HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #1516

Go Sim Lim Square and get a cheaper one to install first.
Sim Lim Shops are scalpers. Go lazada buy. Look for network cctv. Brands like Hikvision or Dahua is good but cheaper cam like nexcraft also ok.
green72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:38 PM   #1517

I did web search, too many type
Think will ask the shop people there
Thank you
joan1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 06:53 PM   #1518

Sim Lim Shops are scalpers. Go lazada buy. Look for network cctv. Brands like Hikvision or Dahua is good but cheaper cam like nexcraft also ok.
Thanks Green, will try that
joan1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 07:18 PM   #1519

Festive period coming soon and those 'cockroaches'will definitely step up to recover more bad debts. But there's a limit to what they can do also. So what we can do is, MAKE THEM STARVE.

Stay safe and Be Vigilant.
joan1974 likes this.

Last edited by Iamsostress; 07-12-2019 at 07:35 PM..
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:13 PM   #1520

Hi, I got into this scam last week........... as I totally have no knowledge of this scamming system at all.......... now only think how stupid am I to be so outdated of all these......

I did not even get a single cent from this person and he claims that I owe him money and harass me to pay him back if not he will do those nasty things, spam messages, calls and even sent some videos.

1) Police report made
2) Went down to the town council for application of cctv (very unfortunate the manager in-charge is on leave) and have to wait for few days to get the approval.
3) Went to the bank
4) Have yet to manage to change my mobile number but will get a new line later
5) Informed my family, employer and colleagues

I need guidance for the CCTV as I do not have any knowledge, any recommendation will be grateful.

Yours sincerely........
Police can't protect you 24/7. So we must stand up and protect ourselves and you're doing great now and follow all the step to get out of this ordeal.

Like many people in the forum have said,they cannot do any form of physical harm unto you. You need to bear with the mental harassment at the time being and once you give in to the fear,they will keep squeezing you.
joan1974 likes this.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:16 PM   #1521

Hi last week when bank freeze my account i call bank and refer to call a IO.
When i call him he told me to print out my 3 months bank transaction and see him on 16 Sept.
Am i getting charged? Do i need a bailor?
I never assist ls in anything except paying my refer payment. Is it consider as helping them too?

Hi, new here.
Bank freeze my account a few days ago, call bank and was referred to call a IO.
Left message with call centre since after office hours. Not sure what happened.
Been paying LS but stopped and blocked their numbers.
Please advise. Thank you.
IvorySky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:24 PM   #1522

Hi all

Just to share with you all , if anyone got called up for investigation for allowing LS to use your account take the following steps :-

1. Standby a bailor (note that this person have to follow u every time u go for bail reporting)
2. Try to go after you have eaten cause it will be a long day .
3. Get a lawyer to write in before you are being charged in court .

Step 3 is very important , i did this too late hence i am being charged in court now waiting for court to decide if to charge me or to drop charges , first reps send in by lawyers for conditioning warning but was rejected . So advise to all look for a lawyer before SPF charge you .

Further information pls pm me , will be happy to assist anyone .

Cheers

Hi, new here.
Unable to pm yet.
Bank freeze my account a few days ago, call bank and was referred to call a IO.
Left message with call centre since after office hours. Not sure what happened.
Been paying LS but stopped and blocked their numbers.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:39 PM   #1523

Anyone can advise. How Long will the investigation be ? Last week I called my IO. He say he will arrange and call me back For a interview. One week has passed but no one called.

Hi, new here.
What happened after Investigation?
Old 08-12-2019, 07:47 PM   #1524

One fine day, i found out my account was frozen. Not surprised. Was called for statement taking and brought along my bank statements to show IO. After that few weeks later he called to inform all clear and stop paying the ls.

Hi, new here.
What to do after bank account was frozen?
Old 08-12-2019, 09:04 PM   #1525

Hi, new here.
What to do after bank account was frozen?
Being reported for suspicious activity is serious.
Itís not likely that the bank will re-open your account until SPF or your I.O will cleared you from this issue,but if you can show your transactions were legitimate or that you were the victim of LS bad actions, itís possible.

Cooperate with your I.O will help you.

Remember,if youíre receiving money from a person or a keep transferring fund it's already consider suspicious activity,it can trigger an SPF investigation.

As mentioned in your earlier post you would need to standby a singaporean bailor and this person have to follow u every time u go for bail reporting every week or month until the SPF decided to press charged or cleared you from the suspicious moneylending case.

Good luck.

Last edited by Iamsostress; 08-12-2019 at 09:36 PM..
Old 09-12-2019, 07:40 AM   #1526

Being reported for suspicious activity is serious.
It’s not likely that the bank will re-open your account until SPF or your I.O will cleared you from this issue,but if you can show your transactions were legitimate or that you were the victim of LS bad actions, it’s possible.

Cooperate with your I.O will help you.

Remember,if you’re receiving money from a person or a keep transferring fund it's already consider suspicious activity,it can trigger an SPF investigation.

As mentioned in your earlier post you would need to standby a singaporean bailor and this person have to follow u every time u go for bail reporting every week or month until the SPF decided to press charged or cleared you from the suspicious moneylending case.

Good luck.

Hi, no one contact yet, only borrowed and returning LS using internet banking and cash deposits.
Need to standby bailor to meet IO?
Thank you.

Last edited by IvorySky; 09-12-2019 at 07:45 AM..
Old 09-12-2019, 10:31 AM   #1527

Hi, no one contact yet, only borrowed and returning LS using internet banking and cash deposits.
Thank you.
Yes it's better just in case you're under arrest and need a bailor.
Old 09-12-2019, 04:45 PM   #1528

i am back.. after weeks of settle and reporting those LS.

FYI,

New tactics from LS they will engage those blacklist/first timer borrower to come your house to get loan money!! Please spread awareness and does who desperate of this kind of money you might get trouble when others reported you out!
heLL_b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:48 PM   #1529

Thank you.
There are two possible on your case!
1) Your bank acc has been expose by those AL to receive funds and someone reported your acc!
2) You pay back the loan to those money mule acc from AL (this which not high possibilities)
heLL_b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 05:10 PM   #1530

There are two possible on your case!
1) Your bank acc has been expose by those AL to receive funds and someone reported your acc!
2) You pay back the loan to those money mule acc from AL (this which not high possibilities)

Hi,
Contacted IO this morning but not in.
Leave message, till now still no news.
No know what to do.
Thank you.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.