. Tbh, borrow n pay with interest is the deal we accepted n should honour. But i do not want to be taken advantage of.

I have 2 friends who stopped paying n encouraged me to do so.

So i went to close my accts and reported to police. I went for interview n IO helped to req for cctv to be installed cause i have kids at home.

I havent block the calls i just let him bomb. I didnt listen to his voice msgs too. I knw the more i listen, the more i get worried.

I do fear but theres ntg more i can do but to push on.

Not sure how long it's gonna take but im trying.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #1255

Okays. But I got no courage to go to police station myself... Iím thinking how to break the news to my family and gf.. really canít sleep well and canít eat well..
since Long when I create the account I private already
U shld also private ur social media if u have any. A simple google can search for ur number all these things if u ever posted on social media before. Best is go make police report with all details about ah long already and stay calm and take it a day at a time
Old 24-06-2018, 11:34 AM   #1256

Really is possible? I think I will lose my current job. I just started like 2 weeks only

If you need help to negotiate with licensed moneylenders on a affordable repayment plan, you may call up Blessed Grace Social Service. They will speak on your behalf with the LML. Their service is free. They will also put you in a support group to help you through LS matter.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:58 AM   #1257

Be strong bro..... Most of us went through this..... Stop paying them is the right way...yes we wanted to honour the loan we take but the ah long are giving a hard time and suckibg it more.... Enough is enough just have to have this mindset.. Goodluck
Hello, ive been following this thread for a while.

I was stuck on this acct. Similar to some, the LS will ask if i want to defer but didnt give any acct num.

Initially i had the amt to pay for principle (2k) and i asked for 1 week to find the balance. But he insist i mus clear int if not i cannot pay Principle.

The amt kept rolling. He didn't give acct num n i jus let it flow. When i felt amiss, i asked him to quote a lump sum to clear but he took days to tell n soon, its due again.

I decided to give up because i felt scammed. Tbh, borrow n pay with interest is the deal we accepted n should honour. But i do not want to be taken advantage of.

I have 2 friends who stopped paying n encouraged me to do so.

So i went to close my accts and reported to police. I went for interview n IO helped to req for cctv to be installed cause i have kids at home.

I havent block the calls i just let him bomb. I didnt listen to his voice msgs too. I knw the more i listen, the more i get worried.

I do fear but theres ntg more i can do but to push on.

Not sure how long it's gonna take but im trying.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #1258

Really is possible? I think I will lose my current job. I just started like 2 weeks only
Yes possible. My friend went n they helped to nego installments. He kept by it for 1.5 yrs liao. Gg to clear off everything in mths time. LML is easier to handle.
Old 24-06-2018, 12:17 PM   #1259

I honour my word. But the AL mia see my msg all dw reply. So now no choice have to report to police. But go police station tell the police what?

Be strong bro..... Most of us went through this..... Stop paying them is the right way...yes we wanted to honour the loan we take but the ah long are giving a hard time and suckibg it more.... Enough is enough just have to have this mindset.. Goodluck
Old 24-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #1260

Iím sure itís easier of cos. Mine left $616, $800, $1000 and my bank $12000

Yes possible. My friend went n they helped to nego installments. He kept by it for 1.5 yrs liao. Gg to clear off everything in mths time. LML is easier to handle.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.