HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-06-2018, 10:04 PM   #1276

I hope so. Just need some support.. Its tiring..
Stay strong, keep calm, take things a day at a time. Now everyday i see my gate no paint also appreciate life even more.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:06 PM   #1277

Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?
imo, the wont leave you alone. They see you pay everything up, means can milk more from you. maybe soon will get call from 3rd AL to take up loan. maybe better to close acc.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:36 PM   #1278

Stay strong, keep calm, take things a day at a time. Now everyday i see my gate no paint also appreciate life even more.
Yup, i will pull thru.
I hope things chg for the better soon
Old 24-06-2018, 10:53 PM   #1279

Honestly speaking both AL i alr paid 800 each for the the 400 loan from each. They will leave me alone already right?
Have you ever wonder why all bros and sisters advised you not to pay LS? Have you ever wonder why social services counsellors advise you not to pay LS? Did you actually read all the posts in this forum?
THEY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE! When you started paying, your endless nightmare will starts!
Old 24-06-2018, 10:55 PM   #1280

imo, the wont leave you alone. They see you pay everything up, means can milk more from you. maybe soon will get call from 3rd AL to take up loan. maybe better to close acc.
Totally agreed!
Old 24-06-2018, 11:05 PM   #1281

Yup, i will pull thru.
I hope things chg for the better soon
Admitting mistake and making police report is first step to making things better
Old 25-06-2018, 01:09 AM   #1282

I havent blocked his num because im worried it will provoke him even more.

I tried talking to silver lining but the only advice is to ignore them n start afresh. They said splash paint or lock gate is better than paying them.

Anyone of u still fearing? How do u overcome it?

How well r u mentally prepared?

Do u intend to move house?
i use to fear for a while... i guess im getting use to it liao... Now i dun care... coz as long as they dun bloody suck me dry... im good i guess... do whatever they want... as long as i have my nok support... i cant be bothered already... trust me all this scolding threats will end... if u feel scared overcome it by scolding them back... hahahahaha they shout u shout, they scold vulagrities scold them back, then u block them lor.. the most vandalize, vandalize call town council go n clean the mess up.. finish... afraid of shame, u chose, money finish to feed those assholes or shame haiya 1 2 3 days finish lor...
Old 25-06-2018, 01:11 AM   #1283

Okays, police reported. Ask me to change number and leave everything to the police.
once u change no.. u will be at peace... Bless you.. n may god keep everyone save n sound...
Old 25-06-2018, 01:12 AM   #1284

Admitting mistake and making police report is first step to making things better
i Agree.... to errr is human being... change for the better... lesson learnt...
Old 25-06-2018, 07:43 AM   #1285

I just re contract only very hard to change number. It’s been 2 days he didn’t msg me or call me.. I didn’t bother to ask him already. How Long onwards Thn they will start calling nok or disturbing? Because I haven tell my parents and gf. I dk how to tell them.. but maybe if I can make it to BGSS thn okays..

Make a report everytime when u recd threats. They cant prevent vandalizing and the people they nab will only be runners n not the LS. We can only seek more petrols n protections from them.

As for LS, i am just waiting to stay low then gradually change my num n walk out of it.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:48 AM   #1286

I’m afraid they disturb nok as both my parents got depression... afraid they can’t take it.. hopefully today course can finish earlier thn I go over on time.. cos BGSS says come ASAP better.. but how abt company side? How to inform them also? I just started like 2 weeks only

once u change no.. u will be at peace... Bless you.. n may god keep everyone save n sound...
Old 25-06-2018, 08:53 AM   #1287

Have you ever wonder why all bros and sisters advised you not to pay LS? Have you ever wonder why social services counsellors advise you not to pay LS? Did you actually read all the posts in this forum?
THEY WILL NOT LEAVE YOU ALONE! When you started paying, your endless nightmare will starts!
I stopped paying the 1st AL alr and nok keep getting sms and calls and voice recording from them. 2nd one i paid him ytd cuz he sms my nok and then watsapp me as well saying he will come up my hse ytd night. I do still owe him 200 although he said its 600 plus interest. I didnt want to have more problems and told him Mount paid to stop contacting me.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #1288

so u cleared which Al? 1st one? then 2nd Al how much to settle? if u paid the 1st Al just block his no already...
1st al i paid 800 in total for 400 loan. Then stopped paying him le. He still calling my nok last week but getting quiet le cuz blocked all numbers.

2nd al i only paid 200 for 400 loan so he whatsapp my nok and say i need to pay him 600 debt which was suposed to be pAid last thur but he mia. Then ytd he used another number to find me and ask me to clear 600. I told him i clear alr don find me anymore. He say ok. Str away give me acc no and i paid. So now i nv owe any le.
Old 25-06-2018, 10:08 AM   #1289

I’m afraid they disturb nok as both my parents got depression... afraid they can’t take it.. hopefully today course can finish earlier thn I go over on time.. cos BGSS says come ASAP better.. but how abt company side? How to inform them also? I just started like 2 weeks only
you got their number, just take ur parents phone and block it. phone nowadays got inbuilt blocking, if you not sure how, can just google. and whatsapp even easier to block numbers
Old 25-06-2018, 10:36 AM   #1290

Iím afraid they disturb nok as both my parents got depression... afraid they canít take it.. hopefully today course can finish earlier thn I go over on time.. cos BGSS says come ASAP better.. but how abt company side? How to inform them also? I just started like 2 weeks only
If its lml, bgss will help sort out for installments. Jus keep to it n things will be ok. U will not recd further harassment frm lml if u keep to the pymts. Be truthful n tell the SO how much is affordable for u per mth. He will stretch it out for u.

Bear in mind tat once u nego for installment with lml, they can add in interest for the duration u pay back.

E. G.
Loan amt 2k
Mthly 200 x 18 mths

This is jus an example

Its better than u cannot afford to cope every mth n rolling it bigger.

My friends income is 2.5k
He arranged for 1.8k totaly repayment er mth

So his committing to 18 mths - 25 mths repayment.

At least he pays on time n have spare for bills n makan.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.