Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

khunjuno

Reaction score
I assume they will harrass 24 hours non stop.

I’m sure they’ve auto dialers to help them call certain numbers non stop. If they really call manually they’ll be wasting their time on people who have already decided not to pay them any further and lose their chance to get new scam victims.

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
I’m sure they’ve auto dialers to help them call certain numbers non stop. If they really call manually they’ll be wasting their time on people who have already decided not to pay them any further and lose their chance to get new scam victims.

Ever try calling the Al hotline number?

jayden1972

Reaction score
Don’t pin your hope on them. From the sound of the person who answered, he sound like a NSF and is only a messenger.

If it really helps, then there will be no more AL and victims already.

I mean the police x-ah-long hotline number..18009245664

Snaptwist05

Reaction score
They literally cannot do anything. All they will ask you to do is to make a police report and provide all the details to the police.

Oh mann..looks like ive to undercover for suspicious movement. Ive already install my IP cam..n have been receiving motion detections non stop...when i play back..thers noone at all..hahah

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Oh mann..looks like ive to undercover for suspicious movement. Ive already install my IP cam..n have been receiving motion detections non stop...when i play back..thers noone at all..hahah
Wow no Al went up yet..I suay my Al very hiong

Sharuu

Reaction score
maybe your motion detector got 3rd eye?

YA SIA CCB.

I slept outside my house for five nights at the height of my ah long drama and only went back inside because of backache and hantu. Some auntie say my neighbourhood not clean...

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do they only harrass u during working hours??mine seems to be ard 11am to 6pm. Then it goes silence.

Got people borrow $1 million from multiple loan sharks then call police catch all them for harassment ??? Immediate become millionaire. :vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin::vijayadmin:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Licensed money lender no point to run. They also never play punk with you ask you defer payment, no account etc. Even though these guys may ultimately be funded by illegal sources, they don't play the same tricks and games as those WhatsApp ah longs. Plus, because they are legal, they have every right to show up at your home or workplace to speak with you.

So legal ones, don't run. If cannot pay back, negotiate a bit with them see can extend the repayment period. Illegal ones, you pay or don't pay also will get harassed. So don't pay them if you want to. I'm not paying.

Good idea to get all the cold hard cash.
Since Loan Shark is very coward in Singapore. :s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13::s13:

Stressout123

Reaction score
They won’t meet lah. Other people got try before. Most of her are based overseas, my LS sound Malaysian.

Yah, I tried before liao. Ask him or send runner meet me at coffee shop 3 months ago. Until now still no reply. I even tell him I pay the interest.

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Everyday I ask for acc but no reply.
Like that means what ah?

fartboyz

Reaction score
Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Everyday I ask for acc but no reply.
Like that means what ah?

Means he wants you to delay payment la. Then suddenly say you late payment. Read from page one. DONT PAY!

I kena scam, i realized it was loanshark. I read the thread for 1 hour. I didnt pay. Told my NOK, told my neighbours, told my workplace, block them, change number, close bank acct immediatetly. All done in one day.

You keep asking and asking. But you keep doing opposite. Dont drain out yourself with fear. Invigorate yourself with confidence and instill courage within you. Then you know you can actually fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.