HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2018, 09:06 PM   #1366

Calls start again ..after a week of silence. Stay vigilant everyone.
They lost money because of Germany, thatís why coming to you for money. Lol.
Old 28-06-2018, 10:08 PM   #1367

They lost money because of Germany, thatís why coming to you for money. Lol.
Lol
.no business for them.. Thats why chasing back
Old 29-06-2018, 12:14 AM   #1368

Midnight and still they are calling my NOK.. I guess they really have no business but to chase.
Old 29-06-2018, 12:18 AM   #1369

Midnight and still they are calling my NOK.. I guess they really have no business but to chase.
These ah long operates till 3 4am de...... Last time I used to receive msg at 3am....
Old 29-06-2018, 12:20 AM   #1370

These ah long operates till 3 4am de...... Last time I used to receive msg at 3am....
How is thing going for u? They still calling?
Old 29-06-2018, 07:36 AM   #1371

World cup ma.. Kicking that tkme no calls.. After that bomb n bomb.. I jus silent with no vibration.. Go n slp.

Still waiting for police to approve the cctv installation.. Then i will change my number liao. Infm neighbors i tio scammed.
Old 29-06-2018, 07:44 AM   #1372

They keep on calling my NOK till 4am
They send messages via email and company website.I am not sure what they are going to do more. They didnt call my hp coz i block the LS number.
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me back.
Old 29-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #1373

They send messages via email and company website.I am not sure what they are going to do more. They didnt call my hp coz i block the LS number.
Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me ba
ck.
Did you owe them any money? If no more then continue to ignore. Hp block and endure. I know not eaay as i have been thru before. Cannt slp.
They are trying out their luck and ways to get more money.
Io wont bother too much.
They dare not go to ur block and office to create trouble.
If they continue to harrass by splashing paint or use lock to lock up ur gate.
Can start calling ur io.
They will do something.

Endure and endure.
Old 29-06-2018, 08:50 AM   #1374

Don't provide ye personal details to stranger la..be vilgilant
I wont. I just wan to help more victim to snap those bad pple.
Give detail and info to police.
So far i block and spam them when ask pple to loan.
They are vwry thick skin

Instil fear and talk loud like a dog but stilk have the cheek to ask help. Ask pple
To open one loan.
Really crazy and childish.
Old 29-06-2018, 11:12 AM   #1375

How is thing going for u? They still calling?
Smooth sailing so far..... They don't have my new number so can't reach me. .. Hahha
Old 29-06-2018, 11:26 AM   #1376

I wont. I just wan to help more victim to snap those bad pple.
Give detail and info to police.
So far i block and spam them when ask pple to loan.
They are vwry thick skin

Instil fear and talk loud like a dog but stilk have the cheek to ask help. Ask pple
To open one loan.
Really crazy and childish.
Nowadays ah long balless only shout and hide behind the phone.so rmb don't pay your hard earned money to them..protect yr money from theses suckers
Old 29-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #1377

Did you owe them any money? If no more then continue to ignore. Hp block and endure. I know not eaay as i have been thru before. Cannt slp.
They are trying out their luck and ways to get more money.
Io wont bother too much.
They dare not go to ur block and office to create trouble.
If they continue to harrass by splashing paint or use lock to lock up ur gate.
Can start calling ur io.
They will do something.

Endure and endure.
Infact i pay more. Last payment of $200,they defer as no account. I refused to pay up. Then they start to harrass my NOK, me and send a 'pizza'guy over to my hse. That same week,i install a camer outside. I felt stress and unable to sleep. Now this morning, they send emails and msg thru the company website

Does other LS goes to company?
Old 29-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #1378

Anyone can advise? My IO is not responding to me when i call the station to ask him to call me back.
Police did mention that any form of harassment, do not hesitate. Bring the proof n make report
Old 29-06-2018, 01:17 PM   #1379

Infact i pay more. Last payment of $200,they defer as no account. I refused to pay up. Then they start to harrass my NOK, me and send a 'pizza'guy over to my hse. That same week,i install a camer outside. I felt stress and unable to sleep. Now this morning, they send emails and msg thru the company website

They ever threaten to send email to make me famous. The only famous is with our face holding ic and money. They dare not go to ur office. Office building got cctv and hdb got cctv too. U just endure coz they find u a potential debtor that continue to feed them.
Dont let him fear u. Just tell him if wan just do it.
Old 29-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #1380

What did yr boss say...they won't go to yr company la..the most is call and harass yr colleague
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.