HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2018, 10:05 AM   #1321

read thru and you will know, everyone here got different experience, some after 1 month no sound, some after 1 week no sound, same until now still have harassment calls. no definite answer to give you also. as long as ur ic in their database, just be vigilant.
Yes.. i agreed with you. just stay vigilant.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:10 AM   #1322

Cool

Any idea but my case, how long then they will leave me alone?
Dont worry. if they still harass you. can block and ignore. just continue to lead a
normal life. dont bother about them.

Just like me, till now that stupid AL still wattapp me. use voice recorder to talk to me. i cant be bothered. Dont know what he is up to.

after this, you may received many sms or watapp to ask you support la.
say hi.. rem me , im kelvin here. call you before.
ignore... report spam and block.
whoever send. just spam and block.
no more contact is the best way to escape. if they transfer you any money via that account. pass it to police or you take and enjoy. anyway is their mistake. even if harrass oso worth it cos you enjoy their money.. hahaha
Henabi likes this.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #1323

paid liao mah... disturb u for what... and like i say, hack care them already. u paid already right... dun get worried for notin...
pay liao.. can liao.
unless not paid and it is a huge sum of money then got problem.
if not dont bother.

they will set up a trap to get you involved with more Ah long.
then you will be play by them like a game. a childish game to earn money.
suck till dry.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #1324

Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

Blocked the al num, but now they harrass to the workplace office. Any advice?

Sent from Sony E6653 using GAGT
they are trying their luck to get more money from you.
you just stay calm and ignore.
they are trying to get you borrow money from other ah long to pay them back and cause you lost ur job. no job sure die.
then you will get harrassed even more till you cannot tahan.
nego and they will ask you to surrender them your ATM card

if you give them your account. tats it meh.
police will come after you for involving illegal activities.
so dont be a next victim. every step you have to think and stay calm.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:23 AM   #1325

Hi, what if i transfer thru Atm not ibanking? Will they see the full acc num?

no. receipt show xxxxx000
Old 26-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #1326

Dear Stress, thanks for your advice. I hope all ends well as of now as its been teally quiet. Hmmm how long has things been for you?
mine so far 1 month plus they quiet liao... i change my no.. workplace also no more calls... nok... yesterday received a msg asking to take loan... other then that no issues so far...But still staying vigilant.. this idiots very cunning...hahahahahaha..
Old 26-06-2018, 10:37 AM   #1327

Got scammed and already paid them the so-called first time repayment to the al and also didn't receive any loan from them as no bank acc given to them. So we didn't owe them any money. But they still harrassing us.

If u didnt owe them any money, how they know where u work? n why the hell u go n transfer anyone money if u didnt even get any single cents from that person? u sure or not?
Old 26-06-2018, 12:54 PM   #1328

Yes.. i agreed with you. just stay vigilant.
True, I haven't had any bad incidents (touchwood) but once in awhile I still get messages and calls which I just ignore and block.

But I am still keeping a look out for any "new" people around my void decks especially when I come home late at night.
Old 26-06-2018, 02:17 PM   #1329

Hi. Just curious. Why do u pay them if you did not get any loan from them? My case, I did get money from UML but I paid more than the principal so I stopped and changed number. Been harassed for a while and shouted at but now for more than 2 weeks all is quiet. I hope it stays that way. Be strong and this will soon pass
Old 26-06-2018, 06:33 PM   #1330

If u didnt owe them any money, how they know where u work? n why the hell u go n transfer anyone money if u didnt even get any single cents from that person? u sure or not?
Some particulars were sent to them thru whatsapp, including company's name. Ya, damn stupid, got tricked as they say bcos new member have to pay first repayment in advance
Old 26-06-2018, 08:51 PM   #1331

I just re contract only very hard to change number. Itís been 2 days he didnít msg me or call me.. I didnít bother to ask him already. How Long onwards Thn they will start calling nok or disturbing? Because I haven tell my parents and gf. I dk how to tell them.. but maybe if I can make it to BGSS thn okays..
No worries I own 13 group of LS first week received alot of call just change HP and install a CCTV.
Old 26-06-2018, 08:53 PM   #1332

No worries I own 13 group of LS first week received alot of call just change HP and install a CCTV.
Just make police report
Old 26-06-2018, 09:17 PM   #1333

Hi. Just curious. Why do u pay them if you did not get any loan from them? My case, I did get money from UML but I paid more than the principal so I stopped and changed number. Been harassed for a while and shouted at but now for more than 2 weeks all is quiet. I hope it stays that way. Be strong and this will soon pass
2 weeks and all quiet is good.
I have a friend who has been telling ls he is able to reach me. It made LS find me non stop.

Someone told me. If within 3 days they dont stomp up,they prob wont. Jus phone warrior only. Is that true?
Old 26-06-2018, 10:26 PM   #1334

Some particulars were sent to them thru whatsapp, including company's name. Ya, damn stupid, got tricked as they say bcos new member have to pay first repayment in advance
my god.. please go n change number and block them...
Old 27-06-2018, 08:21 AM   #1335

Since after make first $300 till now didn’t reply me or call me. It has been 5 days. Still haven inform nok yet.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.