HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2019, 06:24 PM   #1546

I did made a police report and blocked their contacts. They threatened to come to my house and create a scene. I'm bracing myself for paint throw and locked gate. I scared only something might happened to my wife and kids while I'm at work.
Take it slowly. HDB doors are supposed meant to withstand fire for 4 hours. At the meantime install cameras and ask your family members to take extra precaution.

I went through the same fear and stopped paying and ignoring them. So far i have been at peace for almost 2 weeks. You will get through this as well.
BumbleeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 07:38 PM   #1547

Take it slowly. HDB doors are supposed meant to withstand fire for 4 hours. At the meantime install cameras and ask your family members to take extra precaution.

I went through the same fear and stopped paying and ignoring them. So far i have been at peace for almost 2 weeks. You will get through this as well.
You mean they nvr come find you?
Ejenboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2019, 08:20 PM   #1548

Even if they did come and harassed or looked for you please inform your family members or NOK to dial 999 immediately and do not try to start communication or talk to them directly.
Trust in our SPF and brace up for any harassment.You will get out from it.
By the way,have you inform to your NOK or especially your wife?

Last edited by Iamsostress; 16-12-2019 at 08:23 PM..
Iamsostress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 08:44 AM   #1549

Hi, i had read through most of the people here has been scared/changed after 1 time encounter with the LS.

For me is different , i had encounter a 3 times in different occasion. My family had help me clear all the LS on the 2 occasion however again i start after a year plus due to gambling addicts . Now my family is ignoring me. I know i deserved it . Now i am unable to settle anymore of this debt. What should i do? It had came across my mind to end my life but i think back i am being super selfish if i were to do this. I wanted a carefree life too but its always gambling that brought me to getting a loan from all this LS.

Pls advise me
ETlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 09:08 AM   #1550

Hi, i had read through most of the people here has been scared/changed after 1 time encounter with the LS.

For me is different , i had encounter a 3 times in different occasion. My family had help me clear all the LS on the 2 occasion however again i start after a year plus due to gambling addicts . Now my family is ignoring me. I know i deserved it . Now i am unable to settle anymore of this debt. What should i do? It had came across my mind to end my life but i think back i am being super selfish if i were to do this. I wanted a carefree life too but its always gambling that brought me to getting a loan from all this LS. U

Pls advise me
Please read and go thru this page thread again and you have all the answer in here.
Stay strong.
Old 17-12-2019, 12:04 PM   #1551

Even if they did come and harassed or looked for you please inform your family members or NOK to dial 999 immediately and do not try to start communication or talk to them directly.
Trust in our SPF and brace up for any harassment.You will get out from it.
By the way,have you inform to your NOK or especially your wife?
Yeah. At first she was mad but calm after awhile. We have to face the consequences of my actions. She staying strong for our kids. Im having so much guilt and ashamed to them especially my kids who are clueless. It's as tho I failed my duty as a husband and father. I hope this ordeal will be over soon. Thanks guys for your support!
Old 17-12-2019, 02:30 PM   #1552

They did. They even called my NOK. But i told my NOK to tell them that they dont know me. Block off their whatsapp number.
BumbleeBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 05:59 PM   #1553

For me is different , i had encounter a 3 times in different occasion. My family had help me clear all the LS on the 2 occasion however again i start after a year plus due to gambling addicts . Now my family is ignoring me. I know i deserved it . Now i am unable to settle anymore of this debt. What should i do? It had came across my mind to end my life but i think back i am being super selfish if i were to do this. I wanted a carefree life too but its always gambling that brought me to getting a loan from all this LS.

Pls advise me
Advise is STOP GETTING LOAN TO FUNDS YOUR GAMBLING!!!

start afresh again no matter how tough!! As there are no turning point now... be brave to face it will make future better!
heLL_b0y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 06:01 PM   #1554

Yeah. At first she was mad but calm after awhile. We have to face the consequences of my actions. She staying strong for our kids. Im having so much guilt and ashamed to them especially my kids who are clueless. It's as tho I failed my duty as a husband and father. I hope this ordeal will be over soon. Thanks guys for your support!
Don't be ashamed yourself... try be better for them in future.

Everyone will do mistake in our life path not only you!
heLL_b0y is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2019, 07:14 PM   #1555

Pls advise me
The same advised to you no matter what situation you're facing either due to gambling and owed to LS.

1. STOP paying the loan sharks as their main job is to squeeze as much money as they can from you.You got to stop paying them and make police report asap.

2. Be upfront with your next of kins and offices. Tell them about your involvement with the loans sharks,whether you had borrowed from them or the loan sharks deposits loans without your approval (scam).Your support from NOK and offices are important.

3.You would be worried about the reactions from your NOK and office. Talk to your NOKs and family members or keep a lookout for new job.

4. Change a new number if you can and stop all communications with the loan sharks.Just lie low and wait for the whole issues to calm.

5.You just have to bear with all these harassment and wait for the things to tide over.They may call your neighbours,call your offices.

6. DONT EVER ASSIST THE LOAN SHARKS by giving your atm cards or becoming their runners.

Remember you are not alone and many had come thru all these ah long ordeal.

Get help before it's too late for your gambling addiction and to end your life due to this LS stuff is an cowardly act and think of your loved ones.

Last edited by Iamsostress; 17-12-2019 at 07:17 PM..
Old 18-12-2019, 03:11 AM   #1556

If you are doing online gambling, did you ever figure that all these people enticing you with gambling and also loans could be 1 and the same gang.

Online gambling could be rigged to win too. Think about it.
JusticeLeague2018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 07:07 AM   #1557

Pls advise me
You need a counsellor. Please look for Blessed Grace Social Service for help. They are social group helping people with all these matter.
SeeBlueSkyAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 10:30 AM   #1558

If you are doing online gambling, did you ever figure that all these people enticing you with gambling and also loans could be 1 and the same gang.

Online gambling could be rigged to win too. Think about it.
Yeah. Tks. I was too naive to think right. 1 loan den take other loan to cover previous loan. Pretty soon Im caught in their scheme.

I didn't realize they operate under 1 organisation. Its just different branch same tree.

Anw I will update daily of the activity. So far almost 1 week Mia but they haven come yet. Worry part is school starting soon.
Old 18-12-2019, 12:07 PM   #1559

My family had decided to clear the loan , so now i am also decided to stop gambling and seeking help from NAMS . Hopefully i wont relapse into gambling anymore. Donít want to live my life in fear or stressed anymore.
ETlost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2019, 12:18 PM   #1560

My family had decided to clear the loan , so now i am also decided to stop gambling and seeking help from NAMS . Hopefully i wont relapse into gambling anymore. Donít want to live my life in fear or stressed anymore.

Yeah you're lucky they willing to help. A huge weight off your shoulder. Just bet responsibly or best don't bet at all. Cheers!
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.