HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it - Part 2

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2019, 08:58 PM   #151

Bro, I saw a lot on Singapore Anti loanshark Facebook also. Which really questionable about them. How come they never delete it and let them post.
Same syndicate?
polarinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2019, 10:14 PM   #152

I saw some of the comments where those ah long posted others IC or work permit. Seriously their admin didn’t bother to delete or report it. Think that Facebook page cannot be trusted. They also never update regular. So maybe scam.

Same syndicate?
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2019, 06:39 PM   #153

dont borrow, they wont harass you
ziptrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2019, 02:04 PM   #154

Hope all and everyone is good.
klasikcocacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 09:09 AM   #155

If i dont pay back what he lended to me he loss money . He get more angry right ?
I know im naive pls help . I just want to make this right . Please

Update .
I told him that i informed my company and families regarding this and we are ready what to come . Then he start to slowdown his voice and talk nicely n give me more time to pay this n that and even lowered the clearance amount .

Pls advice
Hi, i am in the same shoe as you which was forced loan. I posted about my experience in the earlier threads too.
Now since the incident, it had been 2-3months. I however do not transfer any payments to them at all. PLEASE DONT PAY THEM ANYTHING! Take that forced loan amoubt to do something good.
All they can do is send threats via sms, whatsapp, videos etc.. Ignore all contacts from them.
Btw,i did not change my phone number, nor close my bank acc. Dont worry, be vigilant, install cctv/ if you want.
Cheers!!
Mibro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 10:04 AM   #156

And what form of harrasment u get so far?

Hi, i am in the same shoe as you which was forced loan. I posted about my experience in the earlier threads too.
Now since the incident, it had been 2-3months. I however do not transfer any payments to them at all. PLEASE DONT PAY THEM ANYTHING! Take that forced loan amoubt to do something good.
All they can do is send threats via sms, whatsapp, videos etc.. Ignore all contacts from them.
Btw,i did not change my phone number, nor close my bank acc. Dont worry, be vigilant, install cctv/ if you want.
Cheers!!
Old 29-07-2019, 11:34 AM   #157

That’s the right way. Even if those idiots offered to give more time to clear is also another trick. No need to pay a single cent. You did the right way by ignoring.

Cheers!!
OomphFroglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 01:00 PM   #158

1 more down

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_Harassment_J
seowliao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2019, 02:29 PM   #159

And what form of harrasment u get so far?
Just calls, and messages from whatsapp. And videos of paint splashing on units. Just ignore them guys. Dont even bother to read the messages etc..
Mibro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2019, 10:24 AM   #160

23 years old !!!

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...K_HARASSMENT_F
Old 30-07-2019, 10:42 AM   #161

Cane till his ass tears!!
Old 31-07-2019, 10:09 AM   #162

Good morning Singapore.... 10 days to national day! Lets keep stong to fight for our freedom against AL.

Hope all and everyone is good and safe.
Old 31-07-2019, 12:40 PM   #163

Good job again SPF

29 years old

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_harassment_G

31 years old

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...k_harassment_F
Old 31-07-2019, 03:59 PM   #164

You never return the amount forced loan to u also?

Cheers!!
RavenKing80sg likes this.
Old 31-07-2019, 04:55 PM   #165

You never return the amount forced loan to u also?
Why must return?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.