HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-06-2018, 05:56 PM   #1306

Any idea but my case, how long then they will leave me alone?
Why do you need to know the answer to this question? What does it matter? Nobody knows also. We don't even know when our own ah longs will stop contacting us, let alone yours.

You need to understand that the thing already happened and brace yourself for the worst case scenario. You can't stop what you brought upon yourself. But there are many guidelines on here that you can use to calibrate your own response. We're not here to answer these kinds of questions. We're here to offer information for you to use. Do yourself a favour and read what other people have posted on here. Don't just come on a 70+ page forum, hold your hand out and expect others to spoonfeed you. We got our own problems.

Last edited by Sharuu; 25-06-2018 at 06:00 PM..
Old 25-06-2018, 06:09 PM   #1307

1st al i paid 800 in total for 400 loan. Then stopped paying him le. He still calling my nok last week but getting quiet le cuz blocked all numbers.

2nd al i only paid 200 for 400 loan so he whatsapp my nok and say i need to pay him 600 debt which was suposed to be pAid last thur but he mia. Then ytd he used another number to find me and ask me to clear 600. I told him i clear alr don find me anymore. He say ok. Str away give me acc no and i paid. So now i nv owe any le.
After this they shuldt be disturbing u bah.. if they disturb becoz they know they can easily ask u to fork out cash...
Old 25-06-2018, 06:11 PM   #1308

paid liao mah... disturb u for what... and like i say, hack care them already. u paid already right... dun get worried for notin...
Old 25-06-2018, 06:38 PM   #1309

Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

Blocked the al num, but now they harrass to the workplace office. Any advice?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT
Old 25-06-2018, 06:56 PM   #1310

Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

Ya. Keep paying so they don't harass. Give them all your money. Sell house all. As long as you pay, they don't harass. All the best.
Old 25-06-2018, 07:03 PM   #1311

Let ur office pple know u got scammed. Make a Police report to show them too
Old 25-06-2018, 07:14 PM   #1312

paid liao mah... disturb u for what... and like i say, hack care them already. u paid already right... dun get worried for notin...
Dear Stress, thanks for your advice. I hope all ends well as of now as its been teally quiet. Hmmm how long has things been for you?
Old 25-06-2018, 07:22 PM   #1313

Let ur office pple know u got scammed. Make a Police report to show them too
Thanks for the advice

Old 25-06-2018, 08:44 PM   #1314

He use ur number? Just add +55??
Yeah same as my number, just with a different country code. Scammers all getting high tech.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #1315

my question is if u no loan why pay them in first place? also if u transfer thru ibanking ur bank account number in full can see 1.
As for ur office, as mentioned by most ppl here, just inform got scam. The most they will do is call also. maybe scold a few vagularities. as office space high human flow every corner also cam, no LS stupid enough to look for you and get caught also

Last edited by Stressout123; 25-06-2018 at 09:00 PM..
Old 25-06-2018, 08:57 PM   #1316

Yeah same as my number, just with a different country code. Scammers all getting high tech.
what ever number come just block.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #1317

read thru and you will know, everyone here got different experience, some after 1 month no sound, some after 1 week no sound, same until now still have harassment calls. no definite answer to give you also. as long as ur ic in their database, just be vigilant.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #1318

my question is if u no loan why pay them in first place? also if u transfer thru ibanking ur bank account number in full can see 1.
As for ur office, as mentioned by most ppl here, just inform got scam. The most they will do is call also. maybe scold a few vagularities. as office space high human flow every corner also cam, no LS stupid enough to look for you and get caught also
Hi, what if i transfer thru Atm not ibanking? Will they see the full acc num?

Old 25-06-2018, 09:58 PM   #1319

Hi, what if i transfer thru Atm not ibanking? Will they see the full acc num?

U have to look at ur receipt ya.
Next, dont commit another mistake by trfing to them.

U might be trfing to the next victim.

And.. Its obvious u got scammed, u shouldn't be afraid.

Go report now. Its confidential.
Take the report to ur hr and bosses. Hold a small mtg to explain what happen n get everyone to attack their calls instead.

Try ignoring them for a week. They will prob move on to the nxt victim knowing they cant get anything from u
Old 26-06-2018, 05:37 AM   #1320

U have to look at ur receipt ya.
Next, dont commit another mistake by trfing to them.

U might be trfing to the next victim.

And.. Its obvious u got scammed, u shouldn't be afraid.

Go report now. Its confidential.
Take the report to ur hr and bosses. Hold a small mtg to explain what happen n get everyone to attack their calls instead.

Try ignoring them for a week. They will prob move on to the nxt victim knowing they cant get anything from u
Thank you. Already reported to the police.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.