HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #1261

Thanks! Will call them after make report or should I call them first?

Yes possible. My friend went n they helped to nego installments. He kept by it for 1.5 yrs liao. Gg to clear off everything in mths time. LML is easier to handle.

Last edited by Crabx321; 24-06-2018 at 12:41 PM..
Old 24-06-2018, 02:28 PM   #1262

Thanks! Will call them after make report or should I call them first?
LML u report only if they fout the LML rules. They r not allowed to be abusive or enter ur home.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #1263

I honour my word. But the AL mia see my msg all dw reply. So now no choice have to report to police. But go police station tell the police what?
If its AML, stop responding n paying. Report immediately. Go to blessed for LML nego. UML they will jus morally support u but end of the day, its the debtors that needs to be on the frontline alone.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:46 PM   #1264

I honour my word. But the AL mia see my msg all dw reply. So now no choice have to report to police. But go police station tell the police what?
Say u r a debtor of uml and would like to make a report.

Keep ur chat history n show to them.
Old 24-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #1265

Really is possible? I think I will lose my current job. I just started like 2 weeks only
Yes, BGSS will help you through. If you need help to talk to your family, they will assist you too.

You may read up Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook

You are not alone!
Old 24-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #1266

The 1st AL has been calling my NOK and i have asked my NOk to blocked them. 2nd NOK called to ask me clear payment today of $600 and asked me why i blocked him. I said the 1st AL gg crazy cause i refused to pay him anymore. I make the $600 payment today and told him not to contact me again. Hopefully all is well after this week. Still very worried. Cuz the 2nd AL wanted to come up to my house tonight if i dont clear.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:46 PM   #1267

Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?
Old 24-06-2018, 07:03 PM   #1268

The 1st AL has been calling my NOK and i have asked my NOk to blocked them. 2nd NOK called to ask me clear payment today of $600 and asked me why i blocked him. I said the 1st AL gg crazy cause i refused to pay him anymore. I make the $600 payment today and told him not to contact me again. Hopefully all is well after this week. Still very worried. Cuz the 2nd AL wanted to come up to my house tonight if i dont clear.
Is this the case of 2nd AL ask u not to pay 1st AL?
Old 24-06-2018, 07:31 PM   #1269

so u cleared which Al? 1st one? then 2nd Al how much to settle? if u paid the 1st Al just block his no already...
Old 24-06-2018, 07:32 PM   #1270

Yes, BGSS will help you through. If you need help to talk to your family, they will assist you too.

You may read up Blessed Grace Social Service Facebook

You are not alone!
Yes bgss helped me... Thankful to them... go n try...
Old 24-06-2018, 07:43 PM   #1271

Okays, police reported. Ask me to change number and leave everything to the police.
Old 24-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #1272

I havent blocked his num because im worried it will provoke him even more.

I tried talking to silver lining but the only advice is to ignore them n start afresh. They said splash paint or lock gate is better than paying them.

Anyone of u still fearing? How do u overcome it?

How well r u mentally prepared?

Do u intend to move house?
Old 24-06-2018, 07:57 PM   #1273

Okays, police reported. Ask me to change number and leave everything to the police.
Make a report everytime when u recd threats. They cant prevent vandalizing and the people they nab will only be runners n not the LS. We can only seek more petrols n protections from them.

As for LS, i am just waiting to stay low then gradually change my num n walk out of it.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:11 PM   #1274

I havent blocked his num because im worried it will provoke him even more.

I tried talking to silver lining but the only advice is to ignore them n start afresh. They said splash paint or lock gate is better than paying them.

Anyone of u still fearing? How do u overcome it?

How well r u mentally prepared?

Do u intend to move house?
Honestly, I think all these LS are all fake one. They’re scammers, the possibility of them coming up to the house to try anything seems low. They’ve already taken so much money and they still want more. LS where will keep squeezing you if you have paid on time and settled everything. I would think they would keep you as a valuable customer and want you to come to them next time also. Only if you don’t pay what was agreed then they’ll come after you.

So far all these scammers only good at threatening over the phone only.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:43 PM   #1275

Honestly, I think all these LS are all fake one. They’re scammers, the possibility of them coming up to the house to try anything seems low. They’ve already taken so much money and they still want more. LS where will keep squeezing you if you have paid on time and settled everything. I would think they would keep you as a valuable customer and want you to come to them next time also. Only if you don’t pay what was agreed then they’ll come after you.

So far all these scammers only good at threatening over the phone only.
I hope so. Just need some support.. Its tiring..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.