HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2019, 04:57 PM   #136

This is how they threatened. No need to give in to them. Install cctv to monitor any suspicious people loitering around.

they send someone to my house take picture and send to me .
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 08:04 AM   #137

Got file police report?
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 01:12 PM   #138

Not to worry, its just a photo. What they did was get another innocent fellow who wants to take a loan. Give ur house as the address and then when they reach get them to take photo.

So make u think they got people. Actually that fellow was made to do some errands unknowingly!

They want send ppl why only take photo. Alr do others liao. So no worries.
veryrockbottom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #139

Hello all. I was reading the new & old threads. I just need some advice.

I used to do alot of online gambling 2/3 years ago and lost close to 20k. When I couldn't pay up, the boss contacted me directly and started to add on late interest and such.

From 20k become 41k. I'm clearing them per month but as some months I couldn't afford. And he starts harassing me by calling non stop, threatening messages, planning to end my career and post online.

I know what I did was wrong, my actions have crumbled my entire life, personal relationships, social life. At times, I feel like taking my life away. But I know I should be strong.

What can and should I do?
Marcov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 09:24 PM   #140

I used to do alot of online gambling 2/3 years ago and lost close to 20k. When I couldn't pay up, the boss contacted me directly and started to add on late interest and such.

From 20k become 41k. I'm clearing them per month but as some months I couldn't afford. And he starts harassing me by calling non stop, threatening messages, planning to end my career and post online.

I know what I did was wrong, my actions have crumbled my entire life, personal relationships, social life. At times, I feel like taking my life away. But I know I should be strong.

Change your phone number and job
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2019, 10:44 PM   #141
Arch-Supremacy Member

Soccer betting with bookie??? If u lose 20k,u, pay them 20k that's all, why they can add another 21k interest to you??? It sounds like loanshark to me, but usually bookie and loanshark don't work together leh...

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Laoyeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 12:24 AM   #142

Got file police report?
I made a report already.
Bowlerpiin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 01:05 AM   #143

My personal feeling is they are part of the crime syndicate. Once in a while get loan ads and them online gambling ads which I believe is rigged to make you lose money then later they seem like kind people to loan you and then extort you dry.

Your life is worth more than all this, stay strong.

Maybe those got experience in the gambling side can advise you. If they harass etc for money with ridiculous terms and interest etc then its all loan scam. Break contact and ignore until they give up.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 07:51 AM   #144
Arch-Supremacy Member

My personal feeling is they are part of the crime syndicate. Once in a while get loan ads and them online gambling ads which I believe is rigged to make you lose money then later they seem like kind people to loan you and then extort you dry.

Your life is worth more than all this, stay strong.

Maybe those got experience in the gambling side can advise you. If they harass etc for money with ridiculous terms and interest etc then its all loan scam. Break contact and ignore until they give up.
From my experience, bookie just want money that's all, but i never heard of bookie will charge interest one... Maybe his bookie he find one is non friend bookie??? Meaning he does not know the bookie at all???

Sent from HUAWEI TRT-L21A using GAGT
Laoyeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 08:17 AM   #145

Online gambling can give you credit one meh? I thought usually have to deposit in then they credit into your account to let you play. It’s like you have how much then you play with how much. I think you got scammed by the fake bookie. No such thing called late interest. Also, did you provide any IC or information? Just inform your company that you have been scammed.

Old 25-07-2019, 10:53 AM   #146

Now the LS are using facebook to lure in victims by posting as legit money lenders.

Careful
Old 25-07-2019, 12:09 PM   #147

Now the LS are using facebook to lure in victims by posting as legit money lenders.

Careful
everyone when see this pls report it , so far i reported 3 page aldy
CloudClau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 02:05 PM   #148

everyone when see this pls report it , so far i reported 3 page aldy

Careful
please help to report.
Despite all the publicity..there are many who still happily PMed these "money lenders" sad sad
CloudClau likes this.
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #149

Everynpage i see on fb, i report their watsapp number also. Make sure they get banned.
CloudClau likes this.
Old 25-07-2019, 04:38 PM   #150

Bro, I saw a lot on Singapore Anti loanshark Facebook also. Which really questionable about them. How come they never delete it and let them post.

Everynpage i see on fb, i report their watsapp number also. Make sure they get banned.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.